Just to know.. what version are you running OS4.6 or OS 5??
    Actually with Verizon, it's 4.7 =\ Maybe that's why?
    03-01-10 05:04 PM
    4.7 is a Tour this is for the 8900 wit OS 5.0 u can run tour 8900 and 9700 themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 05:13 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/bl...s-96xx-391039/
    03-01-10 05:15 PM
    4.7 is a Tour this is for the 8900 wit OS 5.0 u can run tour 8900 and 9700 themes

Yeah I downloaded the 4.6 version. And it worked flawlessly, except for that one thing.
    03-01-10 05:15 PM
    Its not really working "flawlessly" now, is it?! Lol danny just linked u to the Tour v DL that one

Yeah I downloaded the 4.6 version. And it worked flawlessly, except for that one thing.
    03-01-10 05:18 PM
    Its not working "flawlessly" now is it?! Lol danny just linked u to the Tour v DL that one

Lol yes yes yes, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Haha thank you guys, getting the "correct" version now!
    03-01-10 05:20 PM
    It may be a bug, because I have the correct one now as well as the Green one you have and they're both doing the same thing to me. =\ And I have the 4.7 version of it as well. I don't know what's going on.
    Last edited by rentalmetard5; 03-01-10 at 05:57 PM.
    03-01-10 05:46 PM
    Did u do a battery pull after u installed?

It may be a bug, because I have the correct one now as well as the Green one you have and they're both doing the same thing to me. =\ And I have the 4.7 version of it as well. I don't know what's going on.
    03-01-10 05:59 PM

Yes I did
    03-01-10 06:09 PM

Its a little weird that both the bliss theme and green one are doing the same thing to me.

03-01-10 06:26 PM
    Yah that is weird. I've been using both themes since the beginning. 4.6 and 5.0 on my 8900 and 5.0 on my 9700 wit no issues.

Its a little weird that both the bliss theme and green one are doing the same thing to me.

Last edited by flybabyroxy; 03-01-10 at 06:42 PM.
    03-01-10 06:29 PM
    The non-hidden today versions don't have the SMS/MMS shortcut? =\ Guess not everyone knows how to add it to the permanent today versions.

That or Danny just hates me, lol. =P
    Last edited by japanangel; 03-01-10 at 06:59 PM.
    03-01-10 06:47 PM
    Yah that is weird. I've been using both themes since the beginning. 4.6 and 5.0 on my 8900 and 5.0 on my 9700

Well maybe its a 4.7 thing? I don't know. I love the themes, but that problem is driving me crazy! It happens like every 5-10 minutes after a battery pull

03-01-10 06:56 PM
    has anyone tried a different wal paper? i have a carbon fiber I want to try. I am running 5.0.0.509. i had a theme recently and when i changed it the menu screen was white and couldnt switch to the stock. thanks in advance.
    03-02-10 11:49 AM
    I change walls all day lol that sometimes happens when ur switching between themes esp after uv just dled one and r applying it for the 1st time. U gotta do a battery pull. Also to reset back to the default wall u gotta go to the homescreen and hit menu button twice then select options then scroll down to theme defaults and click wallpaper and apply

has anyone tried a different wal paper? i have a carbon fiber I want to try. I am running 5.0.0.509. i had a theme recently and when i changed it the menu screen was white and couldnt switch to the stock. thanks in advance.
    03-02-10 11:57 AM
    Thanks roxy! Huge help! Didn't want to have to go through downloading and. Batt pulling again thanks again.

03-02-10 04:14 PM
    Hotkeys are added. Updated links are posted!
    03-03-10 05:43 AM
    I absolutely love the clean and professional look of the theme. It would especially look good when I have my BB sitting on the conference table. Great job.

My current favorite theme has a "launch bar" at the bottom of the icons. These are hard short cuts (ie messages, calendar, browser, options, profiles). What I love about it is that it adds another (5) apps per se that I can have on my home screen without taking away real estate.

Is this a possible revision that could be made?

Again great job! Much appreciated!!!
    03-03-10 11:06 AM
    Heyy

What you can do that's even better is disable "dial from home". That feature to me is sort of useless. If it's disabled you can then have hotkeys work. Instead of clicking on icons like the theme you're using, you can instead click O to bring up Options, B will bring up the browser, L brings up calendar, M brings up messages. That is supplemented by the hotkeys that my themes include. My themes include $ for sms/ mms, z for Google maps, 0 for profiles and more.. Hope this works better for u

03-03-10 11:34 AM
    *Edit*...nevermine on previous request
    Last edited by EC99SS; 03-03-10 at 01:23 PM.
    03-03-10 12:13 PM
    Heyy

What you can do that's even better is disable "dial from home". That feature to me is sort of useless. If it's disabled you can then have hotkeys work. Instead of clicking on icons like the theme you're using, you can instead click O to bring up Options, B will bring up the browser, L brings up calendar, M brings up messages. That is supplemented by the hotkeys that my themes include. My themes include $ for sms/ mms, z for Google maps, 0 for profiles and more.. Hope this works better for u

Ahh yes certainly! Thanks for the tip/advice!
    03-03-10 12:14 PM
    Is it possible to make a version of a "non-hidden" calendar to look just like this? The only difference is the calendar is always on the screen?

Thanks!
    Unless I am confused about what you are asking for, there are two download links on the first page of this thread for non-hidden today Bliss, one for 4.7 and one for OS 5
    03-03-10 12:23 PM
    Unless I am confused about what you are asking for, there are two download links on the first page of this thread for non-hidden today Bliss, one for 4.7 and one for OS 5
    It seems to be a different layout. But nonetheless, I'm really digging the "hidden" one now. I didn't think I could get used to it but started to really like it.
    03-03-10 01:22 PM
    Heyy

OK here's my dumb question. I got the "O" to bring up Options. however how do I access the hotkeys?

Thanks!
    03-03-10 01:24 PM
    ^^ hotkeys are automatically turned on. They should work right away.. if not do a battery pull and restart your phone.
    Try turning off "dial from homescreen" too.. its in your phone settings.

F = Facebook
    0 = Profiles
    X = Poynt
    Y = Yelp
    Z = Google Maps
    W = SearchIt (paid app)
    03-03-10 01:35 PM
964 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD