More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

Official OS 5.0 now available for the 8900!
    Official BlackBerry Curve 8900 OS 5.0.0.411 Released By Multiple Carriers | CrackBerry.com

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    Only the sharpest icons and wallpapers were used for this theme! BerryGreen takes advantage of the 8900's screen resolution and contrast ratio.

Over 96 new icons were made just for this theme.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v2 OS 4.6 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v2 OS 4.6 with Hidden Today Screen - 7 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 5.0 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 5.0 with Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

New Features
    Spacebar activates Quicklaunch app
    "$" activates SMS/MMS folder
    "0" activates Profiles
    "F" activates Facebook

A reboot/battery pull is highly recommended after installation!

Check out BerryGreen v1.6!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-20-10 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Updated BerryGreen for OS 5 only
    08-11-09 11:48 PM
    Woop Woop!!! I have a suprise in store for you!!!
    08-11-09 11:50 PM
    Looking good! I'm glad you put this out under a new name, so I can now have both versions on my 8900 to try out and compare.

New Icons are indeed very crisp. "Messages", "Mailbox" and "Calendar" all look great as do "Options" and "Lock", "Memory Cleaner" and all the others -- very nice!

The attention to detail is excellent. The transparent trapezoid under the icons on the today screen is sweet -- nice seeing the background through it, and the little blue indicator under the selected icon is definitely an extra bit of eye candy as well as being a functional improvement, as I can now instantly tell which icon is selected -- and not have to roll back and forth to make sure before clicking.

I like the fact that the battery icon stays in the same place on the left when you switch from today to applications screen. One thing I noticed is that the font that displays my connection (GPRS / EDGE / UMA) is a nice size on the Today screen, but appears a bit smaller on the applications screen. Is that intentional? If not, please use the larger of the two fonts for both (the one that's already on the Today screen looks best).

Thanks! Just installed, created my extra folders and rearranged all the icons to where I'm used to seeing them, and will be sporting this theme for the next several days to get a feel for it. First glance -- it's made my favorite theme even better...

thanks!
    08-12-09 12:44 AM
    Great job here really freaking sweet job!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:01 AM
    I acutally have one error with this theme same bliss and berrygreen1.6 the huge font in pop up menu is very annoyingly ugly maybe you could tone it down a little I would like it so much more then! Thanks again for your hard work

08-12-09 01:10 AM
    Looks nice! Love the icons. Thanks D!
    08-12-09 01:24 AM
    I love this theme. Thanks
    08-12-09 01:30 AM
    I acutally have one error with this theme same bliss and berrygreen1.6 the huge font in pop up menu is very annoyingly ugly maybe you could tone it down a little I would like it so much more then! Thanks again for your hard work

what do u mean by pop up menu? The font in the menu dialog is stock.. so Im assuming you're referring to something else..?
    08-12-09 05:39 AM
    Love it!! Absolute masterpiece!! Thanks!!!
    08-12-09 06:20 AM
    This is a great theme!! The icons are looking real nice! One thing I noticed, not sure if its happening to anyone else, but when I arrange my apps on the top row, whatever I put in the 4th position shows up 5th on the home screen, and the 5th app shows up in the 4th spot. Just a little quirk I saw. Other than that, awesome work!

08-12-09 07:14 AM
    BG has always been my all-time fave theme and wit all the updates u did on it I didn't think it could get any better than it was but u proved me wrong wit v2 its a seriously gorgeous theme and I will definitely be sportin this one on my berry for a long time...thanks Danny ur icons r eye candy as always

08-12-09 07:47 AM
    Looks really nice! The icons are def sharp! Thanks a lot
    08-12-09 08:40 AM
    This is a great theme!! The icons are looking real nice! One thing I noticed, not sure if its happening to anyone else, but when I arrange my apps on the top row, whatever I put in the 4th position shows up 5th on the home screen, and the 5th app shows up in the 4th spot. Just a little quirk I saw. Other than that, awesome work!

It does that on my phone too
    08-12-09 09:10 AM
    It does that on my phone too
    Hadn't noticed till you mentioned it, but I've got that too...
    08-12-09 09:32 AM
    Hi

This look very nice. Thanks

I'm new on the Blackberry scene and don't know exactly how everything works yet.

How do I get the Weather and appointments on my home screen? At the moment there is another icon in the place of the weather app and no appointments.

Please help.

Ok, I got the weather icon sorted. Now it's just the appointments
    Last edited by Piesang; 08-12-09 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Played around
    08-12-09 09:39 AM

Hey Newbie..

Thanks for posting that comment.. that was a glitch on my part. I went head and fixed it.. and the OTA link is updated!

Thanks to everyone for your comments, please keep leaving feedback, cause I WILL be reading em!
    08-12-09 10:11 AM
    Hi

This look very nice. Thanks

I'm new on the Blackberry scene and don't know exactly how everything works yet.

How do I get the Weather and appointments on my home screen? At the moment there is another icon in the place of the weather app and no appointments.

Please help.

Ok, I got the weather icon sorted. Now it's just the appointments
    Just place ur messages and calendar icons on the top row of your app screen. Then when your in the main home screen, scroll over them and you'll see the hidden today screen pop up...
    08-12-09 10:12 AM
    Just place ur messages and calendar icons on the top row of your app screen. Then when your in the main home screen, scroll over them and you'll see the hidden today screen pop up...
    Sorted.

Thank you very much for a great theme.

Will definately keep watching you to see what's new.
    08-12-09 10:17 AM
    I think he means the sub menu, meaning the menu that comes up when you press menu button while already in an application. For example, in messages, hitting menu button will bring up compose, send, etc.

I think I've mentioned this in bliss way back. I feel the sub menu font is too large and should be consistent size with the size of font you have set for everything else like options for example.

what do u mean by pop up menu? The font in the menu dialog is stock.. so Im assuming you're referring to something else..?
    08-12-09 11:12 AM
    Stunning batch of icons as per usual from Danny. The little blue tee indicator is a nice touch to tell what you're highlighting. Personally I think the submenu font is fine. When in doubt go bigger with BBs. The reason is that whereas stuff may look a little large in your house when you try messing with it out on the golf course (like I do) in the sun smaller is your enemy. True, I don't wear my glasses out there but that's another story. Go Big! I would like to know from Danny about how much time he puts into themes like this, and where the time gets spent.
    08-12-09 12:07 PM
    Stunning batch of icons as per usual from Danny. The little blue tee indicator is a nice touch to tell what you're highlighting. Personally I think the submenu font is fine. When in doubt go bigger with BBs. The reason is that whereas stuff may look a little large in your house when you try messing with it out on the golf course (like I do) in the sun smaller is your enemy. True, I don't wear my glasses out there but that's another story. Go Big! I would like to know from Danny about how much time he puts into themes like this, and where the time gets spent.
    Well I don't have a problem with a little bigger or smaller per se, I just like consistency. =)
    08-12-09 01:10 PM
    Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    I wanted to take the successful BerryGreen 1.6 and raise it to a higher, clearer level. Only the sharpest icons and wallpapers were used for this theme! BerryGreen v2 takes advantage of the 8900's screen resolution and contrast ratio.

Over 96 new icons were made just for this theme.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v2 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

Check out BerryGreen v1.6!
    DanielI truly enjoy your theme, I still love the working one with the gray squares, my favorite, and this one is truly up there as well. You are so talented and I do appreciate you sharing your work with all of us on Crackberry!
    I need to donate to you!

From one of the hottest places this summer Dallas (it's 100 here ouch)
    08-12-09 02:40 PM
    Something i noticed, I am not sure if it was intentional and doesn't affect anything but when I use the # key to switch to silent, the icon on the message is the clock. On version 1 it was palm trees
    08-12-09 05:14 PM
    Nice theme. I wish I liked green.
    08-12-09 09:23 PM
    Good job Danni! My only complaint would be the file size but that is probably a byproduct of the clarity of the icons etc.. Well done though, looks great!

Last edited by helmdawg; 08-12-09 at 09:56 PM.
    08-12-09 09:54 PM
206 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD