I do not have enough posts to do a Quote so I'll just mess around here. Problem solved thanks to haggisgirl jogging my memory. My noobness was showing through. i forgot to change the settings in Messages. I'll go and sit in the corner and be quiet.
    Thanks for the help folks.
    Cheers,
    07-03-09 08:44 AM
    LOL @ Canuck1

We all have those brain fart moments!!!! I am sure DannieCoco doesn't mind having you bump has tread!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:30 AM
    Hey guys! I never heard if the tour but man it looks nice!

You bold owners might possibly get this theme. Ill think about it while Im out camping for the 4th of July Weekend! Ill be 18 miles from MJ's neverland ranch in Santa Barbara! Woot.
    Serious? Wow u must've been in a really good mood last nite
    07-03-09 09:41 AM
    Thnx for this great theme!! Great effort!!
    but how do i get the weather icon up there.. ive already installed the weather app but dont know how 2 add it to the upper home screen.. noob alert.. :P
    07-03-09 09:46 AM
    Thnx for this great theme!! Great effort!!
    but how do i get the weather icon up there.. ive already installed the weather app but dont know how 2 add it to the upper home screen.. noob alert.. :P
    It needs to be moved as the 1st icon on the 2nd row
    07-03-09 09:53 AM
    It needs to be moved as the 1st icon on the 2nd row
    Thnx! problem solved.. Quick pulled it n then moved the icons.. Thought it would work without rebooting..
    07-03-09 09:56 AM
    No problem and welcome to CB
    Let me know if u have any other questions...the Boss is outta town for the weekend
    07-03-09 09:59 AM
    No problem and welcome to CB
    Let me know if u have any other questions...the Boss is outta town for the weekend
    Yea just noticed that.. Much appreciated CB Master
    07-03-09 10:05 AM
    So who left you in charge FBR?

LOL

07-03-09 10:06 AM
    uno question..
    when i open my sms/mms or messages folder the date bar isnt showing the complete date.. making July 2 look like lul 2.. O master where art thou?
    07-03-09 10:13 AM
    uno question..
    when i open my sms/mms or messages folder the date bar isnt showing the complete date.. making July 2 look like lul 2.. O master where art thou?
    HeY! So I just took at a look at my Messages folder and the date is written out completely. Is there anyway you post a screenshot of what you're talking about? Ill work on it for sure.. Thanx
    07-03-09 10:38 AM
    I do not have enough posts to do a Quote so I'll just mess around here. Problem solved thanks to haggisgirl jogging my memory. My noobness was showing through. i forgot to change the settings in Messages. I'll go and sit in the corner and be quiet.
    Thanks for the help folks.
    Cheers,
    Glad I could help--I don't get to very often because we have so many great folks here. And no reason to go sit in the corner, it happens to all of us. Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

Sharon
    07-03-09 10:41 AM

LOL

L M F A O !
    07-03-09 10:45 AM
    Hey guys! I never heard if the tour but man it looks nice!

You bold owners might possibly get this theme. Ill think about it while Im out camping for the 4th of July Weekend! Ill be 18 miles from MJ's never land ranch in Santa Barbara! Woot.
    I think the feedback sure indicates that you have a HUGE hit here with this gorgeous theme, enough that you can sell it and make it for several platforms I know I'd buy it in a flash. There are still a huge army of us peons using the 83xx's.

Enjoy your weekend in the woods, it is my favorite place to be.
    07-03-09 10:54 AM
    HeY! So I just took at a look at my Messages folder and the date is written out completely. Is there anyway you post a screenshot of what you're talking about? Ill work on it for sure.. Thanx

I have that too. I'll post a screenshot for him. Never noticed it before.
    07-03-09 10:55 AM

LOL

LOL!!!! I think DannieCoco would have it no other way. She'll keep most of the newbs in line.
    07-03-09 10:57 AM
    Hey Danniel, great theme once agian! You're killin it with these themes. Any chance you'll make a color variation for this BerryBliss theme?
    07-03-09 01:49 PM
    just downloaded and checked it out, AMAZING! absolutly in LOVE with this theme +weather :P
    07-03-09 03:06 PM
    Hey all,

Apologies if this has been asked (I've been scanning over a few threads and haven't seen it, but very well could have missed), but I'm having some trouble installing these themes with only the JAD file -- are there COD files available?

Thanks!
    07-03-09 03:46 PM
    This theme is available as OTA only so u need to download via ur bb browser
    07-03-09 04:28 PM
    L M F A O !
    Yea, YOU would wouldn't you...actually DANNY left me in charge
    Have a great day!!!
    07-03-09 04:49 PM

LOL

Lol Cliantro
    As the CB Genius and maker of this theme, Danny is the Boss...
    And since I'm just the CB Master, that just makes me his lowly P.A. Haha...but if I do a good job this weekend it'll be worth it so help me out here man!!
    07-03-09 04:53 PM
    last time i checked Tony Miceli was the BOSS
    07-03-09 05:00 PM
    LOL!!!! I think DannieCoco would have it no other way. She'll keep most of the newbs in line.
    Finally!!! Somebody who gets it
    Haha yea I do favors for friends who are NICE
    07-03-09 05:00 PM
    last time i checked Tony Miceli was the BOSS
    Lmao Andrea!!! That may be true and all but here on the CB 8900 Free theme forums...D.L. Is Tha Boss!!
    07-03-09 05:03 PM
964 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD