Just upgraded from old curve to new 8900 on Tmobile.

Miss my today Dimension today and notice there are a few free as well as pay versions on this and other sites. Anyone care to recommend a reliable and functional free version..... or pay version if worth the extra money.

Mostly interested in previewing the title line of incoming messages.

Thanks.
    06-04-09 01:54 PM
    I use the GlowStick Custom L Today theme on my Storm and it works great. It's nice and simple and doesn't have any clutter. There are a few versions for the 8900. It is a paid one, but they only sell for 1.99 and i think CB has a promotion for 20% off anything if you buy it through their app store and use the coupon code APPSTORE

GlowStick - 8900 Custom L Today - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    06-04-09 02:07 PM
    Too many free ones in the 8900 Theme forum to pay for ANY theme.
    06-04-09 02:16 PM
    Just upgraded from old curve to new 8900 on Tmobile.

Miss my today Dimension today and notice there are a few free as well as pay versions on this and other sites. Anyone care to recommend a reliable and functional free version..... or pay version if worth the extra money.

Mostly interested in previewing the title line of incoming messages.

Thanks.

i use Xavier Today by Z2A

its sexy, double bottom hidden dock scrolling

Today theme, and messages too

and everything slides up when u hover over it
    06-04-09 02:33 PM
    Too many free ones in the 8900 Theme forum to pay for ANY theme.
    GOD i look all over and can't find many good ones. Most are crappy, or maybe I am just picky
    06-05-09 04:34 PM
    i use Xavier Today by Z2A

its sexy, double bottom hidden dock scrolling

Today theme, and messages too

and everything slides up when u hover over it
    Hmm I donno if I like this one or not ?????????????
    06-05-09 04:41 PM
    GOD i look all over and can't find many good ones. Most are crappy, or maybe I am just picky
    Really? In the 8900 Themes forum? (link in the Signature) there are plenty of GREAT themes out there.

The Xavier Today that Khial spoke of is getting a upgrade this weekend. It'll be a much better version.
    06-05-09 04:43 PM
    06-05-09 06:16 PM
    In addition to MrTolles' Xavier, I also really like the Zulu Today he's designed.

What is changing with Xavier?
    06-05-09 07:37 PM
    In addition to MrTolles' Xavier, I also really like the Zulu Today he's designed.

What is changing with Xavier?
    I'm making it a constant 12 icon scroll instead of the second dock after the 6th icon. The scroll will be smother. I am also working on a highlight for the dock to correctly show what icon (3rd party in particular) is selected for all of my themes with hidden docks.
    06-05-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD