11-10-10 08:32 PM
206 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Hi dannieloco.

Your BerryGreen theme - Fantastic!

Beautiful icons and I like the big clock on the home screen. I can see it clearly (there's a song in there!).

I see so many themes where the background picture is not suitable if you are going to have itmes displayed in the today section. The green grass was a very good choice.

I see that you used a clear banner for the the 'Applications Banner' ?

This now means that in the 'Active Call' screen, the bottom part does not look correct?

Is there a way of doing anything about that, if we use a slightly transparent applications banner?

RND
    08-30-09 09:41 AM
    I've noticed the same thing. During a call sometimes the banner across the bottom (the one that displays battery life, connection method (UMA, EDGE, etc), messages, etc can sometimes disappear or appear blank so all I see is the grass background.

Has anyone else experienced this during a call?

I have the T-Mobile 8900 and the UMA connection status is very important to me. I'm running version 1.02 of the theme.

Other than this one bug I LOVE THIS THEME! Brilliant work.
    08-31-09 12:18 PM
    Hi dannieloco.

I've been a really big fan of your themes. And I love how much detail you put into each icons. But can I just ask one thing? I know you're giving your themes for free. But I just have to ask.

Can you please make it so that the font settings will be exactly like on the options? I don't like big fonts, It's not like my BB is for everyone to see. Other than the really big font size, I could almost say that you are the best theme maker in crackberry, or at least my most favorite one

Even if you can't change the font size, please do reply. Thank you so very much.

Is this BerryGreen v2 already capable of changing the font size? Thx again.
    09-11-09 04:10 AM
    Hi dannieloco.

Your BerryGreen theme - Fantastic!

Beautiful icons and I like the big clock on the home screen. I can see it clearly (there's a song in there!).

I see so many themes where the background picture is not suitable if you are going to have itmes displayed in the today section. The green grass was a very good choice.

I see that you used a clear banner for the the 'Applications Banner' ?

This now means that in the 'Active Call' screen, the bottom part does not look correct?

Is there a way of doing anything about that, if we use a slightly transparent applications banner?

RND
    that is an issue with the OS of the 8900. RIM has built the 8900 to have this problem. As a theme maker, there is nothing I can do to fix that. It's a glitch that was put there by the makers of Blackberry, sorry!
    09-11-09 09:54 AM
    Hi dannieloco.

I've been a really big fan of your themes. And I love how much detail you put into each icons. But can I just ask one thing? I know you're giving your themes for free. But I just have to ask.

Can you please make it so that the font settings will be exactly like on the options? I don't like big fonts, It's not like my BB is for everyone to see. Other than the really big font size, I could almost say that you are the best theme maker in crackberry, or at least my most favorite one

Even if you can't change the font size, please do reply. Thank you so very much.

Is this BerryGreen v2 already capable of changing the font size? Thx again.
    First off, thanks for your support. It really means a lot to hear people liking my themes...

About the font size. I normally leave the font size alone and never change it. The size of the font is the OEM size. Many people request bigger fonts and some request smaller font. So I just leave them alone. U can change font size Options>keyboard/scree>font size if you'd like...
    09-11-09 09:57 AM
    @dannieloco

Thx for answering, really appreciate that.
    I guess I didn't mention, what bothers me the most is the font size of the menu. I'd love to see smaller fonts whenever I press the berryprint button. At least that way, I can see more menus with smaller fonts.

Is that possible? Honestly, because of your themes, I downloaded plazmic and have been wanting to make my own theme. You're my inspiration man. lol.

But i guess i don't have the courage to even install the software even now. Can you PM me your PIN so I can ask my way around on using plazmic? I'd love to have someone to teach me to make my own theme. I love free themes, so I'd really love to upload my own theme here someday. For free too, of course, just like you, good sir.
    09-12-09 06:35 AM
    Hey guys, a small update was made to the theme. Feel free to re-download the theme using the original OTA's posted above.

09-13-09 12:18 PM
    very nice theme
    09-15-09 05:04 PM
    Hey guys, a small update was made to the theme. Feel free to re-download the theme using the original OTA's posted above.
    Hi again --

I've downloaded the new version with weather and hidden Today. Looks like some things are fitting better, but I still have truncation with dialog button text when using the theme on an 8900 running OS 5.0.0.190. Not sure what kind of options you have to make it work, or if it will all be easier when a new version of the Plazmic CDK comes out targeting the 5.x.x.x OS's... and also when a production version of 5.x.x.x is released.
    09-15-09 11:20 PM
    Hi again --

I've downloaded the new version with weather and hidden Today. Looks like some things are fitting better, but I still have truncation with dialog button text when using the theme on an 8900 running OS 5.0.0.190. Not sure what kind of options you have to make it work, or if it will all be easier when a new version of the Plazmic CDK comes out targeting the 5.x.x.x OS's... and also when a production version of 5.x.x.x is released.
    Hi VinmontRD,

The only way I can think about fixing this issue is to make the dialog box smaller. If I do that, then the font size wont be user customizable. It will be stuck at the smaller size font I set it to. Aside from that, I dont know what else could be done to make the dialogs fit better. Its working on my phone but Im running OS .250...

09-16-09 10:40 AM
    Just a suggestion, but can you buy a storm and make themes for the storm? You have some nice themes. Great job doing them.
    09-16-09 10:48 AM
    The only problem I am noticing is that the date today says "Wednesday, Septembe..." and the the rest is cut off. I am not sure if you fixed it in the latest update because I haven't updated yet.
    09-16-09 09:06 PM
    Done! Update the theme already

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 09:12 PM
    Love the theme, definitely the only I use. A quick question, how do I change the font size in the menu bar? Thanks in advance.

09-16-09 10:14 PM
    Go to options > screen/keyboard > font size. Do what can brotha!

09-16-09 10:16 PM
    Thx but maybe I didn't ask the correct question lol. Is there anyway to chnge the bb button menu size, I tried going to the options and making it smaller but bb menu size didn't change. Thx

Last edited by zilla0617; 09-16-09 at 10:24 PM.
    09-16-09 10:21 PM
    Yah, its theme set font size. Some users prefer bigger font and some prefer smaller size, so I leave it at oem don't size.

09-16-09 10:23 PM
    Oic no worries still a great theme

09-16-09 10:25 PM
    What font size do you prefer?

09-16-09 10:29 PM
    The font size that was in the original version

09-16-09 10:33 PM
    all my themes maintain the blackberry oem font size. I never modify the font size

09-16-09 10:35 PM
    Really it just seems like in version 1 the font size was a bit smaller whereas this version seems larger...

09-16-09 10:39 PM
    Either way no big deal

09-16-09 10:40 PM
    Luv this theme. Thx!

09-17-09 09:33 AM
    I acutally have one error with this theme same bliss and berrygreen1.6 the huge font in pop up menu is very annoyingly ugly maybe you could tone it down a little I would like it so much more then! Thanks again for your hard work

I agree. The theme is great except for the menus. It's huge and looks ugly. It woud much better if you retain the default size.
    09-26-09 12:04 AM
206 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD