Thanks for sharing. It is a keeper! I love it!
    08-12-09 01:28 AM
    I just downloaded this theme, but my appointments are not showing up on the home screen. Is there anything I need to adjust to see them?
    08-12-09 02:20 AM
    D do you have any other today/msg themes ... is there a today/msg berry green ? .... i dont want to be a pain but with all the themes out there yours seem to beat all of them and i cant do the hidden themes i need my info soon as i pick up the berry ... lol.... thanks anyway for all you do
    as soon as I figure out the perfect nonhidden today layout I will make ad that version to all my themes
    08-12-09 05:45 AM
    yes i did notice i can change the font/size for the information i type in but what i mean is when i'm in, say address book, and then i press the menu key, and the menu options come up, ie. "New contact, new group, view, edit.." etc. that font is larger than the 7 point I set in "screen/keyboard" option.

anyhoo, i hope that's clearer as to what I was referring to. I just find that when it's in a smaller font that what it is now, more of those options show up without having to scroll as much. In any case, it's not a big deal if you'd rather leave it -- i just enjoy the smaller fonts.

Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for clarifying. I get a mixed reviews of font size. This seems to be the most debateable feature of many themes. Half the people prefer 9 font and the other half prefer 7 font. Because of that, I leave the font OEM style and never mess with sizes of em. Sorry, but I know if I was the change the fonts to 7, I would quickly get comments with people wanting the 9 font back again....
    08-12-09 05:48 AM
    I just downloaded this theme, but my appointments are not showing up on the home screen. Is there anything I need to adjust to see them?
    yeah, u need to position your Calendar icon in the top row of your apps menu. Then when you scroll over it while in the home screen, you should see your "hidden today" pop up... If that isnt happening, then u need to reboot the celli.
    08-12-09 05:50 AM
    as soon as I figure out the perfect nonhidden today layout I will make ad that version to all my themes
    Dan,

For what it's worth, in case it helps with ideas while you are considering details for the "perfect" nonhidden today layout, just thought I'd mention that my long-time favorite nonhidden today theme/layout for the 8900 is Dylan's Stock Weather Today:

Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today

Thanks again for all your great work.

--Jon
    08-12-09 06:51 AM
    perfect! Thanks dermanj, Ill go ahead and try mimic'n that theme's layout and having something up by tonight

Weather too right?
    08-12-09 10:20 AM
    perfect! Thanks dermanj, Ill go ahead and try mimic'n that theme's layout and having something up by tonight

Weather too right?
    I like having the weather icon, but you're the artist and the boss here. Please don't go to a lot of trouble based on my opinion.
    08-12-09 10:34 AM
    Danny busts lose with a revamp of one of his most popular themes. Nice job man. I want to know when you are busting into composer.
    08-12-09 11:25 AM
    Hey, thanks for clarifying. I get a mixed reviews of font size. This seems to be the most debateable feature of many themes. Half the people prefer 9 font and the other half prefer 7 font. Because of that, I leave the font OEM style and never mess with sizes of em. Sorry, but I know if I was the change the fonts to 7, I would quickly get comments with people wanting the 9 font back again....
    fair enough. thanks for the reply. appreciate it!.
    08-12-09 12:54 PM
    This is great stuff!!! thanks!!
    08-13-09 12:17 PM
    Great theme!
    08-14-09 06:07 PM
    this is a great theme, very well made.

I have been using it for a good week now and I have not found any bugs or problems.

Thanks for all the hard work.
    08-14-09 08:48 PM
    awesome looking theme!! great job!!!
    08-14-09 10:25 PM
    this is a great theme, very well made.

I have been using it for a good week now and I have not found any bugs or problems.

Thanks for all the hard work.
    great to hear! I put my themes through my own tests before I share them on CB, but every so often, a bug is found and I HATE BUGS!! haha
    08-16-09 04:52 PM
    Danny busts lose with a revamp of one of his most popular themes. Nice job man. I want to know when you are busting into composer.
    Thanks brotha, I see you saw berrygreen v2! haha. Im not sure when Ill get to composer. I might try getting on their to figure out how to start incorporating QuickLaunch on all my themes. Aside from that, I might just keep it simple.. LOL. Ill leave the hard core exciting themes to you.. ur the best at the creativity man.. Im diggin voyage!
    08-18-09 10:18 PM
    Hey guys, I did minor updates to the theme to three icons that were annoying me! I also made the "application name" slot bigger so that long email addy's can be displayed without cutoff. I repositioned the alarm to a spot that is better fitted too.
    I saw the theme posted on random threads such as this one and I felt the update needed to come sooner than later...

Please redownload the newest edit. The next update will feature a version number upgrade too.. to 1.2

Now Available! (and seemingly highly requested via PM and this thread)
    NON-Hidden Today version of BlackberryBliss!

OTA LINK - BlackberryBliss v1.1 with NON-Hidden Today Screen

Also listed on the first post of this thread
    08-18-09 10:44 PM
    What is the icon "order" on this new Non-hidden Today theme?

It seems to go 3 2 1 4 5 6 from the app screen. Kind of weird.

Also, the red astrick (new message icon) doesn't disappear after reading messages.
    08-19-09 10:17 AM
    What is the icon "order" on this new Non-hidden Today theme?

It seems to go 3 2 1 4 5 6 from the app screen. Kind of weird.

Also, the red astrick (new message icon) doesn't disappear after reading messages.
    Hey,

Thanks for the post. The new fix is available in the same OTA. Please redownload
    08-19-09 11:05 AM
    Hey,

Thanks for the post. The new fix is available in the same OTA. Please redownload
    I LOVE THIS THEME!!!

BUT.... I think there is a problem!

You have replaced the icons for Mail and SMS. They DO NOT change after I open an email or sms message, so I don't know if its been read! My device is an 8900 with .231OS.
    Please fix this!!!!

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:06 AM
    I LOVE THIS THEME!!!

BUT.... I think there is a problem!

You have replaced the icons for Mail and SMS. They DO NOT change after I open an email or sms message, so I don't know if its been read! My device is an 8900 with .231OS.
    Please fix this!!!!

Thanks

which version theme are you using? The lil envelopes should turn colors after it's been read.
    08-20-09 08:06 PM
    which version theme are you using? The lil envelopes should turn colors after it's been read.
    Ok, I think I can barely see the problem! I am used to seeing the envelope icon change from closed to open. With the icon you are using, the little stripe of color on the face of the envelope
    Changes color. As I am a bit color blind, this is very hard to see.

08-20-09 08:23 PM
    Firstly, great theme! Been rocking this since day 1 of my 8900

Now I see there's an update, with the Profiles icon being similar to the zen theme (volume icon), LOVE IT!

However, when I downloaded the Non-hidden Today, the Profiles icon still remains the speaker/boombox icon.

Any idea how to get the newer icon?
    08-20-09 09:26 PM
    Firstly, great theme! Been rocking this since day 1 of my 8900

Now I see there's an update, with the Profiles icon being similar to the zen theme (volume icon), LOVE IT!

However, when I downloaded the Non-hidden Today, the Profiles icon still remains the speaker/boombox icon.

Any idea how to get the newer icon?
    yeah that's just the screen shot.. The speaker is a permanent fixture. For some reason plazmic shows the oem image instead of the speaker.
    08-20-09 11:34 PM
    Major props DL.

This is clean and works very well. Immediately jumped to top 3 themes in my Jav.
    08-21-09 06:27 PM
964 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD