Hey guys, my wife has an 8900 and she loves Snoopy and I have been on a mission to find her one, and now that this beta Plazmic is out, I was hoping someone can make one.

Either a Zen or Today theme is cool.
    02-13-09 11:00 AM
    anyone? My wife is going nuts trying to find a decent snoopy wallpaper, its not the same lol
    02-17-09 12:47 PM
    You keep reposting this snoopy theme request over and over... isnt it obvious that no one can or wants to help you? Maybe its just not possible to make! Please stop reposting yourself...
    am glad he is askingfor this i would like one as well. and snoopy themes are duable i have had them on my 8320 in the past. and laurenchantel there is no need to be rude if the mods have a problem with him reposting its their job to move the post or close it. if his repost bothers you dont click it!
    02-17-09 02:16 PM
    You keep reposting this snoopy theme request over and over... isnt it obvious that no one can or wants to help you? Maybe its just not possible to make! Please stop reposting yourself...
    Whats wrong with a post and a bump? Nothing!

Anyways I have tried to make a theme for my bold, but I have no clue what I am doing. Plus there have been Snoopy themes for older BB's that look amazing and I am hoping someone can replicate a really nice theme like ones of older phones.

There's no harm in asking. Last I checked, this is a community where people can ask for things and usually they get answered and theme requests do get made.
    02-17-09 02:19 PM
    Whats wrong with a post and a bump? Nothing!

Anyways I have tried to make a theme for my bold, but I have no clue what I am doing. Plus there have been Snoopy themes for older BB's that look amazing and I am hoping someone can replicate a really nice theme like ones of older phones.

There's no harm in asking. Last I checked, this is a community where people can ask for things and usually they get answered and theme requests do get made.
    i ditto that
    02-17-09 02:29 PM
    I was just commenting.. no big deal! Sorry if I offended anyone!
    not offended no big deal on my end either how about you quicksilver
    02-17-09 09:02 PM
    ya no biggie. It's ok, I found someone that is going to be making my theme for me
    02-18-09 09:44 AM
    anyone? My wife is going nuts trying to find a decent snoopy wallpaper, its not the same lol

HI there!! lol..........I have Snoopy!. It's easier than you might think. Go to google and type in Snoopy Wallpaper. Then go to the image tab and you will find oodles of wallpaper. Pick one out. Then open it on your pc screen. Then take a picture of it with your Blackberry phone. Walla, you now have picture in your phone that you can chose to be wallpaper.

Hope this helps,

Elaine
    02-19-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD