Wow really nice theme. I have been looking for something like this for a while now.
    03-03-10 02:13 PM
    ^^ hotkeys are automatically turned on. They should work right away.. if not do a battery pull and restart your phone.
    Try turning off "dial from homescreen" too.. its in your phone settings.

F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles
    X = Poynt
    Y = Yelp
    Z = Google Maps
    W = SearchIt (paid app)
    Odd it doesn't work. I did a batt pull twice now. I'm assuming they work similar to shortcut keys in which you press the corresponding key and it automatically launches that app (ie F= facebook).

Thanks
    03-03-10 02:36 PM
    Another question: I see calendar and emails are hidden until you scroll over the icons. Does this also apply to BBM? I received BBMs however it doesn't seem to do the same thing when the cursor is scrolled over the icon. Just curious.

Thanks
    EC
    03-03-10 06:32 PM
    Another question: I see calendar and emails are hidden until you scroll over the icons. Does this also apply to BBM? I received BBMs however it doesn't seem to do the same thing when the cursor is scrolled over the icon. Just curious.

Thanks
    EC
    Hidden today does not work for BBM's or SMS/MMS. Its a limitation made by the OS. From the themer's perspective, we just enable or disable Hidden Today feature. Calendar and emails show in your hidden today.

As for the hotkeys, I dunno what to say. They work fine on the phone's ive tested it with which are 8900, 9700, and 9630's. It should work for you as well...

are you using OS 5.0.. hence BlackberryBlissOS5.0??
    03-03-10 06:40 PM
    Odd it doesn't work. I did a batt pull twice now. I'm assuming they work similar to shortcut keys in which you press the corresponding key and it automatically launches that app (ie F= facebook).

Thanks
    Hotkeys are not enabled in the non-hidden today version if you accidentally downloaded that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:45 PM
    Hotkeys are not enabled in the non-hidden today version if you accidentally downloaded that.

Just updated Non-Hidden today OS 5.0 version to 1.5. Hotkeys are enabled.

Danny
    03-04-10 02:57 AM
    Hidden today does not work for BBM's or SMS/MMS. Its a limitation made by the OS. From the themer's perspective, we just enable or disable Hidden Today feature. Calendar and emails show in your hidden today.

As for the hotkeys, I dunno what to say. They work fine on the phone's ive tested it with which are 8900, 9700, and 9630's. It should work for you as well...

are you using OS 5.0.. hence BlackberryBlissOS5.0??
    Someone just sent me an SMS/MMS and I saw it in the 'hidden" when I scrolled over it.

Ooh are hotkeys only working for OS 5.0 and up? I'm new to upgrading OS and only downloaded the 4.6 theme as it's what I currently have on my phone.
    03-04-10 05:32 PM
    Yes. The OS 5 Themes have the hotkeys.

03-04-10 05:45 PM
    Just updated Non-Hidden today OS 5.0 version to 1.5. Hotkeys are enabled.

Danny
    can u pls reupload the non-hidden today, OS 5. but without hotkeys enabled? i need to press 0 to dial from home screen. e.g 0811xxxxxxx but everytime i press 0, it shows profile
    03-11-10 09:27 AM
    Just press talk and then start dialing. That should work

03-11-10 09:29 AM
    Here's an alternative: press the green call button and then hit menu/options/general options/ then where it says "dial from home screen" make it "no" and save. Now just add speed dial to the #'s.u c all the most or do as Danny just suggested and hit that green call button to dial a # this way u can use hot keys that are offered on some themes and shortcut keys
    From ur BB. Hope this helps..

can u pls reupload the non-hidden today, OS 5. but without hotkeys enabled? i need to press 0 to dial from home screen. e.g 0811xxxxxxx but everytime i press 0, it shows profile
    03-11-10 09:40 AM
    Just press talk and then start dialing. That should work

yes i know about that mate.. but it would be better if i can turn off the hotkey. can i turn it off manually?
    03-11-10 09:47 AM
    Here's an alternative: press the green call button and then hit menu/options/general options/ then where it says "dial from home screen" make it "no" and save. Now just add speed dial to the #'s.u c all the most or do as Danny just suggested and hit that green call button to dial a # this way u can use hot keys that are offered on some themes and shortcut keys
    From ur BB. Hope this helps..

but i wont use the speed dial
    anyway, the screenshot that u posted in the 1st page.. it shows bliss theme with hidden today, hidden messages and hidden weather. which version is that? can i get the OTA link?

thanks in advance
    03-11-10 09:51 AM
    Which weather do I download to get the little icon that is on the screenshots?

I have an 8900 with 4.6...Thanks.

Nevermind...got it now.
    Last edited by CansFan; 03-11-10 at 10:31 PM.
    03-11-10 08:43 PM
    I have both downloaded but it's not displaying like the screenshot.
    Last edited by gtrscort; 03-14-10 at 12:43 AM.
    03-14-10 12:40 AM
    NVM I got it now.
    03-14-10 01:12 AM
    Im downloading this file and the browswer say:907 Invalid COD.
    Whats this?Im trying to download an other theme,but say again invalid COD.
    03-14-10 10:45 AM
    Do u have OS 5.0? If so it's this link http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...BlissOS5_0.jad

but i wont use the speed dial
    anyway, the screenshot that u posted in the 1st page.. it shows bliss theme with hidden today, hidden messages and hidden weather. which version is that? can i get the OTA link?

thanks in advance
    03-14-10 05:08 PM
    clear ur cache then try again

03-14-10 05:09 PM
    if you read the forums in the OS section.. many users who run 5.0.0.509 are having the same error issue.. They say downgrading fixed their problem..
    03-15-10 01:02 PM
    Can you make the BlackberryBliss theme available for the 8350i, OS 4.6.
    It would be much appreciated.
    03-17-10 11:38 AM
    Sorry I work for the 8900 community.

03-17-10 11:41 AM
    Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome themes. I used this one on 4.6 and just upgraded to 5.0, and this theme is even more awesome...thanks man!
    03-18-10 11:34 PM
    Any idea if this would work on an 8110 running v4.5.102?
    03-18-10 11:44 PM
    Nope, it only works on the 8900, 9700, 9630 models. But you'd have to download the appropriate OTA.
    03-19-10 05:16 AM
964 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD