yO, Danny Boy! i b rockin' this theme today.
    awwwww.. i feel special!

I want you to commit tho.
    rock this for 3 days!
    06-26-09 03:13 PM
    awwwww.. i feel special!

I want you to commit tho.
    rock this for 3 days!
    eeeeeeeee... idk bout that one buddy... i change it up everyday depending on what mood i'm in.
    06-26-09 03:17 PM
    eeeeeeeee... idk bout that one buddy... i change it up everyday depending on what mood i'm in.
    lol. same here.
    06-26-09 03:18 PM
    lol. same here.
    I did rock it for a full week when i first got it.
    06-26-09 03:35 PM
    I did rock it for a full week when i first got it.
    yay!

If you like BerryGreen you will definitely like the next theme Ima put up in herrrrr.
    06-26-09 03:36 PM
    oh it's ok for YOU to mention the new theme....aiiight it's koo
    06-26-09 03:40 PM
    oh it's ok for YOU to mention the new theme....aiiight it's koo
    yes it is. It's my theme
    06-26-09 03:43 PM
    Oh I see...wateverrr
    06-26-09 03:48 PM
    get it straight!!!

btw, ready fo' the update?
    06-26-09 03:59 PM
    get it straight!!!

btw, ready fo' the update?
    sure...aren't I always?? Dazzle me
    06-26-09 04:05 PM
    Im gonna dazzle the world!
    06-26-09 04:06 PM
    well, me first
    06-26-09 04:08 PM
    oh noooo, are these only for the 8900?? Yowza, I've been searching for this this theme for a while, but I have the 8330 Curve. any plans for other models?? this is gorgeous, and also I want the Firefox one. Just gorgeous.
    06-27-09 03:56 PM
    ^ oh so i did get the theme right! yea BerryGreen is a classic and I've been tryin to get him to make it for the 83xx curve series with no luck
    I have the 8320 too
    06-27-09 04:02 PM
    Well the thing is that the 83xx icons are different than the 8900. So it's gonna take a long time to port it over to the 83xx.

Why not just upgrade to an 8900??
    06-27-09 05:16 PM
    cuz she has Sprint she said and they don't sell the 8900

Oh, and I told her ud say that!!
    06-27-09 05:18 PM
    Yah! v1.6 is up now! Many small fixes were made!

Changelog and updated OTA are in the first post. Im also sharing a mix I recorded on my HD radio. Please check the original post!

Thank you to those who continue downloading my themes and providing feedback!

and for those who have yet to visit my newest theme, please check my signature for BlackberryBliss
    06-29-09 10:11 PM
    love love love the new upgrades D...and thanx for sharing the MJ Tribute Mix...Rock Wit You and Heal the World...awesome songs my faves
    06-29-09 11:55 PM
    Just downloaded the 1.6 version. Fonts are now looking good :-) Thanks Daniel.

1. In messages, the separator (either Stripes or Lines) is not visible. Looking at something similar to the default Precision Silver theme that has a nice separator.

2. I liked the battery meter of the 1.5 with Black background rather than the current gray (not really visible).

After using this one, all other themes only a compromise to me. My only crib was the font and thanks for fixing it.
    06-30-09 03:18 AM
    I'm sure dannieloco doesn't need to hear this from me (after hearing from a million people already), but... This theme is really nice!

Here's a question (please forgive me if this has already been discussed):

I've got 1.6 loaded, and looking at the weather icon, I find that the text for the weather icon does NOT get updated on the home screen unless/until I go to the app screen and come back. If I have the phone sitting at the home screen all day, at the end of the day, the weather icon text will still be showing whatever it showed at the start of the day. Know what I mean?

I see the same behavior on any/all "weather icon" themes I've tried so far. Is it something I'm doing wrong? Something wrong with my phone? Just the way it's supposed to be?
    06-30-09 06:20 PM
    good question dude to which I know not the answer!! lol

I think that's just the way it is...??

check bacK laterz tonite or tomorrow..there might be some new updates to B.G.!!!!

and btw..have u seen his new theme BLACKBERRYBLISS?? IT'S LEGIT
    06-30-09 06:27 PM
    I'm sure dannieloco doesn't need to hear this from me (after hearing from a million people already), but... This theme is really nice!

Here's a question (please forgive me if this has already been discussed):

I've got 1.6 loaded, and looking at the weather icon, I find that the text for the weather icon does NOT get updated on the home screen unless/until I go to the app screen and come back. If I have the phone sitting at the home screen all day, at the end of the day, the weather icon text will still be showing whatever it showed at the start of the day. Know what I mean?

I see the same behavior on any/all "weather icon" themes I've tried so far. Is it something I'm doing wrong? Something wrong with my phone? Just the way it's supposed to be?
    Hey bud,
    Welcome to Crackberry!

I think that that is how things are when using the Weather Apps. Im new to this, as I just installed that app last night. I have to do the same thing you mentioned to get it to work, even on other themes.

I just have to do it once, and then it's set till I reboot the phone again..

As flybabyroxy said. I will be putting out a small new version tonight with a diff battery as requested by prabu above.
    06-30-09 06:36 PM
    wow!! it just keeps gettin better!!

luv the new saved messages icon
    06-30-09 07:44 PM
    I just have to do it once, and then it's set till I reboot the phone again.
    From what I'm seeing, doing it once does NOT actually take care of it. You do it once and that updates the text once. Let some time go by, however, and the text remains unchanged (getting more and more out-of-date) unless/until you go back the app screen to refresh the text.

On top of everything else you do, thanks so much for the reply to my question. I look forward to whatever updates you come up with, and more themes, of course.
    06-30-09 08:18 PM
    From what I'm seeing, doing it once does NOT actually take care of it. You do it once and that updates the text once. Let some time go by, however, and the text remains unchanged (getting more and more out-of-date) unless/until you go back the app screen to refresh the text.

On top of everything else you do, thanks so much for the reply to my question. I look forward to whatever updates you come up with, and more themes, of course.
    Im not having that issue and Im having difficulty replicating it. I dont even have "configure network settings" setup properly with that app. There is a box u should have checked off in the Options menu of the Weather App. It's under "display homescreen icon" - make sure it's check marked.

Those are my settings and my weather updates regularly throughout the day without having to go back to the app at all.

Hopefully someone else can provide help too.
    06-30-09 08:45 PM
604 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD