If anyone wants to bother with another reboot, I just touched up the battery meter and it looks way better. Removed the white glow around it.. looks sharper! Ota's are updated.
    07-31-09 01:17 PM
    Maybe I am slow - or missing some key point....How do get the weather Icon on the home screen; is this the Hidden today screen and how do I activate it..
    07-31-09 02:35 PM
    Maybe I am slow - or missing some key point....How do get the weather Icon on the home screen; is this the Hidden today screen and how do I activate it..
    Hey Newb, Welcome to CB!

You first need to install WeatherEye (or any weather app) and then set it up properly to your zip code. The link to download WeatherEye is in the original post of this thread. Then, place your weather app on the 1st icon of the 2nd row of the apps screen. This will place the icon on the top left corner.

To get the hidden today screen working, you must place the Messages, SMS and MMS, and/or calendar icons to be on the top row. They have to be one of the top six icons of your apps menu.

To rearrange icons hit the BB button and select "move".

Hope this help, if not, feel free to ask.
    07-31-09 02:39 PM
    Thank you for the warm welcome (I think - LOL)

that worked flawlessly - think the main cause of my issue was theat Weathereye is not showing a temp, just displaying the apps name. Icon is changing to match the current weather (no temp)... I will keep playing with it, thank you

Da n00b...
    07-31-09 02:56 PM
    lol.. yeah It was meant to be a warm welcome

Your avatar cracks me up
    07-31-09 03:05 PM
    He is deep in thought....like me trying to mod out this 8900.
    07-31-09 03:11 PM
    Your themes a nice man,.. for as slick as they all look I am wondering if you settled on that BB messenger Icon. It just seems to not fit with how refined all of the Icons are. I am not complaining. I mean damn I thank you for keeping it free.

How about a red squared off bubble with the blackberry logo to match the "SMS and MMS" icon.

I am definitely a "Newb" and just let me know if you don't want the "I like it but..." comments
    07-31-09 03:27 PM
    love the blackberrybliss. one of my favorite themes and one of the best looking out there. great job, keep up the great work!
    08-01-09 02:17 AM
    once again you have "hit one out of the park". love the theme and keep doing the great work that you do.
    08-01-09 02:32 AM
    Is there a version with the regular today screen so its not hidden?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 01:23 PM
    Just happened to stumble upon this - EXCELLENT! Quick question - I dont understand the difference between a hidden and non-hidden today screen? As long as the calendar is on the dock and I have it highlighted the today stays visable, right? What am I missing? Thanks.
    08-02-09 01:28 PM
    Just happened to stumble upon this - EXCELLENT! Quick question - I dont understand the difference between a hidden and non-hidden today screen? As long as the calendar is on the dock and I have it highlighted the today stays visable, right? What am I missing? Thanks.
    yes, that is the "hidden" today screen. It only shows when you scroll over certain icons like calendar, messages, sms/mms icons.
    08-02-09 04:19 PM
    yes, that is the "hidden" today screen. It only shows when you scroll over certain icons like calendar, messages, sms/mms icons.
    Thanks for the clarification. And for the record, I've had this theme for several hours now and it is awesome! Hands down the best theme I've tried. Well done!
    08-02-09 07:45 PM
    Yeah, you have to restart your phone. It will complete the installation. Do a battery pull and things will work fine.

Also keep in mind that if you switch between themes and then return to BlackberryBliss, the hidden today screen will not refresh properly. Some entries might remain on the screen. A reboot would be required again to refresh properly.
    It's how the RIM OS is built..

thanks for the compliments!
    Hi dannieloco, I did what you suggest me to do. It works fine for couple days but then the same thing happen again. It only happened with sms/mms, messages still working fine. Do you have any other suggestion? Thanks
    08-03-09 01:19 AM
    This is soo bomb babyy!!!
    I've been in BLISS rockin this theme haha
    and I'm slow todayy cuz my head still hurts..
    hi FBR, would u mind sharing that red wallpaper with me?? i really like colored wallpaper... pls pls....
    08-03-09 03:29 AM
    hi FBR, would u mind sharing that red wallpaper with me?? i really like colored wallpaper... pls pls....
    maybe she doesnt like to share? plays poorly with others?? jp
    08-05-09 12:48 PM
    Hi dannieloco, I did what you suggest me to do. It works fine for couple days but then the same thing happen again. It only happened with sms/mms, messages still working fine. Do you have any other suggestion? Thanks
    Im not sure.. rebooting might be ur only issue.. Im thinking if you receive a lot of messages then that hidden today is bound to get stuck.. and a reboot would be required. I think about once a week, I have to restart do to the HT not refreshing. I have the same issue with every other theme, paid or free..
    08-05-09 12:52 PM
    Very funny Danny

Wat page is this red wallpaper on? I don't even remember wat it looks like lol

08-05-09 12:54 PM
    Hi Danny, the theme looks great, and I have a request. I've been using risenONE's risencreative_today_v3 theme (URL @ forums.crackberry.com/f129/today-w-calendar-messages-165156/) for a LONG time and have gotten used to the layout.

But I really like the look of your theme! Is there any way that you can mod your theme to be laid out like risen's? i.e. non-hidden today with 3 Calendar entries on top, 3 messages below?

Theme looks amazing regardless! Thanks!
    08-05-09 02:05 PM
    I am downloading this theme right now

It certainly looks very very well made indeed my friend!!!

Many thanks
    Last edited by nolongerinuse; 12-29-12 at 02:30 PM.
    08-06-09 01:44 PM
    Hi Danny, the theme looks great, and I have a request. I've been using risenONE's risencreative_today_v3 theme (URL @ forums.crackberry.com/f129/today-w-calendar-messages-165156/) for a LONG time and have gotten used to the layout.

But I really like the look of your theme! Is there any way that you can mod your theme to be laid out like risen's? i.e. non-hidden today with 3 Calendar entries on top, 3 messages below?

Theme looks amazing regardless! Thanks!
    yah I was in the beginning of making the version of BBB but my pc hd went bad and I lost the file. Ill have to start from scratch..
    08-06-09 01:49 PM
    LOVE THIS THEME,

Cant wait to see the non hidden version out
    08-07-09 05:31 PM
    yah I was in the beginning of making the version of BBB but my pc hd went bad and I lost the file. Ill have to start from scratch..
    That's cool. I'm in no rush (but AM very anxious to use your theme )

08-07-09 07:09 PM
    Thank you so much for sharing. I really love this theme..
    08-08-09 09:56 PM
    Hey try now! the same Test link as above

http://www.xo-photos.com/dannieloco/...berryBliss.jad

Report ur findings!

You're themes are amazing! you do great work!

I was reading thru this whole thread (it's quite long) and I was looking for this exact version (with the messages and calendar - no hidden), but this OTA link doesn't work. Has this version been discontinued??

Thanks!
    08-09-09 02:43 AM
964 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD