Can I use this theme with my Storm? If not, can you make one for the Storm? I would be more than happy to show you some love$$

thanks!
    07-16-09 08:01 PM
    ^ this theme is only for the 8900 unfortunately...for u guys lol
    07-16-09 08:08 PM
    Incredible theme!
    07-16-09 09:12 PM
    Leave this theme as is.. Its well done and looks great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 12:04 AM
    hey.. i can't get the calender to show up on the front ( the entries) why is that?
    07-17-09 02:22 AM
    Only theme I've bothered to download and use. You rock.
    07-17-09 03:06 AM
    OK - I love this theme - crisp, clean, colorful. But I have a problem (might just be me...). Where is the icon for call log? I see missed call icon on home page...but no folder that lists call histories....I use that tremendously. Can someone point me in the right direction???
    When I found the Call Log, it was hidden in the Application folder.
    07-17-09 08:35 AM
    Hate to sound like a newb, but will I need to unlock all vendor themes to install this theme? Thanks!
    07-17-09 12:21 PM
    No u do not. Just download the ota link with ur bb's browser then go to options/themes and it will be there

Hate to sound like a newb, but will I need to unlock all vendor themes to install this theme? Thanks!
    07-17-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks! Can't wait to use this great theme!
    07-17-09 12:26 PM
    Ur very welcome and I know ur gunna love it! Make sure u check out Danny's other great theme, BerryGreen
    07-17-09 12:29 PM
    Ur very welcome and I know ur gunna love it! Make sure u check out Danny's other great theme, BerryGreen
    Hahahaha, ur name is dannieloco too??

07-17-09 01:33 PM
    10 year blackberry user...first post. In all my years of lurking on these forums through various device upgrades, this has to be the best theme I've ever seen and used. Best of all, it's free. Thank you for your efforts!
    07-17-09 03:22 PM
    ^ thank you for the comments. and welcome to crackberry!
    07-17-09 03:56 PM
    Hahahaha, uh.... no.
    Although I wish I were as talented as he is!!

Hahahaha, ur name is dannieloco too??

07-17-09 05:23 PM
    Thread cleaned up. Guys, you do not want me involved in this
    thread.
    07-17-09 07:49 PM
    This thread bumping conspiracy BS is starting to wear out with me. First of all there's no really good reason for anyone to do it. Being on the front page doesn't get you squat. No money, no fame, not anything. If your free them gets noticed and downloaded more so what? You get your theme on somebody's 8900 more often MAYBE. BFD. I really like looking for new themes on this forum and downloading them and then discussing the plusses and minuses of them in their own forum. If people wanna chat away in that thread that's fine. If that bumps it up so what? It's not like anyone gets hurt or anybody's other theme gets scrunched. I just think that posting your new theme and having it here for as long as people notice it is great. Do the best theme that you can and post it here.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 07-17-09 at 11:52 PM.
    07-17-09 11:50 PM
    This thread bumping conspiracy BS is starting to wear out with me. First of all there's no really good reason for anyone to do it. Being on the front page doesn't get you squat. No money, no fame, not anything. If your free them gets noticed and downloaded more so what? You get your theme on somebody's 8900 more often MAYBE. BFD. I really like looking for new themes on this forum and downloading them and then discussing the plusses and minuses of them in their own forum. If people wanna chat away in that thread that's fine. If that bumps it up so what? It's not like anyone gets hurt or anybody's other theme gets scrunched. I just think that posting your new theme and having it here for as long as people notice it is great. Do the best theme that you can and post it here.
    Well said! Damn, did we just bump this thread..
    07-18-09 12:06 AM
    Just checking Dannieloco.

Is the OTA link down? Was trying to DL but not responding. Is it just me or anything up with the link?

Neat theme by the way. Just realized that I had never DL the updated version.
    07-18-09 07:52 AM
    Just checking Dannieloco.

Is the OTA link down? Was trying to DL but not responding. Is it just me or anything up with the link?

Neat theme by the way. Just realized that I had never DL the updated version.
    The links should be working. I just tried clicking on them and they seem to be working fine.

07-18-09 09:27 AM
    Opps ... It's working now.

Thanks
    07-18-09 04:42 PM
    Hmmmm.. Left a PM for Danni but no reply..

Guess it is what it is..
    07-19-09 10:29 PM
    Hmmmm.. Left a PM for Danni but no reply..

Guess it is what it is..
    Sorry for not replying. I get many PMs from people asking if I could port this theme to other blackberry models, but I don't think ill have time to make this theme for the 83XX model. Its very time consuming and currently don't have the time to do it.

Last edited by dannieloco; 07-20-09 at 02:35 AM.
    07-20-09 02:32 AM
    nice, clean theme. great work
    07-20-09 12:11 PM
    That's cool..

Thanks for the reply Danni..

07-20-09 12:15 PM
964 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD