U people r amazing wit ur rude comments. Don't use the theme if u don't like it. End of story.

I agree. The theme is great except for the menus. It's huge and looks ugly. It woud much better if you retain the default size.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 01:37 AM
    U people r amazing wit ur rude comments. Don't use the theme if u don't like it. End of story.

Those comments are not rude. It's a feedback to improve. Don't get it the wrong way. Personally, I really liked the theme. I'm just saying it would be much better if he will improve the size of the menus for the sake of balance in design. Every product has feedback for improvement.
    09-26-09 05:23 AM
    "Huge and ugly menus" isn't being rude? Gee, my bad

09-26-09 06:49 AM
    The fonts are not modded in my themes. They should be user customizable. Have u tried changing the font size to 7?

09-26-09 01:12 PM
    The fonts are not modded in my themes. They should be user customizable. Have u tried changing the font size to 7?

My font size were in 7 already. Do I need to change it again after activating your theme?

Basiclally, the menus appear huge in size. Did you modified that too?
    09-26-09 06:21 PM
    This theme is amazing.. Love the hidden calendar option! Kudos for a beautiful and functional theme.

09-28-09 08:47 PM
    Great Work yet again.

I have DL'd 5 of your Themes so far, They are all impressive but this one and Bliss are in rotation.

Keep up the great work and thx for keeping it free.
    09-30-09 07:57 PM
    Great Work yet again.

I have DL'd 5 of your Themes so far, They are all impressive but this one and Bliss are in rotation.

Keep up the great work and thx for keeping it free.
    Thank you for your nice comment. I made a small update to this theme.. just replaced some icons and made them line up better. OTA link to new version is now posted on the original thread.
    10-06-09 04:00 PM
    Very nice theme ^_^ But I kinda like the font on early release version (I used v 1.3 for months). Can you make a "special" version with that font n calendar icon on upper right? I lost my ver 1.3 n cannot find any OTA download link anymore :-(
    10-08-09 10:09 AM
    you have to download the correct version to see apptm. And you will see them when you select calendar icon
    10-08-09 12:04 PM
    Hi
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your BerryGreen Theme! I am sure that it is very time consuming and a lot of work, but I was wondering if you ever considered making this theme for the 8300?
    10-08-09 06:53 PM
    I really like this theme, as I switched from your baseballberry theme to this since my team's season ended. I figured out the weather thing, but can you point me to the call log?? TYVM
    Last edited by blackberry_12; 10-08-09 at 11:42 PM.
    10-08-09 11:22 PM
    I love this theme . But idk if its just me but on the call screen? The top part is on the bottom .. Is anyone else like that ?
    10-12-09 09:35 PM
    Yah the issue has to do with the OS. It happens on all themes.

10-12-09 09:52 PM
    Oh well , still looks phenomenal as well as the bliss. I keep switching on both of them . I'm cracked out
    10-12-09 10:09 PM
    i do you have the zip file?
    10-12-09 11:17 PM
    I, like the above user, am used to having an actual call/phone icon. Is there not one on this theme or am I just missing something?

TYVM
    10-15-09 01:48 PM
    I, like the above user, am used to having an actual call/phone icon. Is there not one on this theme or am I just missing something?

TYVM
    when in the apps menu, hit the bb button and select "show all" then search the applications folder for the phone.
    10-15-09 04:21 PM
    i do you have the zip file?
    sorry no zip file.. just the OTA link
    10-15-09 04:21 PM
    Can someone explain to me how the "hidden" options work (like the Calendar? It doesn't work for me and i've already rebooted my Blackberry
    10-16-09 11:48 AM
    Put ur calendar icon on the 1st row and on the home screen when u highlight the icon ur calendar entries will appear on the screen

Can someone explain to me how the "hidden" options work (like the Calendar? It doesn't work for me and i've already rebooted my Blackberry
    10-16-09 02:08 PM
    Hey guys i be trying sooo hard to learn how to work with ota and all those things but i don't know how to get on me phone or how to download the file from ota on my computer...copy and paste this link on ota com_plazmic_theme_BerryGreen_v2.jad and it says this is not valid ota file.. im a nubbie on blackberry but i have been killing my self for the last 24hr and nothing soo if anyone will be soo generous to help me out with this i will be very thanks full... Thank you..
    11-20-09 07:50 AM
    thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    11-20-09 08:40 AM
    thanks waldog but is that when i click on the link the theme downloads on my computer but i dont know how to put it on my phone... thanks for help.. and when i look for the theme on my documents from the desktop managaer it dont show it..
    Last edited by MrEmm; 11-20-09 at 11:34 AM.
    11-20-09 11:24 AM
    thanks waldog but is that when i click on the link the theme downloads on my computer but i dont know how to put it on my phone... thanks for help
    Click the LINK USING UR Blackberry Browser. No computer should be involved.

Itll install and work if you're using an 8900
    11-20-09 11:25 AM
206 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD