I made a Louis Vuitton Damier Black Leather theme for the Blackberry Curve 8900 that you can check out at my site below and purchase, $2.99 USD

djblacksheep.blogspot.com/2009/04/blackberry-bold-9000-lv-damier-black.html
    Last edited by Black_Sheep_Berry; 04-07-09 at 07:52 PM.
    04-07-09 03:12 AM
    Yes, all my themes have took plenty of time to make and i totally disagree that it's worth monetary gain. And really not 9 bucks a pop when there is a FREE LV version with Today area in here. Plazmic still has to many issues for me to feel right charging.
    04-07-09 04:44 PM
    I am suprised that you are charging that much it honestly isn't worth it. It looks more like a checker board in black sorry, not trying to be rude or hurt your feelings but nothing on that has a LV look. Nancy Drew has better options and cheaper prices. NancyDrew Blackberry Themes

LOL... you actually think THATS worth $8.99?? its plain and boring and also has the original icons. Theres nothing special about this theme at all. Soo... get rid of that chip on ur shoulder.. lol

That theme should be free, and even then I doubt that many ppl would download it. Goodluck with that buddy!
    04-07-09 04:56 PM
    Hes so cocky... It makes his theme look even less attractive... but its true, there are so many free themes out there that are LV and look SO much nicer! I give this theme 4/10. Boo!!!!
    Lol... it may not be worth that to you and 4/10 for you. For some other people that have money and don't give a s*** about it, it works. and the "checkerboard" came from the Louis Vuitton site itself. Make your own or download the free one, I'm not forcing anyone to buy them, just putting it out there.
    04-07-09 06:12 PM
    I was always taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No one is forced to purchase a theme if they don't want to but insulting the theme or the thememaker is really unnecessary. Just my opinion.
    04-07-09 07:06 PM
    seriously?? wtf...why are you freakin out? he's not making you buy it...
    it makes me wonder what he did to you to freak out like that
    04-07-09 07:38 PM
    I was always taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No one is forced to purchase a theme if they don't want to but insulting the theme or the thememaker is really unnecessary. Just my opinion.
    Yeah agreed. Free speech and all is nice, but really, it is hers, she chose to put a price on her efforts which I don't think is unfair at all. If you think you can do better, do better, make your own.
    04-07-09 07:39 PM
    well no one asked ur opinion! and also the theme maker is a ****, so its allowed!
    Wow.. that's quite the assumption if I've ever read one.. I was taught the same thing haggisgirl.. It just seems that a lot of people weren't taught this motto. I'm not hurt by it however because I believe what goes around comes around and it has for me in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

FYI Lauren... I put the price down for you, even though you won't buy it, I'll tell you what, I'll send it to you for free so you can disect it and then tell me how sh*tty it is... but I'm sure you have better things to do than criticize a guy that made a basic Louis Vuitton Damier theme for a friend that couldn't do it themselves and didn't like the other ones out there because they were too much and decided to put it online so he could pay me for it from the States for the price he offered me to begin with... Guess that's me being an a**hole right? No matter to me.. like I said. If you don't like it, you don't like it. He does and he paid me that much for it (so did 9 other people). Don't be jealous, but keep your negative comments to yourself unless you have something constructive to say. If there's something you would like changed, I'll change it and send you that one for free.

Cheers.

Signed, the a**hole.
    04-07-09 07:39 PM
    Yeah agreed. Free speech and all is nice, but really, it is hers, she chose to put a price on her efforts which I don't think is unfair at all. If you think you can do better, do better, make your own.
    Sorry, he. Sorry about that.
    04-07-09 07:42 PM
    No Worries Nali.
    04-07-09 07:46 PM
    Keep up the good attitude Black Sheep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by haggisgirl; 04-08-09 at 12:27 PM.
    04-07-09 08:49 PM
    Your posts speak for themselves Lauren.. I removed them because they were irrelevant to the theme itself and was just derogatory comments against me as a person from you, someone who I have never met. Here's my paypal account activity for the past two days:

I speak the truth, and when I say there are others that are willing to pay for other peoples time and effort, I meant it. Just so you don't keep calling me full of s***.
    04-07-09 09:01 PM
    Keep up the ggod attitude Black Sheep.
    Always! What goes around comes around, goes around, comes back around. Some people just haven't learned that lesson yet.
    04-07-09 09:04 PM
    Can you make this LV theme for the curve (8330) os 4.5? I would truly appreciate it! Thanks in advance-J

04-07-09 09:12 PM
    Can you make this LV theme for the curve (8330) os 4.5? I would truly appreciate it! Thanks in advance-J

Absolutely I can.. I'll post it when it's ready and email you the link.
    04-07-09 09:18 PM
    Hate is the sincerest form of flattery lauren. I was over it a long time ago. feel free to post the last word... I'm done with this exchange.
    04-07-09 09:32 PM
    Wow.. that's quite the assumption if I've ever read one.. I was taught the same thing haggisgirl.. It just seems that a lot of people weren't taught this motto. I'm not hurt by it however because I believe what goes around comes around and it has for me in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

FYI Lauren... I put the price down for you, even though you won't buy it, I'll tell you what, I'll send it to you for free so you can disect it and then tell me how sh*tty it is... but I'm sure you have better things to do than criticize a guy that made a basic Louis Vuitton Damier theme for a friend that couldn't do it themselves and didn't like the other ones out there because they were too much and decided to put it online so he could pay me for it from the States for the price he offered me to begin with... Guess that's me being an a**hole right? No matter to me.. like I said. If you don't like it, you don't like it. He does and he paid me that much for it (so did 9 other people). Don't be jealous, but keep your negative comments to yourself unless you have something constructive to say. If there's something you would like changed, I'll change it and send you that one for free.

Cheers.

Signed, the a**hole.
    well, i know nobody ask my opinion lol lol i dont care ppl free to do so, here's mine, i never get so f*cking upset over things tht dont cost me a d*mn thing. when ppl posting premium themes, i only make comment when i want it, either free or not. case closed, thats it. By the way, i did buy one of black sheep theme, which ive never seen one. looked very nice.

wow, i thought such harsh lines only happen on movies lol. everybody has their own way expressing what they think, u can always do it with the harmless simplest way or the most evil way. sh*t happens in this reckless world, so when ppl love insulting ppl, maybe that just one of their hobby lol. if u have such ppl around u one or two out of ten, then those two either just envy or just a cat fighter lol lol. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
    *gosh, ppl even fight on the internet hahahaha*
    04-17-09 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD