Not sure. For the majority, people prefer calendar and messages on the today screen. Ill eventually get to making a today version, but im being lazy.
    Lovin' the work. Cheers.
    01-12-10 12:19 PM
    Dannie, have you had a chance to look at enlarging font for theme for 9630 BlackberryBliss (RED). Just checking back in with your schedule.
    sorry I havent. I will def do that tomorrow.
    01-12-10 02:48 PM
    Thanks I will check back in later in the week. By the way I still have my SSM and MMS that are deleted still appear on my top screen. It appears that when I receive them while my Tour is hosted they seem to stay on and when it's not in the hoster they do not appear after deleting. Go FIGURE..I can pull the battery or do a quick pull and it will sometimes go away. Regardless love the THEME.
    01-12-10 05:10 PM
    Really loving this theme, thanks!!

just curious, is there a way to change the wallpaper of the main menu? when i change the wall paper, it only changes the home screen wallpaper and the main menu is still the grey checkered background.

Thanks!
    01-12-10 06:36 PM
    how do i get rid of that red clock on the home screen? also how can i change the shortcuts on the home screen?
    01-12-10 07:42 PM
    I see 5.0 was updated to add Quicklaunch to the spacebar, is there any chance you will consider so doing with 4.6? Pleassssssseeeeeeee

thanks
    01-13-10 10:09 AM
    I see 5.0 was updated to add Quicklaunch to the spacebar, is there any chance you will consider so doing with 4.6? Pleassssssseeeeeeee

thanks
    Sorry. 4.6 is a project that I have updated but being that THM files arent backwards compatible, then Not sure how many more updates Ill have for BB OS 4.6. It's time to consider os 5.0 for your 8900
    01-13-10 10:18 AM
    Sorry. 4.6 is a project that I have updated but being that THM files arent backwards compatible, then Not sure how many more updates Ill have for BB OS 4.6. It's time to consider os 5.0 for your 8900
    LOL I know I need to upgrade, it becoming more and more painfully obvious with each new theme release Unfortunately I don't have a computer, and DM is blocked from downloading at work so I don't have the means to upgrade right now...but that neither here or there.

thanks anyway tho....I really love your themes
    01-13-10 10:32 AM
    I have been using BBBliss for quite a while and think it's great. Recently downloaded BerryGreen and love that one too. I go back and forth between them and don't need any other themes. Thanks Man!!!!
    01-13-10 11:21 AM
    Is there a way for the menu to show your SMS or MMS messages?
    01-13-10 02:26 PM
    No there isn't. If u wanna view ur texts without goin into the sms folder u can always buy an sms pop-up app

Is there a way for the menu to show your SMS or MMS messages?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 02:37 PM
    1.By either "moving" it off the 1st row of icons ( or into another folder) and therefore removing it from ur home screen or "hiding" it if u don't wanna use it at all.
    2.Do u mean how do u use shortcut keys?

how do i get rid of that red clock on the home screen? also how can i change the shortcuts on the home screen?
    01-13-10 02:41 PM
    whoa, that theme is amazing, great work!
    01-13-10 05:01 PM
    Love the os5 update!! I'm using the os5 theme with weather and sometimes it takes ~5 seconds to lock the phone. The hourglass/animated clock appears. The only other running app I have other than beweather free is google voice, which I had running when I used the previous version of this theme. Anyone else experiencing this?

01-14-10 08:06 AM
    Lovin' the work. Cheers.
    Thought of a workaround.....i attempted to show tasks in the calendar Today display by enabling the feature to show tasks in the calendar, and then making the task a recurring event (daily at 00:00) so it appears as the first agenda item every day. No joy however.

A future feature request would be to enable your Today creation to pick up everything in the calendar (not just calendar entries).
    01-14-10 03:09 PM
    Thought of a workaround.....i attempted to show tasks in the calendar Today display by enabling the feature to show tasks in the calendar, and then making the task a recurring event (daily at 00:00) so it appears as the first agenda item every day. No joy however.

A future feature request would be to enable your Today creation to pick up everything in the calendar (not just calendar entries).
    thank you for your comment. There is no way of enabling that via theme making software. I dont choose what the hidden today screen will show, i Just enable it.. sorry
    01-16-10 02:23 AM
    hey dannieloco,

The theme is very nice. It looks great and it does give it a professional feel, but still very stylish.

But can you make a version without transition, or at least without the transitions you picked?
    Fade and wipe transitions are very slow and therefore very annoying. Could you replace those to zoom or slide? Or make a version with none?

Or would you be willing to share your thm file so I can adjust myself?

thx
    01-17-10 05:00 PM
    Sorry. The transitions is something I really like. They run fine oin my 8900. Thanks for taking the time to post but I will be leaving the theme as is.

I don't typically share my thm files because I don't want others tasking credit for my themes. Not that you would, buts its my rule.

01-17-10 05:09 PM
    hey dannieloco,

The theme is very nice. It looks great and it does give it a professional feel, but still very stylish.

But can you make a version without transition, or at least without the transitions you picked?
    Fade and wipe transitions are very slow and therefore very annoying. Could you replace those to zoom or slide? Or make a version with none?

Or would you be willing to share your thm file so I can adjust myself?

thx
    It doesn't slow mine down one bit. Maybe it's the OS you're running?
    01-17-10 05:13 PM
    For some reason, after it installs then reboots my phone. I go to themes and it's no where to be found. I go to advance options > application and I can see that it's on my phone. I'm not sure why this is happening. I installed a different theme of yours and it worked perfectly fine.
    01-17-10 08:34 PM
    For some reason, after it installs then reboots my phone. I go to themes and it's no where to be found. I go to advance options > application and I can see that it's on my phone. I'm not sure why this is happening. I installed a different theme of yours and it worked perfectly fine.
    did u install the correct version? theres os5 and os4.6
    01-17-10 08:57 PM
    any updates to this kick **** theme ? its pretty perfect as is but hey id like to see just how much you can tweak it
    01-18-10 09:44 AM
    WOW! this theme is amazing,.... i gotta learn to make themes as good as that... grat work!!! *hits D/l button*
    01-19-10 02:57 PM
    FANTASTIC theme! One of the BEST theme I've seen thus far! And the best thing is it's FREE!!!
    01-20-10 07:16 AM
    This is absolutely outstanding! I've been testing many themes over the last week and always find something I don't like... so far, I've got a mini-crush on this one!!! Great Work!!!
    01-22-10 11:12 AM
964 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD