Please don't move this. I just want to know if anyone knows where to find it at. I requested already in the theme section and no response. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:38 AM
    The 8900 already has the same icons as the Bold.
    03-03-09 01:00 PM
    The theme itself. Not the bottom dock or side dock. The icon theme, where their always showing.

The 8900 already has the same icons as the Bold.
    03-03-09 01:03 PM
    Is anyone else understanding? I am not.
    03-03-09 02:03 PM
    I don't understand him/her either... if you are asking about a specific theme you might want to wait until Plazmic releases the final version of 4.7.... right now it's a BETA release of their theme creator software.
    03-03-09 02:08 PM
    maybe he's talking about vendor themes that came with bold?
    03-03-09 02:16 PM
    @piccopower - Can you please be more specific as to what exactly you are requesting? Looks like we are all just shooting in the dark right now in trying to determine what you are asking us for.
    03-03-09 02:21 PM
    I will try to clarify, because I think this is also exactly what I'm looking for my BB 8900. A simple icon theme. On my last BB8800 it came as a standard theme option called "BB Dimension Icon".

I'm just looking for a simple efficient icon theme with everything needed on one screen, thus avoiding needing to switch back and forth from the home screen to the icon screen (I think that's what those screens are called).
    03-03-09 02:45 PM
    Warwick, check out the theme in my signature. Its beta (like any theme right now) but you might like it.
    03-03-09 02:48 PM
    I will try to clarify, because I think this is also exactly what I'm looking for my BB 8900. A simple icon theme. On my last BB8800 it came as a standard theme option called "BB Dimension Icon".

I'm just looking for a simple efficient icon theme with everything needed on one screen, thus avoiding needing to switch back and forth from the home screen to the icon screen (I think that's what those screens are called).
    OH! Now I believe I understand the request. You guys are looking for a theme that turns the Home Screen into the Application screen (basically). There would be 6 icons in 3 rows. I'm sure there has to be something like that in the theme section - no?
    03-03-09 02:54 PM
    Yes, basically turn the home screen into the application screen (but with the all the good stuff like "weekday & date" that is on top of the home screen).

I couldn't find such a thing in the theme section. Just such posts as "No icon themes for the 8900", and a post where somebody tried to make one for 5 hours, but didn't manage to solve certain issues.

I was hoping a future OS may have it as a stock option, like on my previous BB8800.
    03-03-09 05:04 PM
    Yes that's what I am talking about, sorry I thought they called it a icon theme, like the today theme and zen theme. But yes, all icons on the home screen

03-03-09 05:39 PM
    I don't know of any but I have also not looked for anything like that either. I personally do not like themes that cover up that much of the wallpaper. Maybe someone else here will know of one that exists currently. Keep in mind all themes currently are beta.
    03-03-09 05:42 PM
    There is a double bottom row dock on Pimpmyberry.com: PMB-Touch Double Dock
    03-03-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD