Hello!
    I am looking for beta testers to test out this theme. It's for 8900 with 5.0 OS only for now.

Pretty much all the buttons have been newly designed. Color schemes mimic LV colors faithfully. Custom-designed leather buttons with beige stitching (just like LV). Text is in LV font. If you like LV, I think you will like this theme. It's for both dudes and gals, if you are a LV fan

Beta testers: Please reply to this post with your e-mail (or if you prefer, PM me your e-mail and post that you did here) and I will send you the link. Beta testers will get the final version and will be included in the future testing.

Thanks!
    03-03-10 11:07 PM
    Hello!
    I am looking for beta testers to test out this theme. It's for 8900 with 5.0 OS only for now.

Pretty much all the buttons have been newly designed. Color schemes mimic LV colors faithfully. Custom-designed leather buttons with beige stitching (just like LV). Text is in LV font. If you like LV, I think you will like this theme. It's for both dudes and gals, if you are a LV fan

Beta testers: Please reply to this post with your e-mail (or if you prefer, PM me your e-mail and post that you did here) and I will send you the link. Beta testers will get the final version and will be included in the future testing.

Thanks!
    I would love to beta test this!

e-mail: ChristinaFaye at tmo dot blackberry dot net

Sorry for the wonky way of writing my email, i don't have enough post to put it.
    03-03-10 11:18 PM
    I'll beta test! PM sent.
    03-04-10 12:51 AM
    ill beta test the theme id love too ill pm you my email
    03-04-10 01:25 AM
    Any chance this will be a storm theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 01:28 AM
    i'll do. thanks ([email protected])

Hello!

Thanks!
    03-04-10 02:30 AM
    I would like to be your beta tester, but my phone is 9700 running os5. Email: tmakmur at hotmail dot com[/email]. Thx.
    03-04-10 02:40 AM
    i would like to be a tester my phone is the tour 9630 os5.0. email [email protected]
    03-04-10 07:13 AM
    Hello!

Thanks!
    You may want to consider giving the final version to all. As LV isn't fond of there name being "sold" when they don't get a cut. They have shut one theme down already after finding out.
    03-04-10 07:59 AM
    Any chance this will be a storm theme?

There's a very good chance. You will know when I need someone to test the theme for Storm

I sent an e-mail to the beta testers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 03-04-10 at 09:56 AM.
    03-04-10 09:40 AM
    You may want to consider giving the final version to all. As LV isn't fond of there name being "sold" when they don't get a cut. They have shut one theme down already after finding out.
    Thanks for the tip. I am aware of the copyright laws so I will not be doing anything to irk anyone at LV. This means I will have to make some design changes but we'll see
    03-04-10 09:55 AM
    I'd love to test your theme.
    03-04-10 11:00 AM
    For now, I have enough testers. I will post if I need more. Thanks!
    03-04-10 11:14 AM
    There's a very good chance. You will know when I need someone to test the theme for Storm

I sent an e-mail to the beta testers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Great! My email is famoustgun @ hotmail hope to hear from ya soon!

03-05-10 01:11 AM
    i would like to test also ;-)
    tiborzandvliet@ gmail.com
    03-05-10 01:41 PM
    would also like to test
    03-06-10 06:52 AM
    I'm down.... [email protected]

03-06-10 07:16 AM
    if u need a bold 9000 tester let me know
    03-06-10 07:22 AM
    Beta testing is over for this theme.
    Thanks to all those participated!
    03-07-10 10:41 PM
    Any word from the testers?
    03-08-10 01:46 PM
    I will test what do i have to do?
    03-08-10 10:43 PM
    absolutely would love too... i have 9700 bold but i know 8900 themes work fine regardless... i would like to try if not i also have an 8900
    srry dont have enough post so it looks funny... stay_stackin @ yahoo dot com
    03-09-10 01:53 AM
    After 3 Beta's a Final version is done! Looks great, I'm lovin' it (and I'm a guy btw). It's very very classy and the icon designs are simple but pretty sharp.
    03-12-10 07:38 PM
    When will you be posting up the theme for people to download?

03-22-10 03:07 AM
    When will you be posting up the theme for people to download?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/tr...remium-437937/
    03-22-10 01:13 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD