You're themes are amazing! you do great work!

I was reading thru this whole thread (it's quite long) and I was looking for this exact version (with the messages and calendar - no hidden), but this OTA link doesn't work. Has this version been discontinued??

Thanks!
    dang.. yeah. That version needs editting. I will work on that version tomorrow.
    08-09-09 02:29 PM
    lovely theme...appreciate your effort ..
    08-09-09 03:06 PM
    dang.. yeah. That version needs editting. I will work on that version tomorrow.
    awesome! thanks so much. I don't remember seeing the screen shots... but i'm assuming the font size for the today display is the same as your hidden today size?

thx again.
    08-09-09 09:38 PM
    awesome! thanks so much. I don't remember seeing the screen shots... but i'm assuming the font size for the today display is the same as your hidden today size?

thx again.
    I will def work on that today version this week.

for the meantime, I have made small edits and replaced some icons. Please redownload the theme to get the small updates.
    08-10-09 11:58 AM
    D is there an update for the today/msg version or are you re-doing the theme I have not changed since and its the only theme I use unless u have other today/msg themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 03:33 AM
    Nice looking theme
    08-11-09 03:52 AM
    D is there an update for the today/msg version or are you re-doing the theme I have not changed since and its the only theme I use unless u have other today/msg themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OTA Link - BlackberryBliss with Today Screen - Calendar and Messages

I didnt have time to post screen shots, so It'd be nice if someone did it..

It's a new start to a theme I was working on for Dermanj. Feedback is appreciated.
    08-11-09 04:55 AM
    OTA Link - BlackberryBliss with Today Screen - Calendar and Messages

I didnt have time to post screen shots, so It'd be nice if someone did it..

It's a new start to a theme I was working on for Dermanj. Feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks so much dannie, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Just wondering though, if you have time, can you possibly:

1. Change the font size of the "Calendar" and Message" to be smaller, as well as the appointments/messages under each of those headings (like the size you have for your other Bliss themes - i think it's about a font size 7?)

2. Related to #1, when the font sizes are smaller, is it possible to have 3-4 calendar entries show up? (2 shown messages is fine with me, i prefer to see more calendar entries if possible).

Thanks again for the hard work you put into your themes. It is much appreciated!!!
    08-11-09 12:23 PM
    Thanks so much dannie, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Just wondering though, if you have time, can you possibly:

1. Change the font size of the "Calendar" and Message" to be smaller, as well as the appointments/messages under each of those headings (like the size you have for your other Bliss themes - i think it's about a font size 7?)

2. Related to #1, when the font sizes are smaller, is it possible to have 3-4 calendar entries show up? (2 shown messages is fine with me, i prefer to see more calendar entries if possible).

Thanks again for the hard work you put into your themes. It is much appreciated!!!
    fitting 3-4 entries is sorta tough especiallt since there's calendar and messages entries. I can try a smaller font, but I remember last time I tried making this today version, users were preferring bigger font. Ill try updating tonight.

08-11-09 01:18 PM
    Hey,

I love the new theme.

May I make a suggestion

The folder icons for "DOWNLOADS" "APPLICATION" " GAMES" are the same icon,
    can you make 3 new icons for them?
    08-11-09 01:52 PM
    I just redid that version.. it has 4 entries in the calendar, fonts are smaller and all icon folders are different. Please redownload the theme!
    08-11-09 02:13 PM
    This is hands down the best theme going ... with one exception (for me, anyway, maybe not for others): is there any way to simplify the incoming call screen? As shallow as this might sound, I'm a guy and its a little too 'sparkly' ... I can live with it, because the rest of the theme is so awesome, but ...
    08-11-09 02:15 PM
    D the new version of today/msg ... does it have the weather slot ?
    08-11-09 03:12 PM
    it doesnt have the weather slot.. and the incoming call screen will remain (sorry but I like it). =/

I still appreciate your comments.
    08-11-09 03:29 PM
    actually D having the weather on the bottom makes navigation faster to me ... so i like that ... and makes the theme a bit cleaner ... only thing i dont have the sat dish icon like in the hidden today is it something i dont have on the fone ? i deleted alot
    08-11-09 03:34 PM
    I just redid that version.. it has 4 entries in the calendar, fonts are smaller and all icon folders are different. Please redownload the theme!
    awesome!! it looks exactly like the theme i have now, except with your icons and layout, which is what i loved!

Just a side note, i think you may have addressed this in the beginning of the thread, i don't remember. But it's re: the size of the font again for the menu - it's bigger than my preference (but i'm not too picky about that), just wondering if many people have suggested a smaller font for the menu options as well - if so, is it possible to shrink that a bit as well.

Thanks again Dannie, for the countless adjustments!
    08-11-09 04:03 PM
    Is it possible to rename the file so that it isn't exactly the same as your other Bliss theme, sometimes i want to flip back and forth to see which one I like better, but I can't because everytime I download one, it replaces the other cuz of the same file name.

Thanks!
    08-11-09 04:07 PM
    This theme really is amazing! I downloaded the update with 2 entries for both calendar and messages. I actually like the larger font because I don't have to squint to see the entries.

I really love the icon for BB Messenger. Awesome!! Thanks so much for this amazing theme!
    08-11-09 04:36 PM
    awesome!! it looks exactly like the theme i have now, except with your icons and layout, which is what i loved!

Just a side note, i think you may have addressed this in the beginning of the thread, i don't remember. But it's re: the size of the font again for the menu - it's bigger than my preference (but i'm not too picky about that), just wondering if many people have suggested a smaller font for the menu options as well - if so, is it possible to shrink that a bit as well.

Thanks again Dannie, for the countless adjustments!
    the font is adjustable via your options menu. You can change it to what ever font/font size you like.

and I leave the name of the theme the same no matter what version because I figure most people only download and use one version of it.
    08-11-09 06:04 PM
    actually D having the weather on the bottom makes navigation faster to me ... so i like that ... and makes the theme a bit cleaner ... only thing i dont have the sat dish icon like in the hidden today is it something i dont have on the fone ? i deleted alot
    that icon is BBMaps
    08-11-09 06:06 PM
    This theme really is amazing! I downloaded the update with 2 entries for both calendar and messages. I actually like the larger font because I don't have to squint to see the entries.

I really love the icon for BB Messenger. Awesome!! Thanks so much for this amazing theme!
    thanks for the compliments!
    08-11-09 06:07 PM
    WOW hello! This is awesome!
    08-11-09 06:22 PM
    it doesnt have the weather slot.. and the incoming call screen will remain (sorry but I like it). =/

I still appreciate your comments.
    Fair enough.
    08-11-09 08:30 PM
    D do you have any other today/msg themes ... is there a today/msg berry green ? .... i dont want to be a pain but with all the themes out there yours seem to beat all of them and i cant do the hidden themes i need my info soon as i pick up the berry ... lol.... thanks anyway for all you do
    08-11-09 09:48 PM
    the font is adjustable via your options menu. You can change it to what ever font/font size you like.
    yes i did notice i can change the font/size for the information i type in but what i mean is when i'm in, say address book, and then i press the menu key, and the menu options come up, ie. "New contact, new group, view, edit.." etc. that font is larger than the 7 point I set in "screen/keyboard" option.

anyhoo, i hope that's clearer as to what I was referring to. I just find that when it's in a smaller font that what it is now, more of those options show up without having to scroll as much. In any case, it's not a big deal if you'd rather leave it -- i just enjoy the smaller fonts.

Thanks!
    08-12-09 12:03 AM
964 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD