06-06-11 01:22 AM
604 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Awesome theme!
    05-21-09 10:44 AM
    Update version out!
    It's still v1.3 but several tiny updates (mostly aesthetic) were made and I'm sure you'll like it. Please download it over the current version installed on your phone.
    Any feedback appreciated.
    Thanks and Enjoy!
    05-21-09 12:47 PM
    Hello Daniel, this theme is excellent, is the one of my two favorites, i would like to be able to use it with some others (soft green) wallpapers, will be possible to obtain others for this theme. Thanks.
    05-21-09 01:42 PM
    This is the 2nd theme that I'm sharing here on Crackberry.
    It's one of my favorite themes because it's simple and clean.. just like the title states =).

Over 100 new Icons were included in this build and they were all made from scratch.

Check out the High Resolution Screen Shots here!

(Call screen and incoming call screen use your BB's set font. The screen shot shows a very thin font being used, but the actual font used on the BB is much bolder and easier to read)

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

v1.1
    Replaced 3 icons
    Remapped the home icons so that they each point up to Profiles
    Removed gray background from each icon in Applications Menu

v1.2
    Replaced 1 icon
    Added a background image to the icon that is selected in the Applications Menu
    Changed button's Delete/OK/Cancel to the color green

v1.3
    Replaced two icons
    Made 4 icons vertical
    Added the bb logo on to the search bar (see img3)
    Added very light backgrounds to the icons on the home and applications screen

NEW BerryGreen Version out!
    BerryGreen now comes in a Weather + Hidden Today Screen version.

Please do not place your calendar icon (or SMS/MMS, Messages icons) on the bottom right corner as shown on the screenshot. That specific icon does now allow for direct scrolling to the Today entries.

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.3 with Weather Icon and Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.3 with Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.3 No Hidden Today Screen
    dannieloco - This theme is incredible. Someone said they thought you made one for the 83XX Curve. Did you? If so, where is it because I have been searching and searching and can't find it.
    05-21-09 01:58 PM
    dannieloco - This theme is incredible. Someone said they thought you made one for the 83XX Curve. Did you? If so, where is it because I have been searching and searching and can't find it.
    lol. No I havent ported this theme for the 83XX yet. Ive received many requests for it via PM. It takes forever to port the theme to the 83XX. Im wondering when I'd have time to port this theme..
    05-21-09 02:48 PM
    Hello Daniel, this theme is excellent, is the one of my two favorites, i would like to be able to use it with some others (soft green) wallpapers, will be possible to obtain others for this theme. Thanks.
    Yeah it is, Maybe other users can post the wallpapers theyre using with this theme??
    05-21-09 02:48 PM
    Update version out!
    It's still v1.3 but several tiny updates (mostly aesthetic) were made and I'm sure you'll like it. Please download it over the current version installed on your phone.
    Any feedback appreciated.
    Thanks and Enjoy!
    I dl version 1.3 with the weather icon/hidden today the other day. Is there anything I'm missing? (my Mail icon is the mailbox which is different than the original version).
    05-21-09 02:53 PM
    Yeah, some icons were replaced, 2 icons aren't used anymore and the "time" font was changed- those are the changes I can remember.
    05-21-09 03:00 PM
    This is the wallpaper I'm using with this theme currently. The sun's relection trails right over icon#3. Today items can be read easily. The bottom icons are easy to ID. The selected My Faves face is centered perfectly in the wave tunnel. This is an actual photo taken with a camera!
    Last edited by thebignewt; 05-21-09 at 09:43 PM.
    05-21-09 09:40 PM
    Would you haopen to make any other colors for this theme. I like it a lot and would be happy if u did make other colors..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 02:04 PM
    This is the wallpaper I'm using with this theme currently. The sun's relection trails right over icon#3. Today items can be read easily. The bottom icons are easy to ID. The selected My Faves face is centered perfectly in the wave tunnel. This is an actual photo taken with a camera!
    That's a bombazz pic!! BTW...u should upgrade ur OS to .231 it's pretty good. Ur ringtones r LOUD
    05-22-09 09:47 PM
    Thanks for some great FREE themes! They are all awesome.

Only thing I noticed that in the Contacts if you have stripes as your option instead of lines, the stripes don't show up making it hard to separate the names.

For a donation or something, would you be interested in doing a version with all of the fonts as BBCasual with a font size of 7 for everything (minus the hidden today and messages)? I think Plazmic has a different size scale, but whatever represents 7 in the BB?
    05-23-09 01:29 AM
    Sweet theme
    05-23-09 02:24 AM
    Thanks for some great FREE themes! They are all awesome.

Only thing I noticed that in the Contacts if you have stripes as your option instead of lines, the stripes don't show up making it hard to separate the names.

For a donation or something, would you be interested in doing a version with all of the fonts as BBCasual with a font size of 7 for everything (minus the hidden today and messages)? I think Plazmic has a different size scale, but whatever represents 7 in the BB?
    I'll give Danny ur message. That ***** went to Vegas this weekend and didn't take me
    05-23-09 07:34 PM
    I'll give Danny ur message. That ***** went to Vegas this weekend and didn't take me

You're dans girl?
    05-23-09 07:40 PM
    Thank you!

Winner winner chicken dinner!
    05-23-09 07:47 PM

You're dans girl?
    HE WENT TO VEGAS AND I WANTED TO GO
    05-23-09 09:22 PM
    I am from India and recently bought 8900 a couple of weeks ago. Kept trying various themes from the net and this one is simply the best. This theme brings out the hi-resolution capabilities of 8900 and I dont think I will ever need to swtch over to another theme again.

Few sugestions:
    1. Voice notes recorder and voice dialing icons are the same
    2. Set up and Games folders are stuck within "Application folders". I am not able to move them out
    3. I do not like the font on the messages/options. It looks thin and big.
    4. Selection color and the background color on the date is the similar except for a shade difference. So it is a bit confusing.

If you can fix these that would be really awesome. I know I asking for too much for a free theme ;-)
    05-24-09 12:04 AM
    Question: I changed the wallpaper. If I should want to go back to the original WP with the green plant thing I can choose a pic and "restore homescreen image" but that still leaves the old WP on the menu page, not the original background. Can I somehow fix that page too?
    05-24-09 12:09 AM
    Just installed this, love how clean and fresh it is. Good work!
    05-24-09 02:42 AM
    Question: I changed the wallpaper. If I should want to go back to the original WP with the green plant thing I can choose a pic and "restore homescreen image" but that still leaves the old WP on the menu page, not the original background. Can I somehow fix that page too?
    I DON'T GET THIS LOL. IF U WANT THE PLANT PIC BACK JUST GO TO THE PIC U HAVE NOW AND CLICK RE-SET HOMESCREEN IMAGE.
    05-24-09 01:14 PM
    yeah, Just do a battery pull. Fixes it all the time for me.. it must be a bugg in the OS.
    05-24-09 07:18 PM
    yeah, Just do a battery pull. Fixes it all the time for me.. it must be a bugg in the OS.
    shut up ******!! hehe...missed you baaaddd boyyy!!!
    20 missed calls...wtf??? lmao
    05-24-09 07:21 PM

You're dans girl?
    Ummm, Im married with 9 kids.

And.. Ms Flybabyroxy gets numerous PM's from every guy here on CB. Shes quick to reply too. =)
    05-24-09 07:21 PM
    I am from India and recently bought 8900 a couple of weeks ago. Kept trying various themes from the net and this one is simply the best. This theme brings out the hi-resolution capabilities of 8900 and I dont think I will ever need to swtch over to another theme again.

Few sugestions:
    1. Voice notes recorder and voice dialing icons are the same
    2. Set up and Games folders are stuck within "Application folders". I am not able to move them out
    3. I do not like the font on the messages/options. It looks thin and big.
    4. Selection color and the background color on the date is the similar except for a shade difference. So it is a bit confusing.

If you can fix these that would be really awesome. I know I asking for too much for a free theme ;-)
    I will consider your recommendations. Thanks for taking the time to type your response. Ill try having something updated by the end of the week.
    05-24-09 07:22 PM
604 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD