ok, thanks, but the screenshot of BlackberryBliss Weather + Hidden Today version with 5 entries on page one is showing Weather + 5 entries.

Its the one I installed so it should work. And as I understood the no hidden doesn't have the weather support (which I want)

Now am I wrong or am I really that stupid not to get it right? ;-)
    11-25-09 07:21 AM
    You can get weather by making one of your six apps the weather icon. With the not hidden you get to see your next four appointments and your last four unseen messages; in addition you can get to the message or calendar screen from the home page as well as get to any of the six apps you select (as well as getting to the profile app).

I do not use the hidden flavor, but guess you would have to have that icon as one of the five and when you roll over it, it would show up on the screen. But this is just a guess.

While I love the backgrounds, I have put a solid black one on my home screen to improve legibility of the messages/dates.

Have fun.

Blazor Boy
    Last edited by BlazorBoy; 11-26-09 at 04:29 AM.
    11-25-09 08:31 PM
    Hello, I really like this theme, great icons, very refined. I apologize if someone has already asked as I didn't read all 47 pages in this thread, but I did a search for "hotspot" and it came up negative, so:

Any chance that you could add a hotspots for, eg: clock and manage connections? Perhaps "spacebar" for quicklaunch? Those are programs that I use all the time...

Thanks!
    11-26-09 07:15 PM
    11-27-09 05:42 PM
    Transitions?
    11-27-09 06:31 PM
    Oh snap!! Lemme look for my Bliss wallie so I can post it up too!! Woohoo!! I luv this theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:09 PM
    You can get weather by making one of your six apps the weather icon. With the not hidden you get to see your next four appointments and your last four unseen messages; in addition you can get to the message or calendar screen from the home page as well as get to any of the six apps you select (as well as getting to the profile app).

I do not use the hidden flavor, but guess you would have to have that icon as one of the five and when you roll over it, it would show up on the screen. But this is just a guess.

While I love the backgrounds, I have put a solid black one on my home screen to improve legibility of the messages/dates.

Have fun.

Blazor Boy
    Got it all sorted out now. Thanks!!

Loving the theme
    11-29-09 08:11 AM
    im running these on my tour only thing i miss are the Transitions great full themes
    11-29-09 01:44 PM
    thanks for your compliments! Makes my day to hear it..
    I have gone thru 45 pages and still can't get this theme on Tour 9630. Running 4.7. I see it in applications but not in themes! Different posts says it is possible. Need OTA/ no PC.

12-01-09 08:55 PM
    I have gone thru 45 pages and still can't get this theme on Tour 9630. Running 4.7. I see it in applications but not in themes! Different posts says it is possible. Need OTA/ no PC.

Ive been told it works on Tour phones running OS 5.0 not 4.7. If anyone else can offer advice, that'd be great.
    12-01-09 08:57 PM
    Ive been told it works on Tour phones running OS 5.0 not 4.7. If anyone else can offer advice, that'd be great.
    Some 8900 themes work on Tour 4.7, but none of yours do Danny, too bad because I love this theme. I am seriuosly considering doing the leak 5.0 upgrade soon.
    12-02-09 08:31 AM
    Dannie, please, please consider making your greatest theme work on the Tour 4.7 and the Tour2 when it comes out.

Many thanks.

B B
    12-02-09 08:42 AM
    Love the theme! Pleeease add transitions, that would make it PERFECT...!
    12-02-09 09:37 AM
    Some 8900 themes work on Tour 4.7, but none of yours do Danny, too bad because I love this theme. I am seriuosly considering doing the leak 5.0 upgrade soon.

you should its great
    12-02-09 01:01 PM
    you should its great
    did you do a hybrid overtop and if so, which one; also which vers 5 are you running. thanks
    12-02-09 01:05 PM
    12-02-09 03:48 PM
    thanks, I've been reading up on the install, does not seem too complicated. But did you have troubles updating the PRL, I've read lots of problems with that. Hey, sorry for hijacking the thread, we're done here.
    12-02-09 07:41 PM
    I have downloaded the Today v1.1 no problem, but it puts the theme in the applications instead of themes? Have any ideas how to get it into themes.
    I did a reset on the phone and still did not work.
    Thanks...
    12-03-09 02:17 AM
    I have downloaded the Today v1.1 no problem, but it puts the theme in the applications instead of themes? Have any ideas how to get it into themes.
    I did a reset on the phone and still did not work.
    Thanks...
    are you running OS 5.0?
    12-03-09 09:44 AM
    Even tho I'm a (overly pink girl) myself this theme is STILL on my phone...Good Job!
    12-03-09 11:59 AM
    Just installed this and it freaking rocks.
    12-05-09 09:10 PM
    after updating some languages,the items thats supposed to show up under the NON-Hidden Today Screen disappeared! How can i get it back?Rebooting it doesnt help,neither does redownloading the theme helps
    12-07-09 04:01 AM
    Ol� from Portugal,
    The theme is fantastic, but i have a problem. when i put portuguese language on my bb, the date look like this Segunda Feira, Dezembr...... what should i do to fix it?? yes, i change for English language but i reaaly liked in portuguese. problably put the letters more small or change the date Style - Mon - 12-2009. I' new at this sorry
    Thanks
    12-07-09 08:59 AM
    Just visited Portugal, and I found the language VERY difficult! No wonder the BB has trouble with it.

Ciao bello,

B B
    12-07-09 11:27 AM
    I really dig this theme, but some time ago my calendar info (hidden) was replaced with facebook birthdays and crap. Now I do like to tell my friends happy birthday but I would like to have my next several appointments show up. What happened and how do I fix it? thanks
    12-07-09 10:44 PM
964 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD