Pushing my luck with a request for dannieloco...

Any chance you could make a Today+ version of this theme, with Message & Calendar -- messages at the top (maybe 3) and calendar below that (maybe 2)?
    Last edited by dermanj; 07-01-09 at 06:52 AM.
    07-01-09 06:45 AM
    I would rather not have the hidden feature as well

DanniCoco... I like that name!!!
    07-01-09 07:18 AM
    Is that where the calendar icon is permanently on the screen with the hidden entries? like the smaller icon?
    07-01-09 10:40 AM
    Is that where the calendar icon is permanently on the screen with the hidden entries? like the smaller icon?
    Here's an example that is similar to what I have in mind (this is actually the theme I use most right now, but would prefer your BlackberryBliss look):

Oops... I'm too new here to post URLs, but the title of the thread is "FREE Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today" and the end of the URL is free-curve-8900-theme-stock-weather-today-235015

Does that help?
    07-01-09 10:56 AM
    Here's an example that is similar to what I have in mind (this is actually the theme I use most right now, but would prefer your BlackberryBliss look):

Oops... I'm too new here to post URLs, but the title of the thread is "FREE Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today" and the end of the URL is free-curve-8900-theme-stock-weather-today-235015

Does that help?
    Yeah I hear u..

Is this what you were meaning?

Im not so sure how I feel about those types of themes. I like the wallpaper showing through without fonts all over it all the time. Plus, when scrolling over the calendar, more entries are shown, than two.
    07-01-09 11:02 AM
    Im not so sure how I feel about those types of themes. I like the wallpaper showing through without fonts all over it all the time. Plus, when scrolling over the calendar, more entries are shown, than two.
    For what it's worth, the main reason I prefer a non-hidden today screen: I find that I like to glance at the screen throughout the day and see immediately the subject-line of the latest messages and calendar entries -- without even needing to touch the trackball, without needing to confirm that I'm floating over the mailbox, etc. I've tried to get used to hidden-today, but I don't think I can quite do it.

Of course, you are the one creating these great themes -- the artist, if you will -- so I respect whatever you decide on the matter. Just sharing some thoughts.
    07-01-09 11:24 AM
    Thanks for your input. Since I am targeting a busy Blackberry owner, one that uses the calendar feature a lot.. I may have two versions then..

Ill consider it.
    07-01-09 11:34 AM
    I prefer the hidden version as well, I agree it works well with this theme. Either way, this theme is well made!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:41 AM
    I would rather not have the hidden feature as well
    Same with me.
    07-01-09 12:29 PM
    Hey Dannieloco, I really like the look of this theme, but I can't get the OTA link to work! It sends me to page full of script.
    thanks
    07-01-09 02:17 PM
    His name is Danniecoco!!! :P
    07-01-09 02:18 PM
    Hey Dannieloco, I really like the look of this theme, but I can't get the OTA link to work! It sends me to page full of script.
    thanks
    The owner of the OTA servers has temporarily disabled all the OTA's that he hosts. He is in talks with forum moderators over an issue and will have the links up shortly. Please check back later.

Thanks
    07-01-09 02:19 PM
    HAHAHAH

man Cilantro,

Danniecoco sounds fruity! lol
    07-01-09 02:20 PM
    Silly Moderators!!!!
    07-01-09 02:22 PM
    Thanks gents! I don't think comming back later will be a problem considering I spend 6 out of my 8 work hours on these forums!
    07-01-09 02:26 PM
    Wicked theme. Any chance of posting your wallpaper image.
    07-01-09 03:03 PM
    HAHAHAH

man Cilantro,

Danniecoco sounds fruity! lol
    That's the funniest shiieet I've heard all day
    07-01-09 04:33 PM
    I love it. Danniecoco!!!!! It will stay that way forever.
    07-01-09 07:39 PM
    Or maybe we can go with DannyCoco!!!

07-01-09 07:40 PM
    Either one is good. I vote Danniecoco. Just like he said it sounds fruiter
    07-01-09 07:43 PM
    this is by far one of the classiest themes. It works well and is not buggy..Thanks a lot
    07-01-09 07:51 PM
    New Version is available! Please check out the First Post!

BlackberryBliss with Weather and Hidden Today

Enjoy!
    07-01-09 08:57 PM
    Finally got the OTA link to work, and I have to say this theme is amazing! The weather with hidden today works great for me. Kudos on an awesome, functionable and classy theme...not to mention making it free! Keep up the good work gentlemen

07-01-09 10:24 PM
    I have paid for themes and I have downloaded free themes. This is BY FAR the best looking theme that I have. dannieloco, you have done a EXCELLENT job!!! Keep up the great work!!! Thank you for your time and energy
    07-01-09 10:52 PM
    BERRYGREEN< ota on you bb browser

THANKS DANNY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THESE THEMES..WHAT WOULD WE DO HERE ON CB WITHOUT YOU??
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 07-02-09 at 12:04 AM.
    07-01-09 11:34 PM
964 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD