lol all I have is MS Paint and MS Photo Premium 10

honestly, the small icons (40x40) are too small, and I don't want all of them fixed. I just reloaded my hidden-today-tree theme with the tab off and focus at 70x70- it serves my goal better..

Very cute.
    03-08-09 01:52 PM
    Very cute.
    thanks!

I'm pretty happy about it!
    (after 5 more tweaks- never "perfect"!)
    03-08-09 03:18 PM
    So here's what I came up with. I basically created two columns of small icons to the right side, which freed some space for my favorite icons in the bottom. I also floated the weather icon in the top left, and moved the calendar a bit towards the center.

Thanks for teaching me that neat trick with the icons.
    I really love the theme you have there, is there a way i can get that theme?
    03-13-09 04:42 PM
    lol all I have is MS Paint and MS Photo Premium 10

honestly, the small icons (40x40) are too small, and I don't want all of them fixed. I just reloaded my hidden-today-tree theme with the tab off and focus at 70x70- it serves my goal better..
    I have to say, thats really a sweet homescreen! How far is your town in ME from like Ogunquit and Kennebunkport? We were just out east a couple summers ago and stayed they after Boston.

By the way, nice network name, 36DD lol
    03-13-09 09:39 PM
    I have to say, thats really a sweet homescreen! How far is your town in ME from like Ogunquit and Kennebunkport? We were just out east a couple summers ago and stayed they after Boston.

By the way, nice network name, 36DD lol
    I'm about 30 miles or so north of Kennebunk- about 10 miles north of Portland- using the turnpike.

Maine is pretty nice.. summers here are frikin awesome. this winter has been *harsh* though.

36DD? don't get it..
    03-14-09 10:28 AM
    Summers are really nice there, but I'm sure the winters do suck. I'm used to Michigan, so I can understand!
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 11:06 AM
    So here's what I came up with. I basically created two columns of small icons to the right side, which freed some space for my favorite icons in the bottom. I also floated the weather icon in the top left, and moved the calendar a bit towards the center.

do you have this theme up for sale/download? i'd pay some good money for this theme...very thought out and sick to boot.

PM me....
    08-20-09 04:17 PM
    I know where can we find this theme?? Its sweet!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 10:16 AM
    I made something kinda like what you described.

profiles in the banner is fixed, the calendar with 3 entries is fixed, as are the options and manage connections in the lower right corner- all other (big) icons are user definable.

pm me for the .jad or .alx file.
    Themes on CC are getting better & better I would like to learn how to try & make 1 but from what I have read they are sometimes awkward any help and straightforward advice appreciated

Thanks & Credit to all these talented people BlackBerrys wouldn't be as much fun without your help
    10-31-09 08:06 PM

ooo mannn are you sharing this theme??? or is it just for you??? this looks maaaaaad slick!!!!!!

the only suggestion i would make is...more the today calendar a bit to the right and all the way to the top so it will be to the right of the weather slot. that way you can get more calendar entries to show...you can even extend the calendar banner so that the text can be shown all the way to the icons on the right... or maybe you have it like this cuz of some reason...

either way...how do i get this?????
    10-31-09 10:35 PM
    +1 for sharing this with everyone - I would pay for this one too!!
    11-01-09 10:29 PM
    dude please share that theme is sweet, great creation could please share?
    i'll donate pleasse
    11-02-09 06:30 PM
    where can i get these themes?
    11-04-09 03:47 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...8900-a-349923/

I started using this one a few days ago. Very nice. 6 icons on bottom, 5 mini icons on the left side and a weather slot. All icons are customizable. I am loving this one!!
    11-04-09 04:42 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD