I think this theme is so cute!
    Dos it come with the last picture? I like that one best

And how did you get crackberry on your phone?
    Last edited by EsJayDee; 11-13-09 at 08:15 PM.
    11-13-09 06:30 PM
    I would LOVE to learn how to do the spacebar QL thing! I'm loving that myself!

I didn't add a weather slot because I just don't like the way they look. Too me it throws off the whole theme but after my move I will make a version with a weather slot for you guys.

I just tested the theme and on my version I scroll to the left to access the today items then scroll up and down. Does that make sense?
    The weather slot isn't that important, I just like the fact that it frees up space for an addtl item on the dock...but hey if you learn how to do QL feature, I would be in theme bliss
    As far as selection of the today items, that works for me but with the item that is in the first slot on the deck. For ex if I have sms messages, then the calendar, then messages I can only select items within sms to view. B/c if I move left I'm moving to the next item on the...I hope I'm explaining this correctly. Maybe when u get a chance you can check this out.

Thanks, and happy moving! Oh yeah a donation will be heading your way very soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 10:00 AM
    very nice theme
    11-15-09 10:52 AM
    I'm loving this theme and using it right now. Could you please post the wallpapers that are in the first two screenshots? The black and grey stripe as well as the black and white with the hearts? Thanks in advance and I can't wait for the alternate versions...
    11-15-09 11:04 AM
    Hoola excelente ha sido uno de los temas mas bonitos que he visto; pero me gustan todos; tengo un 8900 please quisiera tenerlos todos, solo que te suplico que pongas la fuente o letras mas grandes ya que se me dificulta verlas, te lo ruego si tengo que comprartelos lo hago. Disculpa que no te escriba en ingles. Bellisimos, soy de Venezuela
    11-15-09 02:41 PM
    Great looking theme!
    11-15-09 02:50 PM
    Hoola excelente ha sido uno de los temas mas bonitos que he visto; pero me gustan todos; tengo un 8900 please quisiera tenerlos todos, solo que te suplico que pongas la fuente o letras mas grandes ya que se me dificulta verlas, te lo ruego si tengo que comprartelos lo hago. Disculpa que no te escriba en ingles. Bellisimos, soy de Venezuela
    translation: she'd like to see the font bigger since she finds it hard to see and she's willing to pay. (and its her fav theme)
    11-15-09 04:29 PM
    Love the theme thanks so much!
    11-15-09 05:34 PM
    this is so cute! I was going to reply to you on the screen shot thread but I decided to look around at the themes first!! Thanks darling
    11-15-09 07:36 PM
    I dig. I've been looking for a b/w theme for a while, thanks very much!
    11-15-09 09:50 PM
    This theme MIGHT be my new favorite! I LOVE the icons. It's just so damn cute lol thanks a bunch!! Just wanted to show love.
    11-15-09 11:34 PM
    I know spicypeppermint is busy with the move and all...so can someone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong with my today selections.....please!
    11-16-09 09:03 AM
    I love this theme so much and would so be willing to make a donation for a few small changes! I'd love to see the fonts for exmaple the message list font and size be able to be whatever I set it to under the screen options as well as an incoming call screen and screen during the call that's black with red font and maybe some cute red hearts in there somewhere. Cant wait for alternate versions! :-) *best theme I've used so far and I've had alloott!!!*
    11-16-09 10:02 AM
    I have my calendar as the first icon on my homescreen and scroll to the left to select the actual appointments. I can only get it to do that when it is in the first icon slot.
    11-16-09 10:06 AM
    I love this theme so much and would so be willing to make a donation for a few small changes! I'd love to see the fonts for exmaple the message list font and size be able to be whatever I set it to under the screen options as well as an incoming call screen and screen during the call that's black with red font and maybe some cute red hearts in there somewhere. Cant wait for alternate versions! :-) *best theme I've used so far and I've had alloott!!!*
    Hi! For changes please DM me! I'm in & out. Me & my man are just barely settling into our new place & he'd never let me forget it if he caught me theme'in before I unpacked.

11-17-09 03:41 PM
    This theme MIGHT be my new favorite! I LOVE the icons. It's just so damn cute lol thanks a bunch!! Just wanted to show love.
    Thanks love!

11-17-09 03:43 PM
    can you post links for the other wallpapers
    11-17-09 06:54 PM
    This theme looks great on my 9700!!!!!!!!
    11-17-09 10:16 PM
    can you post links for the other wallpapers
    You can find them on the 2nd page
    11-18-09 01:29 PM
    it look so awsome on my BB thanks!! )
    11-18-09 03:19 PM
    I love love love this theme! Especially with the smiley face wallpaper!!
    11-19-09 09:41 AM
    I love love love this theme! Especially with the smiley face wallpaper!!
    i love this! thank you so much

it look so awsome on my BB thanks!! )
    Your very welcome ladies...enjoy!
    11-19-09 07:39 PM
    can you post all the wallpapers you used? i love them all! =]
    11-19-09 10:24 PM
    Looks very beautiful
    11-20-09 01:46 AM
    I really love the theme but I can't find where you posted the link for the other wallpapers. Can you post it again? Thanks in advance.
    11-20-09 08:40 PM
102 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD