View Poll Results: How many of you use the Weather slot?

Voters
444. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I use it

291 65.54%
  • No I do not need it

153 34.46%
    dude thanks, sick theme cant get any better such a clean look
    07-24-09 08:18 PM
    I have to say it looks great man. I am sorry im am broke, i would contribute if i could... it looks great!
    07-29-09 08:10 PM
    still use this theme from time to time! thanks
    08-01-09 02:47 PM
    thanks for the red theme! my fav thus far! as everyone else mentioned, the one bug is that after reading sms txt, it still shows up on the homescreen. But after re-opening it from the homescreen and then deleting it, it goes away. so no biggie...Will u be fixing that?
    08-01-09 04:13 PM
    thanks for the red theme! my fav thus far! as everyone else mentioned, the one bug is that after reading sms txt, it still shows up on the homescreen. But after re-opening it from the homescreen and then deleting it, it goes away. so no biggie...Will u be fixing that?
    try rebooting. If you switch to another theme and then back to this theme, the hidden today wont refresh properly. A reboot will be needed.
    08-02-09 01:54 AM
    the red goes great with the curve 8900 =)
    08-06-09 01:58 PM
    I have tried 10-15 themes in the past. I always remove them within a day or so. I absolutely enjoy this theme. I have the orange and green.

Thanks for your work!

***I just donated...If you can, donate anything possible to Nate. Guys like this are what keep us on Crackberry for hours searching for the next best thing-------that's free.
    Last edited by BBubbaGump; 08-09-09 at 08:42 PM.
    08-09-09 08:35 PM
    Merci beaucoup Natemz de nous offrir de si beaux th�mes
    Tu es un g�nie du BB
    08-22-09 09:00 PM
    OMFG best theme i have ever seen
    i cant believe this is free i love it
    great job , and look forward to any new ones
    09-29-09 04:59 PM
    When I upgraded to leaked 5.0 I can no longer get sms to pop up on home page, just email. Any idea of a fix. I have tried combined, separate and theme controlled.
    10-01-09 06:12 AM
    Love this theme! I have it for my 8900. Is it available for storm as well?
    10-01-09 02:24 PM
    i want a deadmau5 theme

let me know thanks
    10-09-09 03:06 PM
    What a cracking theme by far the best I have used I it knocks spots off a lot of premium themes. The only thing I have found is sms today on home screen wont delete when you want them clearing (Is there a way of not showing sms on home screen?) have to pull battery maybe im doing something wrong any suggestions welcome.

Very talented person who thought of this theme so much use on my 8900

Thanks V Much
    Last edited by Smokes205; 10-26-09 at 06:22 AM.
    10-26-09 06:20 AM
    Just curious, is this happening everytime you get a message or when you unlock your screen and the message is already appearing.

I have the latter issue happening to me. Everytime I get a message and my phone is locked and I rush to open it that message will stay in the today view until I reboot.
    I have the same problem on my 8900 has anyone got an idea how to fix or bypass it? Its the Best Theme by far apart from this prob.

Thanks
    10-31-09 02:47 PM
    Just curious, is this happening everytime you get a message or when you unlock your screen and the message is already appearing.

I have the latter issue happening to me. Everytime I get a message and my phone is locked and I rush to open it that message will stay in the today view until I reboot.
    Hi
    This happens when my screen is unlocked, I find if you open the sms then close it and move the wheel over the sms icon on botom left dock it sometimes clears it? Any ideas anyone could it be a software conflict on my phone, Im using BB 8900 Curve V4.6.1.250, does anyone know what the best version is.

Thanks
    10-31-09 03:28 PM
    Hey man-

Love your themes!!! saw the new one that you did for the storm that just came out, I think that it was in Black and Red. I need it for my Tour! I have been using Pro v3 green, Love the Red. The smaller icon bar line on the bottem of the home screen really sets your stuff apart from the rest of the pack. I am running .230 and have had zero issues with the current theme but want the updated version for the Tour. Hook a brother up. If its already availible let me know how to get it and keep up the good work.
    10-31-09 03:58 PM
    Its themes like these that make me wish even more that RIM would make the theme system universal and get rid of required versions all together.
    01-15-10 05:10 PM
    woow ssooo nice theme.! thanks
    01-16-10 09:52 AM
193 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD