12-08-09 01:55 AM
34 12
tools
    Greetings, I was one of the first one purchasing this theme, it's cool and all but when locking the screen next to the lock icon there's another icon that shows on the left hand of the screen.

Also what happend if someone doesnt have voicemail? that was an error made by you because not everyone use it.

Let me know your thoughts of this,

Thanks
    Incorrect. The app shown on the left side of the lockscreen is your weather slot. On your homescreen this icon appears on the top right side. On the lockscreen it shows on the bottom left. This way even if you have the phone locked you can still take a quick glance at the weather conditions, temp, etc depending on what weather app you are using.

The voicemail tab can be customized to open whatever application you like. Yes, it will always say voicemail, but this was our choice to list this as most phones will have visual voicemail coming if not already.

Both of the above are explained in our original post of this thread along with the pictures, links, etc.
    11-10-09 07:46 PM
    Actually this is a tabbed version of our first theme ProBlue, with some minor changes, which you can find at our site BerryCustoms - Blackberry Themes. As the tab style is becoming popular we wanted to come out with a tabbed version.

Looks like we did use the same default wallpaper though. I can say that the theme looks great with anything but we choose this one as th weather slot fits in the background over the water like it is actually in the sky
    im curious, is the newer version a hidden today calendar tab?
    11-10-09 08:55 PM
    How r you going to tell me what i see or dont on my phone? i have the weather icon on the main screen but when locked windows live is showing, So what do you say about that?

Theme is a waste plain and simple
    11-10-09 08:57 PM
    How r you going to tell me what i see or dont on my phone? i have the weather icon on the main screen but when locked windows live is showing, So what do you say about that?

Theme is a waste plain and simple
    Download the latest version - guarantee there is no issue. There were a few bugs in the first day or so it was released plus some changes. Mainly the fact you can modify some of the tabs. Download the new version from your link or email us through our site BerryCustoms.com and we will email the link to you.
    11-10-09 09:26 PM
    im curious, is the newer version a hidden today calendar tab?
    Due to request we offer a version with the calendar on the homescreen and one without the calendar (but has a calendar tab). You can see this on the store page where you will have options for with / without.
    11-10-09 09:27 PM
    What is the link to the newest version again?
    11-12-09 05:17 PM
    Valentin: That was a pretty harsh response. BC is stating that if you're screen is looking like how you described, something incorrect was going on.

BC: I'm still having issues with the Messages tab on the No Calendar edition. I have my SMS, MMS, and emails combined and have it set to display but numerous battery pulls and deletes/redownloads still leave the Messages tab unusable. Clicking it opens nothing.

Just emailed support so hopefully will get this addressed soon. You've been great to work with, top-notch professionalism. Nice to see that you get the service that you expect with a paid app here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 08:38 PM
    Not bad. I want to learn to make themes!!
    12-08-09 01:42 AM
    Valentin: That was a pretty harsh response. BC is stating that if you're screen is looking like how you described, something incorrect was going on.

BC: I'm still having issues with the Messages tab on the No Calendar edition. I have my SMS, MMS, and emails combined and have it set to display but numerous battery pulls and deletes/redownloads still leave the Messages tab unusable. Clicking it opens nothing.

Just emailed support so hopefully will get this addressed soon. You've been great to work with, top-notch professionalism. Nice to see that you get the service that you expect with a paid app here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fried : Do me a favor and send yourself an email to your phone. Tell me where that email appears - is it in your messages tab? What if you get a sms or mms?

I think what the problem is here is go to your messages - hit options - go to 'main message list' options - make sure all your email addresses and the sms/mms box is checked. This puts everything in the 'main' messages list. 'Messages' in itself is a blackberry specific part of the phone OS - it IS on your phone.

I realize people are having issues whether it be the tabs and they aren't ordering their application menu for the customization of those tabs or this, the messages tab, but I can tell you we have an 8900, 9600, and 9700 right here working fine for both versions of the theme on each.

Side note - I also responded to your support ticket with the same info.
    12-08-09 01:55 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD