5.0 update is great !!! runs fast smooth ! only thing i would love to see if a FULL theme

IE download folder Apps folder and set up folder other than that A+ work

thx for keeping it free
    easy fix.. ill post update soon

UPDATE: Links are updated. Please download the latest version of the theme.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 12-23-09 at 04:13 AM.
    12-23-09 12:51 AM
    5.0 update is great !!! runs fast smooth ! only thing i would love to see if a FULL theme

IE download folder Apps folder and set up folder other than that A+ work

thx for keeping it free
    DONE! Links are updated in the original post.
    12-23-09 04:18 AM
    A few bugs (cosmetic) in the non hidden today version that was just posted:
    - color scheme is off when using some menus. For example, when deleting an email, the confirmation dialog is in red and black, but when the confirmation is selected, the stock OS colors flash.
    - Color scheme off on menu item dialog boxes. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard and attempt to change an option. Watch the colors change.
    - Cursor color changes to blue on some screens, inconsistent.

Great job overall.
    12-23-09 10:43 AM
    DONE! Links are updated in the original post.
    It is still listed as version 1.2. Isn't that the original 5.0 release?

EDIT: Never mind. I dl'd it and see that it is version 1.21.
    Last edited by gregski; 12-23-09 at 03:41 PM.
    12-23-09 03:35 PM
    A few bugs (cosmetic) in the non hidden today version that was just posted:
    - color scheme is off when using some menus. For example, when deleting an email, the confirmation dialog is in red and black, but when the confirmation is selected, the stock OS colors flash.
    - Color scheme off on menu item dialog boxes. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard and attempt to change an option. Watch the colors change.
    - Cursor color changes to blue on some screens, inconsistent.

Great job overall.
    The OS 5.0 version of the non-hidden today is now posted. Please find the OTA in the original post. Enjoy!
    12-24-09 04:19 AM
    You are one great guy!
    B B

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 05:27 AM
    And in version 1.21 you mapped QuickLaunch to the space bar. Thank you very much.
    12-24-09 01:17 PM
    How do i get this downloaded on my computer?
    12-24-09 06:44 PM
    How do i get this downloaded on my computer?
    use your blackberry browser to install
    12-24-09 07:40 PM
    Updated icons look siick

12-24-09 11:56 PM
    I guess 5.0 has fixed the active call bug etc. Sweeeeeet!!!! I'm totally rockin' this and looking forward to Berry Green 5.0!

12-25-09 11:33 AM
    Not sure how to make this large on the site; FireBliss:

Can you map IntelliLaunch to the space bar; or make the mapping an option?

Many thanks again for your great work.

B B
    12-27-09 12:27 PM
    Not sure how to make this large on the site; FireBliss:

Can you map IntelliLaunch to the space bar; or make the mapping an option?

Many thanks again for your great work.

B B
    Sorry, I dont even know what intellilaunch is and the spacebar is mapped to quicklaunch...
    01-07-10 12:46 PM
    Sorry, I dont even know what intellilaunch is and the spacebar is mapped to quicklaunch...
    Thanks again for your great work.

Actually not having quicklaunch when I hit the spacebar I get the phone app, which is just fine for me.

BTW intellilaunch is like quicklaunch using a different approach which I like. I have it mapped to button.

Can anyone tell me how to post a screen shot in a large formate on this site?

Thanks.

B B
    01-07-10 12:58 PM
    Which screen capture app r u using? I use ZonaSnap and its linked to my PhotoBucket account

Thanks again for your great work.

Actually not having quicklaunch when I hit the spacebar I get the phone app, which is just fine for me.

BTW intellilaunch is like quicklaunch using a different approach which I like. I have it mapped to button.

Can anyone tell me how to post a screen shot in a large formate on this site?

Thanks.

B B
    01-07-10 01:21 PM
    Which screen capture app r u using? I use ZonaSnap and its linked to my PhotoBucket account

I use CaptureIt but do not have a PhotoBucket account.

Thanks for the info.

B B
    01-07-10 01:27 PM
    Donnie love the theme but I have a couple of questions. The version I have is V1.2 for 4.7 OS w/weather and hidden today screen - 5 entries (RED). My SMS and MMS when I read them and delete they still appear on what I call my main screen. Even when I do a battery pull they are still there. I have a one let's say came in on 01.05.10 and I deleted it and then I have received one today (it also was deleted). They still appear when scrolling to SMS and MMS even though I deleted them both. Please provide me some directions as to how to resolve this issue. Last question is there a way to make the font larger when calls come in as they are really small to see the wording. Again love the RED theme. Your insight will be greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work.
    01-07-10 02:29 PM
    Have you checked your saved messages inbox?

01-07-10 04:54 PM
    Dannie, I have checked and there are no saved messages in my folder. Should I reload theme to see if that makes a difference on my VZW Tour. I have done a battery pull once and they went away but now even with battery pull they are still there. Sorry that I posted this to the 8900 Theme instead of 9630 Theme. I did download them from 9630 theme sight. What about my question on enlarging fonts on my Tiour for incoming calls to be see larger?
    01-07-10 05:45 PM
    I don't think its a theme issue. Otherwise other users would be posting similar comments. I think there is a message sitting somewhere in your device. U can try reinstalling andmaybe that will help. And as for the font size. Ill get to that this weekend, the font can be larger for sure

01-07-10 06:17 PM
    I went into Options>General Settings>SMS and Email Inbox and changed drop down box to Theme Control vs Separate. Don't know if this will make a difference I will keep you posted. I will check back this weekend for more of your great work. Thanks...

01-07-10 09:51 PM
    Do you take feature requests here danieloco (and team)? I've been trawling for hours and haven't seen a Today option specifically for tasks anywhere. I've spoken to a bunch of professionals who'd love to be able to see [incomplete] tasks flash up on their home screen as they roll over the icon. Perhaps BerryBliss could be the first?
    01-09-10 10:08 AM
    Great theme, am really liking it. Can't get Weather to show, so what am or did I do wrong? And this may be a 5.0 issue but I never see BB Maps icon after d/l it. Thanks for all your hard work, Daniel!

01-11-10 11:22 AM
    Do you take feature requests here danieloco (and team)? I've been trawling for hours and haven't seen a Today option specifically for tasks anywhere. I've spoken to a bunch of professionals who'd love to be able to see [incomplete] tasks flash up on their home screen as they roll over the icon. Perhaps BerryBliss could be the first?
    Not sure. For the majority, people prefer calendar and messages on the today screen. Ill eventually get to making a today version, but im being lazy.
    01-11-10 05:48 PM
    Dannie, have you had a chance to look at enlarging font for theme for 9630 BlackberryBliss (RED). Just checking back in with your schedule.
    01-12-10 11:24 AM
964 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD