06-06-11 01:22 AM
604 ... 678910 ...
tools
    how come when i lock my bb, the backlight goes off then turns back on after a couple seconds and stays on. anyone else having this issue?
    I dont think that is an issue with this theme. That is probably more of an OS issue. No problems here.

I'm having a problem w/ the phone. When its dialing, it shows the plant wallpaper, which is fine, but at the bottom of the screen it shows the top of my home screen, including some of the wallpaper and signal strength.
    I have the same problem. Never noticed it before!

05-26-09 12:27 PM
    I have the same problem. Never noticed it before!

Yea, thats how RIM designed the OS to be. Every theme available for free or purchase has this same issue. There's nothing that can be done from the developer's point....=/
    05-26-09 12:57 PM
    I dont have any icon that looks like the phone. I just have a mailbox for the messages but not the phone like on your screen shots. The only icon that looks like a phone is for manage connections.

Thanks
    The Phone icon is for you call list. Its the same will pull up your latest outgoing/incoming calls. Its the same as if you were to push the green button on the BB. It should definitely be on your phone, I dont know why it would be missing. Maybe someone else can offer advice on how to get the Phone icon back??

Oops! Sorry for not making myself very clear. Yes, the BB Browser shows the version correctly. What I meant was the version number on the first post of this thread on page 1 that still has 1.3 :-)

Good to know that you like this font :-) However to me this font chops off the last character on some of the screens (e-g., Options->Status) :-)
    Just edited the post to show v1.4 in the link name. thanks!
    Also, I just went to Options->Status and there is nothing chopped off. Can you screen shot that screen?? Is your font size set at 9?
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-26-09 at 01:02 PM.
    05-26-09 12:59 PM
    Hey,

Thanks for helping, but I figured it out it was actually hidden. Weird eh. sorry to bug you about it but thanks anyway.

The Phone icon is for you call list. Its the same will pull up your latest outgoing/incoming calls. Its the same as if you were to push the green button on the BB. It should definitely be on your phone, I dont know why it would be missing. Maybe someone else can offer advice on how to get the Phone icon back??

Just edited the post to show v1.4 in the link name. thanks!
    Also, I just went to Options->Status and there is nothing chopped off. Can you screen shot that screen?? Is your font size set at 9?
    05-26-09 03:56 PM
    I've been looking at this issue also and it seems to show the full text using certain fonts. For instance, using BBAlpha Serif Plain 7, it looks like this:

But using BBCapitals Plain 7, it looks like this:
    05-26-09 07:51 PM
    Im using BBAlpha Sans
    with size 9 fonts and nothing is cut off..
    I have not change my fonts since purchasing the phone, its what came OEM with the phone, Can you try those settings?
    05-26-09 07:57 PM
    Im using BBAlpha Sans
    with size 9 fonts and nothing is cut off..
    I have not change my fonts since purchasing the phone, its what came OEM with the phone, Can you try those settings?
    Those settings work. I've found that using size 9 text on both BBAlpha Sans and BBAlpha Serif doesn't cut off any text. Using size 7 cuts it off though. Maybe there are a certain number of spaces written in the code from the left side of the screen to the right that causes this issue.
    05-26-09 08:34 PM
    I'm soo luvin the new changes!! My fave theme soo far...but wait til our new theme comes out

~Oh,and yea, I'm gunna keep this version with the weather icon~
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-31-09 at 10:56 AM.
    05-26-09 09:56 PM
    Ok this may be a stupid question but once I installed and used the theme I can't find my sms/mms icon
    Sorry I'm new to bb
    It reappears when I switch bak to the stock theme
    05-26-09 10:40 PM
    Ok this may be a stupid question but once I installed and used the theme I can't find my sms/mms icon
    Sorry I'm new to bb
    It reappears when I switch bak to the stock theme
    It's probably hidden. When in the apps screen, hit the BB button, and select "show all".

Im thinking its the same issue vanbebo had, a couple posts above.
    05-26-09 10:41 PM
    It showed a few more icons but sms/mms still not there
    05-26-09 10:59 PM
    Mine is BBAlpha Serif Plain 8 and any font size less than 9 the letters get chopped off from right. Seems like whitespace alignment issue to me.
    05-26-09 11:49 PM
    how do I get this on my phone I'm new to this
    How
    05-27-09 09:18 PM
    it's been posted many times above.

All you do is use your bb browser to click on the OTA link above. It will then begin the download. After it downloads, it will ask to restart your phone. After the restarts, go to options > themes and select BerryGreen
    05-28-09 12:27 AM
    Great theme! I just have an issue where i sometimes lock the phone's keyboard with the top left button. When a new sms comes in, i press the button again to unlock and it takes me straight to the message. The problem is, the message text on the today screen doesn't disappear. I try to open and delete again but it still stays there until I do a batt pull.
    05-28-09 11:42 AM
    i cant download any themes
    05-28-09 11:51 AM
    Great theme! I just have an issue where i sometimes lock the phone's keyboard with the top left button. When a new sms comes in, i press the button again to unlock and it takes me straight to the message. The problem is, the message text on the today screen doesn't disappear. I try to open and delete again but it still stays there until I do a batt pull.
    Have you updated your OS? that isnt a themes issue. The Lock button and Messages work fine when I use it.

do you scroll down back to the Icon? This might remove the entry from the screen.
    05-28-09 12:36 PM
    Hey guys,

Refinements have been made. I replaced the battery icon and the video player icon. It looks a lot better. Minor adjustments were made to improve the layout of home screen.

Download links are up in the first post. Version remains v1.4 so you will have to install it over the current installation.

05-28-09 06:06 PM

CHANGES LOOK GREAT DANNY...AS I KNEW THEY WOULD
    STILL MY FAVORITE THEME BY FAR..
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-28-09 at 07:27 PM.
    05-28-09 06:13 PM
    thanks for posting the screen shots FBR!

your yellow rainbow wallpaper looks good too. =)
    05-28-09 06:22 PM
    thanks for posting the screen shots FBR!

your yellow rainbow wallpaper looks good too. =)
    You're absolutely welcome
    05-28-09 07:31 PM
    hey daniel great theme i just downloaded the new one with the weather display and there is no weather display its the browser world under the battery life display? any idea? thanks
    05-29-09 02:21 AM
    hey daniel great theme i just downloaded the new one with the weather display and there is no weather display its the browser world under the battery life display? any idea? thanks
    Did you try moving the icons around in the main menu? I don't mess with weather displays so I don't really know. Just suggesting really.
    05-29-09 03:05 AM
    Yeah thanks but there is no weather icon to move around like some of the pics in previous posts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 03:52 AM
    Danny, any update on the fonts ;-) I am just waiting for a version that will have a different font than the current one. Do you have any plans to change it for some of us?
    05-29-09 07:35 AM
604 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD