Sorry Jen, I work for the 8900 community

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 02:09 AM
    Hey Daniel,

I love your themes, but since I'm a busy person that likes to get things done quick, could you make a theme that keeps the Hidden Today items fixed on the home screen without having to scroll over the calendar? When I'm in a class or meeting, I sometimes whip out my Blackberry real fast to glance at my next appointment. I would greatly appreciate if you could make one that has a fixed calendar. It would probably save me, and others, time (even if it's a second).

Also, I might've missed it, but is there an SMS icon?
    10-10-09 05:00 PM
    Hey Daniel,

I love your themes, but since I'm a busy person that likes to get things done quick, could you make a theme that keeps the Hidden Today items fixed on the home screen without having to scroll over the calendar? When I'm in a class or meeting, I sometimes whip out my Blackberry real fast to glance at my next appointment. I would greatly appreciate if you could make one that has a fixed calendar. It would probably save me, and others, time (even if it's a second).

Also, I might've missed it, but is there an SMS icon?
    There is an sms icon but u have to go to options and seperate sms/emails etc. That way they each have their own icon. My blackberrybliss theme has the fixed today version. This theme won't be having the fixed today theme.

10-10-09 05:05 PM
    Hey David,

Just another quick suggestion...could you include a ring around the icon that is selected? The reason I bring htis up is whenever I take my phone out to check something, I'm not sure which icon is selected at the moment and I have to do a quick horizontal scroll to select the desired icon (I usually have an icon pre-selected for fast access). Thanks!
    10-10-09 05:11 PM
    Three years and 3 'Berrys' worth of constantly searching for new themes, I think I can take a break and just enjoy this theme for a long time. Clean, sharp, snappy (actually, way fast). And, best of all, it works on my Tour! Thanks.
    10-19-09 12:25 AM
    Just downloaded the theme, absolutely brilliant!!! Everything I needed and wanted, you are a credit to the community and extremely talented. Thanks again mate!
    10-19-09 02:00 PM
    Glad you all like it! I have other themes posted on CB, please search my username for them
    10-19-09 02:35 PM
    Hi! I really luv this theme but can u please remove all the icons from the homescreen and the dock too? I like full screen themes. Also a quicklaunch button would be fabulous! Thanks!

10-21-09 10:37 PM
    Hi! I really luv this theme but can u please remove all the icons from the homescreen and the dock too? I like full screen themes. Also a quicklaunch button would be fabulous! Thanks!
    How the heck many themes do you use? And do you have to make this request of every theme developer? It is getting real old.
    10-21-09 10:39 PM
    For ur info, even tho its none of ur business, it was a JOKE!!

And I use many themes as I test for many themers
    10-21-09 10:42 PM
    For ur info, even tho its none of ur business, it was a JOKE!!
    I know it was a joke from the nonsense you spewed in the other thread. It is still getting old. Give it a rest.
    10-21-09 10:44 PM
    Aaw too bad if u don't like my humor.... Go away!

10-21-09 10:47 PM
    Please play nice in here.

I can edit posts, delete them entirely, and do a couple of other things too BUT, I do not want to do any of that, so please be nice to each other.

Thanks.
    10-22-09 06:50 AM

And if it's not too much to ask could you make a version with the homescreen upside down? When I use my inversion boots and hang upside down I like to be able to see if I have any new messages and I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    10-23-09 06:38 PM
    Maybe if u were cuute...

And if it's not too much to ask could you make a version with the homescreen upside down? When I use my inversion boots and hang upside down I like to be able to see if I have any new messages and I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    10-23-09 06:43 PM
    As usual great job !!
    11-08-09 09:20 AM
    Does anyone use OS 5.0???
    12-28-09 05:34 PM
    I would hate to go back to anything pre- OS 5.0.x.x at this point. Love the extra features, love the transitions, love the overall feel... Also makes me tend to limit myself to using OS 5.x based themes (transitions, etc)... So, yes -- I use OS 5.0...
    12-28-09 08:05 PM
    Ok kool. I updated berrygreen and posted the ota in the other berrygreen v2 thread. Give it a go! Its fully revamped for OS 5

12-28-09 08:09 PM
    Hey Dannieloco

I am using .348 right now. Was using .411 but it was having DNS issues so went back. I might switch back to the latest non-beta release because QuickPull doesnt play well with 5.0.x but I will stay with this 348 if you want someone giving it some testing. I have been using the beta os since it came out.
    Thanks dude!
    12-28-09 09:27 PM
    I run .411 and I have no issues with dns. I also highly recommend quickpull. I use it and have it set to run every morning. I haven't had any issues with quickpull either.

12-28-09 09:42 PM
    What does 5 entries and 7 entries mean?
    03-21-10 11:56 AM
    When u select an icon like calnder that has the hidden today enabled, it will either have 5 or 7 lines of entries to show. This depends on the theme version you have.

03-21-10 11:58 AM
    I totally understand....thanks
    03-21-10 12:02 PM
    How do i get this theme?
    03-22-10 01:42 PM
604 ... 22232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD