Greetings Folks!

We've been busy hooking up our themes and this is our FIRST EVER 8900 theme.

GRAB IT UP FROM THE CB STORE!
    08-07-09 10:15 PM
    unique wallpaper. nice job !
    08-08-09 01:17 AM
    unique wallpaper. nice job !
    thanks much!
    08-08-09 08:11 PM
    bump

10char
    08-10-09 06:30 PM
    Sorry, I can't see hardly anything on these screenshots.
    08-10-09 06:39 PM
    I sent you a PM about the navigation, I don't like scrolling up and down to get through horizontal icons, is there any way to change that?
    08-10-09 07:00 PM
    I don't care for the navigation either. The other thing that is needs is the ability to scroll up to the calendar, message, and SMS/MMS messages.
    08-11-09 07:17 PM
    I sent you a PM about the navigation, I don't like scrolling up and down to get through horizontal icons, is there any way to change that?
    Navigation model updated ... you should get a email from mobihand that the application was updated to version 1.1
    08-15-09 01:07 PM
    I don't care for the navigation either. The other thing that is needs is the ability to scroll up to the calendar, message, and SMS/MMS messages.
    I updated the navigation ... this is my first theme series for a blackberry with a trackball, we were exclusively designing for the storm. I am still getting used to setting up the navigation models. I am hoping this is set up better. Please let me know by either posting here or emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks
    08-15-09 01:10 PM
    I updated the navigation ... this is my first theme series for a blackberry with a trackball, we were exclusively designing for the storm. I am still getting used to setting up the navigation models. I am hoping this is set up better. Please let me know by either posting here or emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks
    08-15-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD