Adamryke, are you trying to donwload this to your storm? The OTA link is only for the 8900!
    07-10-09 01:22 PM
    Adamryke, are you trying to donwload this to your storm? The OTA link is only for the 8900!
    Yes, I'm trying to download to my storm. So, this theme isn't available on the storm?
    07-10-09 01:25 PM
    Best theme out hands down
    07-10-09 02:18 PM
    I wish this was out for 4.5
    07-11-09 05:27 AM
    great theme!
    07-11-09 05:43 AM
    I often try themes and in my haste often forget to thank the creator....in this case I HAD to say thanks cause its one of the best I've found so far, so thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 02:00 PM
    ^^ thanks for your compliments. That is why I make themes for the 8900 community.

07-11-09 02:27 PM
    Hey try now! the same Test link as above

http://www.xo-photos.com/dannieloco/...berryBliss.jad

Report ur findings!
    Hi Daniel

Your theme is great and they it was was excellent I understand the other guy wanted changes and you made it for him, but now feel the whole creating you made to begin with is ruined, it was great the way you had it listed Weather and the icons (which were made beautifully and we could put the ones we wanted) now with weather being moved to the top and message and calendar added takes away from the whole background and the professionalism you were aiming for...oh well this is just my opinion.

Sorry
    07-11-09 02:52 PM
    Hi Daniel

Your theme is great and they it was was excellent I understand the other guy wanted changes and you made it for him, but now feel the whole creating you made to begin with is ruined, it was great the way you had it listed Weather and the icons (which were made beautifully and we could put the ones we wanted) now with weather being moved to the top and message and calendar added takes away from the whole background and the professionalism you were aiming for...oh well this is just my opinion.

Sorry

The link that you quoted is the test link. If you like the original theme, just download the OTA's from the original post. The theme is still posted there and nothing has been changed. The test version of this theme is nowhere near completition and should be considered a beta theme.
    07-11-09 03:15 PM
    This theme is pure blackberry artistry your attention to detail is crazy and I must say I am a big fan of the today style so I was happy to find it in the thread. So thanks D you are the picasso of theme design

07-11-09 07:38 PM
    Just got it installed but really like what I'm seeing so far. Love the unique icons.

07-11-09 07:39 PM
    big problem, entered IM folder and it would not let me out, trying a battery pull and crossing my fingers
    07-11-09 08:35 PM
    well a battery pull fixed it, here is what I did twice and it locked up. went to IM folder, went to mobe BBM to home, the icon disappears and then the phone permanently gets stuck in the IM folder....bummer, I REALLY liked the looks of this theme.....
    07-11-09 08:37 PM
    this is just what i was looking for! thanks
    07-12-09 02:30 AM
    well a battery pull fixed it, here is what I did twice and it locked up. went to IM folder, went to mobe BBM to home, the icon disappears and then the phone permanently gets stuck in the IM folder....bummer, I REALLY liked the looks of this theme.....
    I don't think that this is an issue with the theme. I have moved many apps in and out of folders many times and have not had this issue. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same issue, if so then I may consider it a bug. Anyhow, have u tried moving the icon out again? Its always recommended to restart your phone when you install a new theme.

07-12-09 12:45 PM
    I can't find BBM. Any ideas?

07-12-09 03:17 PM
    ^ make sure all your icons are being shown. Sometimes certain icons are "hidden" until you select "show all".
    07-12-09 06:32 PM
    Haha I'm a dumbass. It just looked like a MSN Messenger icon.

07-12-09 06:59 PM
    i just installed it to my BB, then I restarted.. it can't go through the main screnn..

can u help me w/ this thing?
    07-13-09 12:17 AM
    uncaught exeption: java.lang.NullPointerException

what does it mean?

help me please
    07-13-09 12:19 AM
    well, it looks like you're using a 8310? and this theme was made for the 8900.
    07-13-09 12:30 AM
    I'm having problems with my SMS icon on the main screen. When i hover over it, it is only displaying 2 messages and seems to display them at random, rather than showing the latest SMS received.

The calendar one is also sometimes slow to update when i hover over the tab after adding a new entry.

Anyone else had the same?
    07-13-09 11:57 AM
    I'm having problems with my SMS icon on the main screen. When i hover over it, it is only displaying 2 messages and seems to display them at random, rather than showing the latest SMS received.

The calendar one is also sometimes slow to update when i hover over the tab after adding a new entry.

Anyone else had the same?
    Did u restart your phone after installing this theme?

the SMS and MMS messages should also be shown in the "messages" icon. That is the icon that I have on my main screen and it shows both types of messages.
    07-13-09 01:40 PM
    Yeah rebooted after install. The messages icon didn't show anything at all when i hovered over it!
    07-13-09 05:51 PM
    This is so prof...
    07-13-09 06:07 PM
964 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD