=)

I've gotten a lot of requests for this theme so I'm sharing it with all of you.

Enjoy & leave a comment if you download =)

HUGE Thanks to Jason @ Volcom for hosting the OTA's! & all the great feedback from those who use my themes =D

OTA 8900 (updated 11/11)
    http://navcoforum.com/jason/Curvecoq...e_Coquette.jad

OTA Tour
    http://navcoforum.com/jason/Tour/com...urCoquette.jad

It looks GREAT on my pinkberry!

Working on alternate versions...

Last edited by SpicyPeppermint; 11-13-09 at 01:55 AM.
    11-11-09 01:21 AM
    Woot! Thank you,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 01:31 AM
    whoa... Im diggin your work! Keep em coming!

Ill def. be on the lookout of a guy friendly one
    11-11-09 10:55 AM
    whoa... Im diggin your work! Keep em coming!

Ill def. be on the lookout of a guy friendly one
    Uh oh! It's the hearts huh? =) What would you like to see changed for the 'guy version'?
    11-11-09 11:01 AM
    Love it!!!! Thanks!! Is there any way you can post the "smile always" wallie? There's a different wall installed in the theme, which goes well with the theme also. But would love to have the other one as an alternative
    Last edited by miiss_d143; 11-11-09 at 11:29 AM.
    11-11-09 11:03 AM
    Uh oh! It's the hearts huh? =) What would you like to see changed for the 'guy version'?
    yah the hearts on the wallpaper and new message indicator are not my thang

I like the black and red look but any color aside from pink would work. The icons are nice and so are the walls you choose. I'd just prefer something more neutral.
    11-11-09 11:03 AM
    I loovvee this theme! the heart notifiers are sooo cute! girly and professional :-) the only thing I notice on my 8900 is that the missed call icon is cut off, the phone icons in the call log are also cut off and in the message list when u scroll the bar is gray instead of red like the pic above, but regardless this theme is perfect for me! thanks a bunch :-)
    11-11-09 12:59 PM
    o and can you post the other two wallpapers above? i love them!
    11-11-09 01:00 PM
    I loovvee this theme! the heart notifiers are sooo cute! girly and professional :-) the only thing I notice on my 8900 is that the missed call icon is cut off, the phone icons in the call log are also cut off and in the message list when u scroll the bar is gray instead of red like the pic above, but regardless this theme is perfect for me! thanks a bunch :-)
    You are absolutely right. When I'm in the mood I update my themes as I go so I made a bunch of changes to the theme that you see above...

THE OTA for the Tour is ok since I exported it last night.

I'll post a new OTA for the 8900 tonight.

Thanks for catching that!
    Last edited by SpicyPeppermint; 11-11-09 at 01:11 PM.
    11-11-09 01:03 PM

I'll have to load the other wallie later today.
    11-11-09 01:07 PM
    u r awesome! Thanks :-)
    11-11-09 01:26 PM
    Thanks alot!!!!!
    11-11-09 01:31 PM
    thanxxxxxxx
    11-11-09 02:17 PM
    Very cute theme... Thanks!
    11-11-09 05:16 PM
    OTA Links for 8900 updated!
    11-11-09 05:19 PM
    cute for my gay self <3
    11-12-09 07:39 AM
    sooooooooooooo cute!
    11-12-09 12:53 PM
    Is there any possible way this can be made for the Bold? I am in love with this theme!!!

11-13-09 01:28 AM
    Is there any possible way this can be made for the Bold? I am in love with this theme!!!

I'm not that experienced a theme maker yet =)
    11-13-09 01:47 AM
    cute for my gay self <3
    sooooooooooooo cute!
    Thanks kids!
    11-13-09 01:48 AM
    thank youuu
    11-13-09 08:12 AM
    I'm not that experienced a theme maker yet =)
    Lol, well I think you are!! If you ever brave porting it over I know a lot of ladies in the bold forum would LOVE this theme.. Especially me!!

11-13-09 09:12 AM
    I'm loving the pics of your alternate versions...I can't wait. This theme really fits me. Do you think that you can include a weather slot and maybe space key activation for QL for your updates or alternate versions....that would be really fantastic!

Also I'm having problems selecting items in the today view. for instance for my sms/mms i have to scroll right to highlight the messages, but this doesn't work for the calendar and message inbox. What am i doing wrong, how do I select those items from the preview to open?

thanks
    11-13-09 09:16 AM
    Lol, well I think you are!! If you ever brave porting it over I know a lot of ladies in the bold forum would LOVE this theme.. Especially me!!

Aww thanks hun...me and my boyfriend are in the process of moving so next week I'll have more time to figure it out...It may require a small donation if I have to rebuild the theme from scratch...no more than $2 bucks tho!
    11-13-09 05:07 PM
    I'm loving the pics of your alternate versions...I can't wait. This theme really fits me. Do you think that you can include a weather slot and maybe space key activation for QL for your updates or alternate versions....that would be really fantastic!

Also I'm having problems selecting items in the today view. for instance for my sms/mms i have to scroll right to highlight the messages, but this doesn't work for the calendar and message inbox. What am i doing wrong, how do I select those items from the preview to open?

thanks
    I would LOVE to learn how to do the spacebar QL thing! I'm loving that myself!

I didn't add a weather slot because I just don't like the way they look. Too me it throws off the whole theme but after my move I will make a version with a weather slot for you guys.

I just tested the theme and on my version I scroll to the left to access the today items then scroll up and down. Does that make sense?
    11-13-09 05:10 PM
102 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD