i just wanted to take a moment to say all my themes(50+) i previously had posted, are no longer going to be shared on crackberry, MRTOLLES took the right stance in disabling all the OTA links and i stand behind that discission 100%, even if another OTA host was made available to me i would never post them on here again if anyone who has not been on this site in the last few days there has been some horrible comments some that were racist towards a friend by the user name emarsha by a member named laurenchantel, the site and mods did not descide to do anthing about this

MRTOLLES disabled all the OTA's he hosted roughly 20 theme builders themes and i know all of us are in agreement with this discission

i want to thanks all for you awesome comments on the themes i shared and i will be moving to a different site to post more FREE themes with my fellow theme builders that ive made friendships with over the last 5 months

here is another thread that might explain more on this discission incase you might of not seen it

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/see-ya-281651/
    Last edited by c_is_for_crackberry; 07-29-09 at 02:59 PM.
    07-29-09 02:16 PM
    I completely understand how you all feel. I deal with comments on a regular basis. Maybe you guys should make your own website and control it how you see fit. That way no one can disrespect anyone without paying a price!!!
    07-29-09 02:27 PM
    Hey C_ I'd like to know where you guys go, please keep me posted. Your decision is understood and i hope you continue making themes for the 8900 still
    07-29-09 02:36 PM
    It's understood..wish you all the best mate..
    07-29-09 02:38 PM
    I always see racism on this site nothing new to me.
    07-29-09 02:39 PM
    I'm really sorry to here that C. I don't know what was said but on behalf on all of the CB users who love your work (and I've seen TONS of support and love) I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
    07-29-09 02:43 PM
    Dang, sorry to see that pimpin...
    07-29-09 02:46 PM
    well thats not fair to the hundreds of other users who fully appreciate free themes ...sucks the village i.diot has to ruin everything for everyone...and people are too sensitive to overlook stupid internet crap for the benefit of others

but you gotta do what you gotta do i guess..good luck in your endeavors elsewhere!
    Last edited by jamiegroh; 07-29-09 at 03:05 PM.
    07-29-09 02:51 PM
    your correct its not fair to people who enjoy the themes and respect the members, but they will resurface just not here
    07-29-09 03:05 PM
    Thanks to all who support the decision i made to no longer host for themes on here. I have heard from all the major free theme makers i host for and i am happy to know you all support the very hard decision i had to make. And to the Members, We are all truly sorry about the move but i think we all can agree that us theme makers will be better focused on creating wonderful themes and not the BS that goes on here.

@stormy daze, it is a shame that you see it and it's nothing new. While i know racism is nothing new, putting up with it is something that should not be tolerated in a public forum like Crackberry. There ARE certain behaviors that should result in an immediate ban and racism is one of those things. But, just so it is know her post went past racism and talked a members family and.. won't even repeat it.
    07-29-09 03:10 PM
    your correct its not fair to people who enjoy the themes and respect the members, but they will resurface just not here
    totally understand and ive been there and gone through it before
    glad to see your doing whats best for you insteada takin crap ...i will continue to support your work as well as emarsha, mrtolles and all the other developers takin the walk
    07-29-09 03:17 PM
    Im pretty sure you dont see RACISM on here all the time. Its most likely "calling it like ya see it". Big difference. Trust me, I "call it like I see it" ALL the time. Doesnt mean Im racist.

C, I hope to be posting with you where ever it is that you guy/gals move to.

I always see racism on this site nothing new to me.
    07-29-09 03:22 PM
    It wouldn't be the same without you around cartoon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 03:40 PM
    Ah this sucks but I don't blame you guys one bit. We well most of us all have graduated high school but still some continue to drag their bs lives and drama on to the internet. I'm sorry to emarsha for the comments that were made to her and I'm sorry to all of yall for leaving!! I will follow you all to get some kick azz themes and I have ashabees email address so I'll be keepin up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 03:46 PM
    Oh no! I understand though. Just wanted to say thanks for all you contributed to the board. You made some bad a** themes, and I'm sure they'll only get better.
    07-29-09 11:27 PM
    i find it hard to swallow that a site with over a million users and dozens of paying sponsors resorts to a slap on the wrist with something like racism. its a shame to see it come to this. the theme makers involed in all of this are some of the best theme makers on this site. their themes helped produce traffic to this site. might not be that much traffic considering the size of the site but any and all traffic leads to revenue from advertisment. ignoring the little things can lead to big problems. i hate to see people find that out the hard way
    07-30-09 01:36 AM
    i find it hard to swallow that a site with over a million users and dozens of paying sponsors resorts to a slap on the wrist with something like racism. its a shame to see it come to this. the theme makers involed in all of this are some of the best theme makers on this site. their themes helped produce traffic to this site. might not be that much traffic considering the size of the site but any and all traffic leads to revenue from advertisment. ignoring the little things can lead to big problems. i hate to see people find that out the hard way
    Hence the reason that losing 1 or 2 good members can be worse than some may think. Realistically, we shouldn't be having anyone leave...
    07-30-09 01:44 AM
    i just wanted to take a moment to say all my themes(50+) i previously had posted, are no longer going to be shared on crackberry, MRTOLLES took the right stance in disabling all the OTA links and i stand behind that discission 100%, even if another OTA host was made available to me i would never post them on here again if anyone who has not been on this site in the last few days there has been some horrible comments some that were racist towards a friend by the user name emarsha by a member named laurenchantel, the site and mods did not descide to do anthing about this

MRTOLLES disabled all the OTA's he hosted roughly 20 theme builders themes and i know all of us are in agreement with this discission

i want to thanks all for you awesome comments on the themes i shared and i will be moving to a different site to post more FREE themes with my fellow theme builders that ive made friendships with over the last 5 months

here is another thread that might explain more on this discission incase you might of not seen it

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/see-ya-281651/
    Racism is everywhere, there is no use in running away from it.

Why not just ignore it and quit being so sensitive?

Not trying to be offensive, just putting in my 2 cents.

Gonna miss the themes!!!
    07-30-09 08:48 AM
    Racism is everywhere, there is no use in running away from it.

Why not just ignore it and quit being so sensitive?

Not trying to be offensive, just putting in my 2 cents.

Gonna miss the themes!!!
    You don't ignore problems. I respect it is just your two cents, but my two cents is i plan on teaching my children better then to ignore ANY problem. You stand up for what is right. But to clear a little bit up, the problem is not the racist, it is the mods lack of action taken on someone who made a racist comment. It should not be allowed and Crackberry's stance should not be to ignore when members make racist remarks.
    07-30-09 10:30 AM
    You don't ignore problems. I respect it is just your two cents, but my two cents is i plan on teaching my children better then to ignore ANY problem. You stand up for what is right. But to clear a little bit up, the problem is not the racist, it is the mods lack of action taken on someone who made a racist comment. It should not be allowed and Crackberry's stance should not be to ignore when members make racist remarks.
    That does make more sense. Thank you.
    07-30-09 10:46 AM
    ignoring the problem is why racism still exist today. people have come to accept it as something thats going to happen. if more people would stand up against it instead of just turning a cold shoulder to it and pretend like it does nto exist there would be alot less of it.
    07-30-09 12:07 PM
    I have no idea what was said so I willl be commenting on the result of said racist comments.

First and foremost, I support the decision these members made. Everyone responds to racisim in their own way. I believe these members are not responding to the racist comments by leaving, they are responding to the inaction of the of the powers that be.

While I support their decision, I would have responded quiet differently. Luckily for the powers that be, I am not privy to what was said and by whom. I would lead the revolt until that person was gone for good---ban the IP address. Racism should NOT be ignored, it should be countered, ignoring the problem NEVER helps any situation!!!!

You guys do what you feel is necessary!!!!
    07-30-09 04:49 PM
    Mr. Tolles, you are my go-to-guy for my themes. I hope you will let me know where you will be hosting your themes. I also had a quick question for you if you get a chance to see this, unfortunately, I can't PM you because I do not have ten posts yet. I started making themes myself and I still can't find any fix for making just the home screen image change while keeping the application menu background the same when switching wallpapers. In addition, where did you find that "uma" status indicator icon (upper right corner of home screen when connected to uma calling) that you use in your modified precision themes?

I hope you get this before ya leave and any response is much appreciated!

You can PM me or post here.

Thank you for your time!

Tyler M.
    07-30-09 05:18 PM
    I have no idea what was said so I willl be commenting on the result of said racist comments.

First and foremost, I support the decision these members made. Everyone responds to racisim in their own way. I believe these members are not responding to the racist comments by leaving, they are responding to the inaction of the of the powers that be.

While I support their decision, I would have responded quiet differently. Luckily for the powers that be, I am not privy to what was said and by whom. I would lead the revolt until that person was gone for good---ban the IP address. Racism should NOT be ignored, it should be countered, ignoring the problem NEVER helps any situation!!!!

You guys do what you feel is necessary!!!!

+1 Well said!!
    07-30-09 05:21 PM
    awwww I'm going to miss the themes!!!

C- pin me where you guys are going to be PLEASE!!! you know you are my go-to for themes.
    08-03-09 07:28 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD