01-28-11 12:37 PM
964 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Go it working thanks.

Here is a question. If i reset the wallpaper to a customer one of mine and then try to go back to the cubes that you have I get the main screen with the cubes but when i hit the menu button and go to the full icon screen I still get the custom wallpaper that I tried to get rid of the first time.
    11-04-09 12:08 PM
    Go it working thanks.

Here is a question. If i reset the wallpaper to a customer one of mine and then try to go back to the cubes that you have I get the main screen with the cubes but when i hit the menu button and go to the full icon screen I still get the custom wallpaper that I tried to get rid of the first time.
    A simple reboot will fix your problems my friend
    11-04-09 12:11 PM
    OMG-this is like the greatest theme ever made-I LOVE IT!!!!! You must be some kind of theme god. This theme has the most views and comments of any theme on this site. I would venture to say that makes this the greatest BB theme ever! I can't believe that you just give such perfection away for free. You are the man! You should really make another theme to impress us all with real soon! I'll be waiting to see your next opus.
    11-04-09 12:39 PM
    Wait a minute. The thread title says "All new icons". I've seen these icons used before. Oh well, regardless of that, this is the king daddy of all themes! So innovative and different. I can't exactly put my finger on what makes it so much better than all of the others, but it just has that certain "something".
    11-04-09 12:56 PM
    Thanks man, I appreciate your comments

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 01:57 PM
    Nice theme, thanks!

11-04-09 10:02 PM
    K, first off, amazing theme, totally love it, and some of the other themes on this site are just as good, there is ALOT of talent here.

I have one question though... in the screencaps in the beginning of this thread the pics show the weather forecast in the top part of the theme with the picture of the current weather, all pretty like...what the heck app is that?

I have tried both weather bug and weather eye or whatever the app was that this forum links to, and neither display. If I put weather bug up there it just has the stupid icon of the ladybug with 42 degrees on it, I want the actual forecast like in the screen cap.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks!!!
    11-05-09 10:20 AM
    K, first off, amazing theme, totally love it, and some of the other themes on this site are just as good, there is ALOT of talent here.

I have one question though... in the screencaps in the beginning of this thread the pics show the weather forecast in the top part of the theme with the picture of the current weather, all pretty like...what the heck app is that?

I have tried both weather bug and weather eye or whatever the app was that this forum links to, and neither display. If I put weather bug up there it just has the stupid icon of the ladybug with 42 degrees on it, I want the actual forecast like in the screen cap.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks!!!
    That app shown in the screenshot is weather eye. After you configure it properly and move it to the 7th icon spot, then it should show your weather very similar to the screen shot.. whenever you restart your phone, you must click on the weather app to get it running again.

and welcome to CB!
    11-05-09 01:27 PM
    Awesome!The best ive come across so far! Going to stick with this one! Thanks alot!
    11-05-09 01:40 PM
    First I wanna thank you for this theme. I've tried a bunch of different ones, and this is by far my favorite! So thanks for your hard work, and for providing such a quality theme for free. I have one request though. I was wondering if you could make a version, or the main one, have a different messages icon. I thought it'd be really cool if you had like the gmail icon, or one like it. It would go well with the red in a lot of the other icons. If not it's totally fine, just thought I'd ask. [=

11-05-09 04:15 PM
    First I wanna thank you for this theme. I've tried a bunch of different ones, and this is by far my favorite! So thanks for your hard work, and for providing such a quality theme for free. I have one request though. I was wondering if you could make a version, or the main one, have a different messages icon. I thought it'd be really cool if you had like the gmail icon, or one like it. It would go well with the red in a lot of the other icons. If not it's totally fine, just thought I'd ask. [=

Sure, I can definitely look into that... Maybe by next week. I gots exams this coming week
    11-06-09 06:10 PM
    No worries, I'm not in a hurry. I appreciate you looking into it. And good luck on your exams! =D

11-06-09 06:35 PM
    Great job !
    11-08-09 09:19 AM
    Hey, I've been using this theme for a while now and loving it, but I just upgraded to 5.0.0.438 and noticed that if I have a custom wallpaper and reset the phone, the wallpaper on the app/menu screen turns all white which makes all the text and icons really hard to see. And the only way to fix it is to revert back to the original theme and then setting your own wallpaper again. I downgraded to os 5.0.0.314 and it does the same thing.

It was working on 5.0.0.238 however.. Does anyone else have this problem with the newer OS's?
    11-12-09 09:19 AM
    Yeah, I just upgraded from 5.0.0.238 to 5.0.0.348 and noticed the scary white screen on the application screen as well. My fix was similar in that I changed to a stock theme, then back to this one, and the background was fine once again. Simple, and not too bothersome, but it would be nice to know why this is happening to so many of us.

Regardless, this theme remains my favorite above all!
    11-12-09 09:48 AM
    This is a beautiful theme, and just what the doctor ordered for the work place. I wish I could get this for my Blackberry Tour. You probably already know that most Tour users are running version 4.7, with the exception of those brave souls that downloaded leaked versions. I would be much obliged if you would come up with a version for the 4.7 OS.
    11-12-09 10:04 AM

Anyone have any ideas why the text for the Messages and Calendar seem to have shrunk some? I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, but it doesn't seem to go back to the default.

Here's the default for reference.
    11-16-09 09:48 PM

Anyone have any ideas why the text for the Messages and Calendar seem to have shrunk some? I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, but it doesn't seem to go back to the default.

Here's the default for reference.
    what is ur font size set to? on options >font> font size
    11-16-09 09:53 PM
    what is ur font size set to? on options >font> font size
    errr... I don't actually have that in my options? (I'm using this on a 9700 )

Unless it's hidden somewhere else by default?

edit: but on Screen/Keyboard, I have it set to 9. changing that doesn't change the font of the homescreen
    Last edited by quahog_convo; 11-16-09 at 10:05 PM.
    11-16-09 10:02 PM
    Are u running os 5.0?

I can try making this theme compatible with the tour. But I have to download the new plazmic first and then reupload the files. Ill try doing that by this weekend.
    11-16-09 10:14 PM
    Are u running os 5.0?

I can try making this theme compatible with the tour. But I have to download the new plazmic first and then reupload the files. Ill try doing that by this weekend.
    I am actually running 5.0. Perhaps that's the difference here. Thanks for looking into it
    11-16-09 10:25 PM
    Still loving Bliss................

11-17-09 12:58 PM
    Amazing theme! Thanks!
    11-17-09 01:27 PM
    I'm trying to use this on the 9700, and everything works fine. The fonts seem to be smaller on the Today screen, and also new incoming SMS/MMS messages won't show up on the screen. You just see the "Red Star" notification alerting you that there's a message.

Can this be fixed for the 9700?
    11-17-09 02:29 PM
    Does anyone know if this will work on the 4.7 OS?
    11-17-09 05:44 PM
964 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD