View Poll Results: How many of you use the Weather slot?

Voters
444. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I use it

291 65.54%
  • No I do not need it

153 34.46%
    oh yeah.. got it confused.

Hey Im back to the game.. text u later.
    It's half-time and we r up by one wootwoot!!
    05-19-09 09:24 PM
    this is the first theme ive used for more then a day i like it alot. i have tried dozens of others but always ended up going back to my double dock theme. i use the weather slot. i dont see why anyone wouldnt. its the only one that ive found that refreshes correctly
    05-20-09 01:15 AM
    Ok d/l this theme yesterday and it was working great. The home screen did NOT wrap when u hit the edge. Today I did an OS update from factory 114 to 239. I didn't save anything (intentionally). I d/l this again today and now the home screen wraps around if u scroll to the edge. Did u change this or is it the OS? My stock theme and another I d/l work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 03:40 PM
    Ok d/l this theme yesterday and it was working great. The home screen did NOT wrap when u hit the edge. Today I did an OS update from factory 114 to 239. I didn't save anything (intentionally). I d/l this again today and now the home screen wraps around if u scroll to the edge. Did u change this or is it the OS? My stock theme and another I d/l work fine.

I had some suggestions to make it like that so I did. But I take it that it might not be what everyone wants.
    05-20-09 06:59 PM
    Uhh...u CAN do that already
    Just scroll to the right PAST ur last icon
    When I posted this, the scrolling was not working that way yet. Nate subsequently re-posted with the scrolling changed.

05-20-09 07:00 PM
    Does the weather slot work for the weather program that comes linked/installed by default?
    05-20-09 08:42 PM
    Does the weather slot work for the weather program that comes linked/installed by default?
    There is no weather app linked by default.. But you can use any of the weather apps out there (I.e. Berry weather, bbweather, weathereye etc..)

05-20-09 09:10 PM
    wow your theme are friggin DOOPE!! please keep up your awesome job! smile
    05-21-09 02:15 AM
    I had some suggestions to make it like that so I did. But I take it that it might not be what everyone wants.
    well, like someone else said earlier I keep my frequently used apps at the edge for quick easy access. I can scroll to a side and know I'm on that icon. Scrolling past the edge is anoying but if that's what the masses want... Moving back to stock theme

05-21-09 08:29 AM
    well, like someone else said earlier I keep my frequently used apps at the edge for quick easy access. I can scroll to a side and know I'm on that icon. Scrolling past the edge is anoying but if that's what the masses want... Moving back to stock theme

I agree that scrolling past the edge reduces ease of use. For me, a benefit of having a Blackberry is the speed of accessing information. A theme will typically either enhance or distract from this ability. For me, the original version of this theme was just about perfect. There was only the issue of not being able to scroll up to the email or calendar list. Now, without stopping at the edge, you have to take more time and be more careful to hit just the right icon. Most of the time, I will miss it by at least one and have to back up.
    05-21-09 03:36 PM
    Yeah, I vote for only being able to scroll to one side or the other and it stops at the last icon. If you can't deal with only 6 icons on the bottom of the homescreen then get QuickLaunch like I did. I actually could do with 2 icons on the homescreen, but 6 is more than OK.
    05-21-09 09:34 PM
    today i got a text and it showed up on the homescreen just fine like normal. then after checking it it stayed on the screen. i even deleted the messege and it still showed up on the screen like a new messege. i had to quick pull the phone to get it to go away. not sure if thats the theme or a os glitch or what but i figure id post about it anyway
    05-22-09 01:23 AM
    Yeah, I vote for only being able to scroll to one side or the other and it stops at the last icon. If you can't deal with only 6 icons on the bottom of the homescreen then get QuickLaunch like I did. I actually could do with 2 icons on the homescreen, but 6 is more than OK.

professional looking theme I'd definitely consider trying, but I'll second wrapping icons as a deal breaker.
    05-22-09 10:57 AM
    Thanks! i have been looking on here everyday hoping you would come out with another color!
    05-22-09 12:59 PM
    Loving this theme! Been using the red one for a few days now and its the best one I own so far! As for the continuous scrolling everyone is talking about, I could do without it, but its not a make or break deal for me. Anxiously waiting for the pink one to be released!
    05-22-09 02:08 PM
    I'm going to change it back.
    05-22-09 02:11 PM
    When I posted this, the scrolling was not working that way yet. Nate subsequently re-posted with the scrolling changed.

I have the OG download
    05-22-09 09:35 PM
    thank you. downloading now
    05-22-09 11:00 PM
    Scrolling past edges has been fixed. Please re-download if this was a problem for you.

More colors coming Soon
    05-23-09 11:40 AM
    I love this theme. It's the one I'm using and my favourite of all the 8900 themes so far. More colours would be splendid. Thank you.
    05-23-09 12:59 PM
    I love this theme. It's the one I'm using and my favourite of all the 8900 themes so far. More colours would be splendid. Thank you.
    All 5 colors will be up within the hour
    05-23-09 01:00 PM
    All 5 colors are now up and ready for downloading. Thanks to everyone for testing this theme out for me.
    05-23-09 01:58 PM
    Just downloaded the pink and I'm loving it! This is my new favorite theme! Awesome job and thanks so much!

05-23-09 02:10 PM
    Just downloaded the pink and I'm loving it! This is my new favorite theme! Awesome job and thanks so much!

Thanks, The pink does look good. I wish I was confident enough in my manhood to use the pink.
    05-23-09 02:18 PM
    Thanks, The pink does look good. I wish I was confident enough in my manhood to use the pink.
    ahhahaha. I agree, great job on these!
    05-23-09 02:54 PM
193 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD