I really dig this theme, but some time ago my calendar info (hidden) was replaced with facebook birthdays and crap. Now I do like to tell my friends happy birthday but I would like to have my next several appointments show up. What happened and how do I fix it? thanks
    go into your Calendar app and click Options and click Show Calendars, make sure that All is showing.
    12-08-09 06:47 AM
    go into your Calendar app and click Options and click Show Calendars, make sure that All is showing.
    Thanks for the reply!! I have done that and all is checked, but still facebook BD show up and none of my december appointments made in the BB default calendar. Any other ideas?
    12-08-09 08:53 AM
    I will be getting my BB Curve 2 (8530) for Christmas. Will I be able to use this theme?

Great job!
    12-08-09 10:14 AM
    Thanks for the reply!! I have done that and all is checked, but still facebook BD show up and none of my december appointments made in the BB default calendar. Any other ideas?
    there is one other place to look and that is in the Facebook options. I uninstalled Facebook because it caused so many issues, so I am not sure what the option said, but you had to scroll part way down in Options and there are checkboxes and one of them said something about using facebook dates?? I left that unchecked and no more facebook dates showed in my calendar. Hope you can get it solved.
    12-08-09 11:20 AM
    Still loving the Bliss...............

12-08-09 11:40 AM
    are you running OS 5.0?
    So this theme wont work on the beta OS on a 8900?
    12-09-09 02:45 AM
    So this theme wont work on the beta OS on a 8900?
    Which Beta? OS 5.0?
    12-18-09 03:37 PM
    Yes, on either .348 or .411
    Although I am going back to 348 from 411, it was too buggy
    12-18-09 03:45 PM
    yeah I am in the process of updating all my themes to be OS 5.0 compatible. Ill be starting with Bliss. I might need a tester...:/
    12-18-09 03:46 PM
    cool theme....
    12-18-09 04:55 PM
    Yes, on either .348 or .411
    Although I am going back to 348 from 411, it was too buggy
    Please test out BlackberryBliss Beta With Transitions! for OS 5.0

BlackberryBliss Beta - With Weather Slot

BlackberryBliss Beta with NO Weather Slot

You WILL have to uninstall the previous bliss before installing this new one.. otherwise you will suffer

since this is a new build of the same theme with the same name, it's important that you uninstall the previous version. Otherwise you will notice a jacked up theme after you reboot...
    Last edited by dannieloco; 12-23-09 at 04:16 AM.
    12-18-09 06:10 PM
    I love thiss !! <3333
    12-18-09 09:04 PM
    Siick!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 03:59 AM
    Please test out BlackberryBliss Beta With Transitions! for OS 5.0

BlackberryBliss Beta - With Weather Slot

BlackberryBliss Beta with NO Weather Slot

You WILL have to uninstall the previous bliss before installing this new one.. otherwise you will suffer

PLease make sure you delete the theme and then reboot. After the reboot go ahead and click on the OTA link....This is the only way it can be done...
    12-19-09 05:35 AM
    Here is a screen shot of my black background. Makes it easier for old eyes to read the text. I do not know how to make it large on the paste, but click on it to see it enlarged.

Thanks for a GREAT theme and Happy Holidays!!

Blazor Boy
    12-20-09 09:45 AM
    I love this theme! It's awesome. I have a question though. I have a google calendar that I sync with the BB using Google sync. I love how the Today aspect of the theme lets my appointments show up on the home screen, but I've noticed that the appointments I enter on the Google calendar (which get copied onto the Blackberry when it syncs) don't show up on the home screen. Does anyone have any idea how to fix that?
    12-20-09 06:42 PM
    Thank you much for the 5.0 update! Nice set of transitions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 08:26 PM
    I love this theme! It's awesome. I have a question though. I have a google calendar that I sync with the BB using Google sync. I love how the Today aspect of the theme lets my appointments show up on the home screen, but I've noticed that the appointments I enter on the Google calendar (which get copied onto the Blackberry when it syncs) don't show up on the home screen. Does anyone have any idea how to fix that?
    Make sure that your Google calendar is your default calendar (Options > Advanced Options > Default Services).

Love this theme BTW. The only thing that would make it perfect, for me anyway, is having the space bar mapped to QuickLaunch. All your transitions seem to be working flawlessly. Thank you for your hard work.
    12-21-09 12:43 AM
    Love this theme BTW. The only thing that would make it perfect, for me anyway, is having the space bar mapped to QuickLaunch. All your transitions seem to be working flawlessly. Thank you for your hard work.[/QUOTE]

I second the request to map Quicklaunch to the spacebar. I love this theme but that's the only thing keeping me from using it full time.
    12-21-09 12:51 AM
    Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I have downloaded and selected your theme (which I think looks great!). But when it comes to doing a battery pull it freezes on the flash screen - to resolve it I switch it off using the power button and switch it back on again but numerous icons are missing ie facebook, bbm and more. This doesn't just happen with your theme it has also happened with another theme. Please can you help?! Thanks.
    12-21-09 02:22 AM
    Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I have downloaded and selected your theme (which I think looks great!). But when it comes to doing a battery pull it freezes on the flash screen - to resolve it I switch it off using the power button and switch it back on again but numerous icons are missing ie facebook, bbm and more. This doesn't just happen with your theme it has also happened with another theme. Please can you help?! Thanks.
    My bad ignore my last request - I have found the solution its a sticky topic within this forum...
    12-21-09 02:27 AM
    5.0 update is great !!! runs fast smooth ! only thing i would love to see if a FULL theme

IE download folder Apps folder and set up folder other than that A+ work

thx for keeping it free
    12-21-09 06:13 AM
    Love this theme BTW. The only thing that would make it perfect, for me anyway, is having the space bar mapped to QuickLaunch. All your transitions seem to be working flawlessly. Thank you for your hard work.
    I second the request to map Quicklaunch to the spacebar. I love this theme but that's the only thing keeping me from using it full time.[/QUOTE]

I love this theme, too. But spacebar mapped to Shortcutme and Quicklaunch would be really nice.
    12-21-09 10:00 AM
    My calendar/today stuff on the home screen is working now. It was me, not the theme. Working great
    12-21-09 02:19 PM
    I'm using the new 5.0 beta and was wondering if there is a way to make the wallpaper apply to the menu/application screens as well. I think the original one did that before.
    12-21-09 04:21 PM
964 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD