By far my favorite theme of ALL TIME
    08-23-09 11:10 PM
    i love this theme..only thing is that i wish the fonts were a bit smaller when you scroll over to calendar/msg at homescreen..so we can see more of it than being cut off
    08-23-09 11:24 PM
    Really nice clean and functional theme. I plan on making this my permanent theme. One question though,how come the sms mms folder is seperate than the messages folder? Is there a way to merge them? Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 12:28 AM
    I've been using the prior updated version for a long time and I just downloaded this new version and it's wonderful with the new tabs and minor fixes. But a little disappointing that the font size of the today calendar increased so much.

The theme is awesome and it's free so I can't complain. Keep up the good work, appreciated.
    08-24-09 03:23 AM
    I'm new to all of this :-) could someone help me with Weather and Hidden today application I've no idea where to download this.
    08-24-09 04:02 AM
    love the theme but am getting:

NullPointerExceptions in the log
    sms does not show up - have to go to BB> view folders> sms inbox/outbox to see them
    SMS alerts come and go on their own

am running 6V7 lyc Hybrid of .151 on 9500 device

done enough battpulls and re- installs - but no luck

any help would be appreicated
    08-24-09 06:41 AM
    Wow, cool theme
    08-24-09 07:48 AM
    I'm new to all of this :-) could someone help me with Weather and Hidden today application I've no idea where to download this.
    Hi Shexo, i'm relatively new to all this too! You can download a weather app from the BB app store or Crackberry app store, WeatherEye and WeatherBug are both free.
    08-24-09 08:10 AM
    Hidden Today isn't an application. It is a function (and built into) of the theme. What it means is when you rollover the calendar icon, your appointments appear on the home screen. When you remove focus on the calendar icon, your appointments are no longer displayed.
    08-24-09 10:14 AM
    Hi Shexo, i'm relatively new to all this too! You can download a weather app from the BB app store or Crackberry app store, WeatherEye and WeatherBug are both free.
    As is BBWeather. And IMO, better than the ones you mention.
    08-24-09 10:15 AM
    Hi Natemz: Looks like people are itching for a little smaller font.

Great theme.
    08-24-09 10:16 AM
    Hi Natemz: Looks like people are itching for a little smaller font.

Great theme.
    Fool stop complainin tha font size is perfect on this theme!!!
    08-24-09 10:46 AM
    Man nate works hard 2 put this theme 2gether and you guys still complaining about the font size? Get over it already!!! lmao
    08-24-09 10:49 AM
    I did not notice any bugs from the first one. This is by far one of my favorite themes!
    08-24-09 10:50 AM
    Fool stop complainin tha font size is perfect on this theme!!!
    I wasn't complaining. And at least this "fool" can spell and use proper grammar.
    08-24-09 10:50 AM
    I wasn't complaining. And at least this "fool" can spell and use proper grammar.
    Its called slang sucka!!! haha
    08-24-09 10:52 AM
    Its called slang sucka!!! haha
    No it isn't. It is your excuse for poor writing. Now go read a book.
    08-24-09 10:54 AM
    No it isn't. It is your excuse for poor writing. Now go read a book.
    Haha get in with todays use of words man!!! Ur ignorant lol
    08-24-09 10:56 AM
    Guys, let's not get uncivil about a font size

Here is where we stand on the font size. I originally had a small font size, People commented that they wanted a larger font, so I made it larger. Then everyone wanted it smaller again. So I made it smaller.

See the trend here? There is no way to please everyone. I accept that. It's a free theme. And I hope everyone enjoys it. I put a lot of time into BBProv3. And I'm very proud of it. But as of right now, I will not be making anymore adjustments to the today font size. I'm sorry to those that want it smaller but I just can't keep going back and forth. I am currently trying to get all my themes ported over to the other devices. SO look forward to a new theme shortly for the 8900. Beta testing is going well. It will be my BBampd theme that I made for the Storm.

Thanks guys
    08-24-09 10:58 AM
    Guys, let's not get uncivil about a font size

Here is where we stand on the font size. I originally had a small font size, People commented that they wanted a larger font, so I made it larger. Then everyone wanted it smaller again. So I made it smaller.

See the trend here? There is no way to please everyone. I accept that. It's a free theme. And I hope everyone enjoys it. I put a lot of time into BBProv3. And I'm very proud of it. But as of right now, I will not be making anymore adjustments to the today font size. I'm sorry to those that want it smaller but I just can't keep going back and forth. I am currently trying to get all my themes ported over to the other devices. SO look forward to a new theme shortly for the 8900. Beta testing is going well. It will be my BBampd theme that I made for the Storm.

Thanks guys
    Enough said nate! I feel you on that one!! haha
    08-24-09 11:00 AM
    Thanks Nate. I'm using your theme regardless of the font.
    08-24-09 11:01 AM
    Enough said nate! I feel you on that one!! haha
    Thanks Nate. I'm using your theme regardless of the font.
    Thanks guys
    08-24-09 11:08 AM
    this has always been one of my favs, now it just got better, thanks!
    08-24-09 11:56 AM
    Oh man! One of my top 3 favorite themes now!!!

Thanks!!!!

Bottom dock is exactly the y way I would have put it.

The weather slot is a plus.
    Last edited by Ohgeez; 08-24-09 at 12:58 PM.
    08-24-09 12:56 PM
    Mad props to you Nate. Loving this theme. I for one definitely appreciate that it's FREE (you could easily charge for a theme like this). Thanks for the hard work you put into this theme. Will you also be porting over the Pro V2 theme?
    Last edited by Dinky89484; 08-24-09 at 01:06 PM.
    08-24-09 12:59 PM
220 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD