First theme that I download (the blackberry pro vs black) and it is really nice although I have some problems maybe you could help me out?

When I get sms messages it does not show when I click on the message icon instead I had to menu button while I am still in the message icon and click to "view folder" then I had to click on my "sms inbox" to finally view the text messages I got. Also, in main screen I do not have a weather icon on the top right like you do in your screen cap. instead I have a google talk. This is my first blackberry and I am a bit confuse
    09-08-09 10:31 PM
    Is it possible to get a normal Today theme in black?
    09-09-09 03:59 AM
    iunno whats wrong but apparently for some people, the

today feature for messages and calender aren't working for many of us apparently after reading 9 pages of this thread..anyone have any ideas?
    09-10-09 02:01 PM
    iunno whats wrong but apparently for some people, the

today feature for messages and calender aren't working for many of us apparently after reading 9 pages of this thread..anyone have any ideas?
    Can you explain in more detail what isn't working, or what results you are expecting that you're not getting?
    09-10-09 02:04 PM
    Can you explain in more detail what isn't working, or what results you are expecting that you're not getting?
    ofcourse,

first of all im assuming this theme is a "today theme" right? by looking at the screenshots on page 1 of this thread.

from what i know, a today theme/hidden today means that IN THE HOME SCREEN, when you hover over the "Calender" button or the "messages" button it will show your upcomming appointments, or unread messages correct?

but this isn't working for me, i hope i explained detailed enough..
    09-10-09 02:58 PM
    Thanks such a great theme very futuristic.
    09-10-09 07:30 PM
    Hi all, I'm new here XD
    And thanx bro for good themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 08:40 PM
    awesome thanks so much.

how do i change which buttons appear on the the main page like the blank one with 6 icons? also how do i get weather on the right hand side as shown in the pic
    09-10-09 08:57 PM
    Great set of themes.

Is there a way to "copy" a configured "black" them so that I dont have to reset everything up if i change colors ?

dumb question but just curious
    09-11-09 03:09 AM
    Hi. I like the theme really the Best.

I have some question.

1. I can't see the second icon from the left. (WiFi ?)
    2. How can place the weather icon in the upper right.
    3. How I know what version theme I have.

Thanks.
    09-11-09 01:59 PM
    Hi. I like the theme really the Best.

2. How can place the weather icon in the upper right.

Thanks.
    just put the weather icon in the 7th place. hope this helps

I have one question with a previous theme i was using i was able to see the name of the wifi network i was connected to is that possible with this theme?

thanks.
    09-11-09 02:25 PM
    OMG! thank U!!!!!
    09-11-09 03:47 PM
    Thanks tommycal.

But my question was wrong. My question is were I can find that weather software.

Thanks
    09-11-09 06:11 PM
    This theme rocks. Love it.
    09-11-09 07:28 PM
    what do i do once i download this for my 8900 i downladed it and clicked ota and dont know what to do i cant find it
    09-11-09 08:10 PM
    what do i do once i download this for my 8900 i downladed it and clicked ota and dont know what to do i cant find it
    go under options then select theme you should see it there.
    09-12-09 12:35 AM
    Thanks tommycal.

But my question was wrong. My question is were I can find that weather software.

Thanks
    download the blackberry app world software there are a bunch of free apps including the weather eye software.
    09-12-09 12:45 AM
    I upgraded my blue and red themes to the new version. The upgrades caused my 8900 to crash. I have since wiped and reloaded an OS. Is it possible for me to download the original 8900 version in blue?
    09-13-09 02:18 AM
    I like this theme but it makes my phone very slow..........
    09-13-09 06:16 AM
    I like this theme but it makes my phone very slow..........
    i know this is a dumb question but did you try a battery pull?
    09-13-09 11:11 AM
    Yes I did. For example, it takes a second for the rest of my icons to show up when I hit the blackberry button on the home screen. And most of my icons are hidden too. I only have about 15 icons that are not hidden...

This is just compared to my BerryGreen theme.
    09-13-09 01:08 PM
    So I downloaded the pink theme and I LOVE IT!!
    However I have my emails and my sms/mms folders seperate and so the pre-set messages function I have on the home screen is set for emails and I now have a seperate folder for the sms/mms.
    My question or request is, can you have the message button on the homescreen link to the sms/mms folder instead of the email folder? And let the emails be a seperate folder? Thanks for answering!!

09-15-09 01:24 PM
    So I downloaded the pink theme and I LOVE IT!!
    However I have my emails and my sms/mms folders seperate and so the pre-set messages function I have on the home screen is set for emails and I now have a seperate folder for the sms/mms.
    My question or request is, can you have the message button on the homescreen link to the sms/mms folder instead of the email folder? And let the emails be a seperate folder? Thanks for answering!!

If I understand you correctly, all you have to do is move the SMS/MMS icon to the location on the home screen where the email button currently is.

By default this theme separates the SMS and emails. you can have it in the same folder if you like by going into options.
    09-15-09 01:27 PM
    excellent work! thank you for this beautiful theme
    09-18-09 12:51 AM
    OMG, this theme is awesome! Thank you so much, free is always good!

Great work!
    09-19-09 09:50 PM
220 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD