http://m.crackberry.com/ click that link from ur BB's browser for CB mobile site and u can DL any theme that has an OTA link

thanks waldog but is that when i click on the link the theme downloads on my computer but i dont know how to put it on my phone... thanks for help
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:30 AM
    thanks flybabyroxy that helps me a lot.
    11-20-09 11:43 AM
    Ur very welcome. Just bookmark the mobile site cuz u don't wanna be on the full site via ur BB..very slow to load. Enjoy the theme its a good one

thanks flybabyroxy that helps me a lot.
    11-20-09 12:12 PM
    Yo Danny, u planning on updating BG to 5.0 like u did wit Bliss??

12-20-09 11:04 AM
    Yo Danny, u planning on updating BG to 5.0 like u did wit Bliss??

Yeah I will.. you can expect it by midweek.
    12-20-09 05:32 PM
    Yeah I will.. you can expect it by midweek.

woot ill wait to download it then
    12-24-09 10:31 AM
    woot ill wait to download it then
    Im testing it now.. try it out..

BerryGreen OS 5.0 with Transitions - Weather slot - beta

Please report back you opinion
    12-28-09 05:32 PM
    Installing it tonight, will let you know.
    Bookmarking...
    12-28-09 09:29 PM
    Im testing it now.. try it out..

BerryGreen OS 5.0 with Transitions - Weather slot - beta

Please report back you opinion
    Since I updated to 5.0.0..348 and .411 I really missed this theme, thank you for bringing back to life for the 5.0ers! Working well so far, two questions though...
    1) can the app screen wp be set up for user defined wp?
    2) are you going to have a weather slot version? Although this OTA say's weather slot, I don't see one ) Thanks again!
    12-28-09 09:49 PM
    I will look into making the apps screen user definable. Currently it is not. Also, and I have been testing out many versions of berrygreen and must have uploaded the version with no weather by accident. I will definitely have every version available within a day or two .

12-28-09 09:55 PM
    I will look into making the apps screen user definable. Currently it is not. Also, and I have been testing out many versions of berrygreen and must have uploaded the version with no weather by accident. I will definitely have every version available within a day or two .

Great....Looking forward to what's to come :0
    12-28-09 10:00 PM
    i hope u bring to 5.0 on the tour 9630
    12-29-09 09:35 AM
    i hope u bring to 5.0 on the tour 9630
    Good news, if you are running OS 5 on your Tour you can install the 8900 themes. whether they be for 4.6 or 5.0
    12-29-09 11:27 AM
    Will the new versions be out soon?? I am sporting Bliss right now, but I am anxious for this one. Will you include the spacebar for Quicklaunch?
    12-29-09 02:36 PM
    Yah. Here is where I'm at now. http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...BerryGreen.jad

But its only for OS 5.0

12-29-09 02:43 PM
    I'm looking forward to the Tour version of this as well, I've been rocking BerryBliss and love it...
    12-29-09 02:48 PM
    I'm looking forward to the Tour version of this as well, I've been rocking BerryBliss and love it...
    I may be posting this in the wrong thread but here is the beta link for BerryGreen OS 4.7 http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloco/bg2/com_plazmic_theme_BerryGreen.jad

Its a work in progress . Enjoy!

12-29-09 02:50 PM
    love the new greens version other than the 8900 in the top right corner :P
    12-29-09 03:34 PM
    Yah. Here is where I'm at now. http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...BerryGreen.jad

But its only for OS 5.0

never had any troubles before with your themes on my tour ( i know its an 8900 theme ) but then will not fully apply ( yes im running 5.0 )

Last edited by Spork1673; 12-29-09 at 04:05 PM.
    12-29-09 03:54 PM
    I may be posting this in the wrong thread but here is the beta link for BerryGreen OS 4.7 http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...BerryGreen.jad

Its a work in progress . Enjoy!
    Right on! Looking real clean, I need more time to test it, but will give feedback for sure. Thanks!

12-29-09 04:11 PM
    Daaaaammn I want the 5.0 8900 version already with the weather and today!

Edit: Oh one thing I did notice in the bliss and the beta weather that you had up earlier was a small glitch in the transitioning of the sub menus (when you hit menu in an application for example). When you hit menu it appears fine, but when you cancel out the menu it sorta shifts upwards before disappearing...it's hard to explain..no biggie but thought I'd address it.
    12-29-09 04:17 PM

But its only for OS 5.0

Awesome job!!! The only thing it needs is a weather slot. Transitions are great. Thanks for adding the spacebar for quicklaunch.
    12-29-09 04:21 PM
    never had any troubles before with your themes on my tour ( i know its an 8900 theme ) but then will not fully apply ( yes im running 5.0 )

did u have BerryGreen Installed before? Since it's a totally new theme, you probably should have uninstalled the old BG and rebooted, and then installed this new 5.0 version.

Once this goes official, I will rename the theme with OS5_0 at the end of the name.
    12-30-09 08:38 PM
    Daaaaammn I want the 5.0 8900 version already with the weather and today!

Edit: Oh one thing I did notice in the bliss and the beta weather that you had up earlier was a small glitch in the transitioning of the sub menus (when you hit menu in an application for example). When you hit menu it appears fine, but when you cancel out the menu it sorta shifts upwards before disappearing...it's hard to explain..no biggie but thought I'd address it.

Can you try this version? Im thinking it's worked out.. It is named OS5.0 so it should work on everyone's phone, even you if you had BG OS4.6 installed before..

BerryGreen OS5.0 With Weather and Hidden Today

can you please report back your findings. Thanks!
    12-30-09 08:53 PM
    This theme is amazing! Great job!

12-30-09 10:08 PM
206 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD