Yeah rebooted after install. The messages icon didn't show anything at all when i hovered over it!
    That's the setting of the theme. Your phone settings of how your messages are shown must be different. All my sms and mms messages are shown in the messages icon.

The today will only show entries that are new and haven't been viewed yet. If you have read or even just viewed a message, it won't be displayed in your today screen anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 07:11 PM
    I dop have the same problem with an sms getting stuck in the message home screen. I don't think it has anything to do with the theme as it has happenend to me for months now. Oddly it only keeps outgoing sms messages there....

07-13-09 08:41 PM
    Do you use Vlingo.... I noticed that was an issue with the outgoing Vlingo txt messages and today themes.

07-13-09 09:48 PM
    AWESOME Theme. Thanks for sharing. I am so glad that I landed on this Theme Forum at Crackberry
    07-13-09 11:57 PM
    Do you use Vlingo.... I noticed that was an issue with the outgoing Vlingo txt messages and today themes.

I've been having the same problem for months with my outgoing SMS msgs displaying in today themes AND I use Vlingo. Thanks ClintRo for letting me know why. Its been driving me nuts.
    07-14-09 10:48 AM
    does this theme let me put more than 6 icons on the home screen? i hate only having 6 icons there and this theme looks great but i really need that feature...
    07-14-09 03:24 PM
    ^ it has 6 icons plus the weather slot. Icons are standard 80x80 pixels so only six icons fit on the bottom row. =\

Posted from my Crack at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dannieloco; 07-14-09 at 05:07 PM.
    07-14-09 05:04 PM
    Your theme rocks. I grabbed it the other day. Everyone at work was impressed also. You have done a great job. Thank you!
    07-14-09 08:47 PM
    Your theme rocks. I grabbed it the other day. Everyone at work was impressed also. You have done a great job. Thank you!
    ahh music to my ears

Thanks for the compliments! I have an update coming to this theme and my BerryGreen, but I need to get my pc back from the shop first..
    07-15-09 11:04 AM
    Yes, awesome theme! I would like to see more themes with a perma weather icon on the top corner.

I know this is a kinda nit picking, but could you resize the menu fonts? I.e. when you're in the message box, and you hit the menu button, the menu font comes up on the larger side. I just figure since everything else is default (like the font size in options) that the menu fonts would be the same default size too...but it's really not a big deal. Love the theme and still using it regardless. =)
    07-15-09 01:17 PM
    Yes, awesome theme! I would like to see more themes with a perma weather icon on the top corner.

I know this is a kinda nit picking, but could you resize the menu fonts? I.e. when you're in the message box, and you hit the menu button, the menu font comes up on the larger side. I just figure since everything else is default (like the font size in options) that the menu fonts would be the same default size too...but it's really not a big deal. Love the theme and still using it regardless. =)
    I have no problem seeing what I could do, but have you tried changing the font settings from the phone's options menu?
    07-15-09 01:28 PM
    I have no problem seeing what I could do, but have you tried changing the font settings from the phone's options menu?
    Changing the font size changes everything except the menu font. So the font in options would change, as well as the font for text and email but when you hit menu in any of those screens it's the same big size.
    07-15-09 01:51 PM
    Changing the font size changes everything except the menu font. So the font in options would change, as well as the font for text and email but when you hit menu in any of those screens it's the same big size.
    Oh ic! Ill work on that for the next update. Im just waiting on my pc to be returned to me from the Repair Shop.
    07-15-09 01:53 PM
    This is a dope creation ... im rockin it right now!
    07-15-09 08:43 PM
    OK - I love this theme - crisp, clean, colorful. But I have a problem (might just be me...). Where is the icon for call log? I see missed call icon on home page...but no folder that lists call histories....I use that tremendously. Can someone point me in the right direction???
    07-16-09 09:37 AM
    Themes do NOT remove any icons. They are just hidden or in a folder. First, In your app screen, hit the BB Button, click Show All. (if you don't have a Show All, then nothing is hidden in THAT folder, move on to next step) If you don't see it in the first screen, check inside the Applications folder.

But the easiest thing to do, is to just hit the send button...
    07-16-09 10:03 AM
    The more this theme gets updated, the orginality is lost. What else could you possibly change or add to this?

07-16-09 10:20 AM
    thanks mrtolles...hitting the send button works perfectly. just what i needed.
    07-16-09 10:36 AM
    The more this theme gets updated, the orginality is lost. What else could you possibly change or add to this?

Hey Emarsha,
    The theme is meant for me and others to enjoy and as long as reasonable request come in that I agree with, I have no problem changing. Since I don't have bb plan there are many features I don't use on my phone. Comments read on my thread make me aware of the bugs that are present and updates come from that. Sometimes icons get old imo and I love making icons that are more appealing to the eye than the original one.
    Updates are meant to cater to what the users,inlcuding myself, want added\changed. I never had intentions of making a theme who's v1 was meant to be final.

07-16-09 11:33 AM
    ^^ thanks for the response mrtolles

07-16-09 11:36 AM
    Hey Dannie I grabbed this one before you made any mods to it, could you make a quick list of what was updated? I haven't decided if i want to keep it the way it is or not. Thanks bro!
    07-16-09 07:17 PM
    The changelog is in the original post on the first page

Hey Dannie I grabbed this one before you made any mods to it, could you make a quick list of what was updated? I haven't decided if i want to keep it the way it is or not. Thanks bro!
    07-16-09 07:23 PM
    Didn't he move the weather icon and change some font sizes around and some other jazz? I didn't see that on the first post?
    07-16-09 07:44 PM
    Didn't he move the weather icon and change some font sizes around and some other jazz? I didn't see that on the first post?
    You're referring to the test theme I was doing on a request from a user. That theme is still in test mode and I haven't made it official yet. That official versions of this theme are listed in the first post as roxy stated. Changelog is accurate to those links listed in the first post. Thanks

07-16-09 07:54 PM
    Oh ok, thanks Dannie! I wasn't sure how that worked....by the way I'v been spreading the word of how on point this theme is. Keep it up sir
    07-16-09 08:00 PM
964 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD