i can't load berry green theme 1.6
    link lost?? '' download failed '' what happend?
    08-23-09 10:16 PM
    i can't load berry green theme 1.6
    link lost?? '' download failed '' what happend?
    which version are you running? as far as I know, the links are all working.. =/
    08-24-09 12:01 AM
    I notice that some people have a weather symbol (sun/clouds/rain/snow) for their weather eye. Mine is in the seventh slot and does show the temperature, but that's it. I had re-installed it once and the different graphic images showed up OK, but when I turned on the BerryGreen theme, the icon went back to the "regular" blue weather eye icon.
    In Weather Eye app there is a setting under Options called "Display HomeScreen Weather Icon". This controls whether the symbol or icon appears.
    09-02-09 08:19 PM
    @dannieloco -

We traded a couple of notes a few days about about the appearance of text on dialog buttons in BerryGreen when using OS 5.0.0.190. You asked for, and I provided a couple of screen shots so you might be able to look into fixing this.

Since September 1, I noticed a new issue:

The line in the top info area on the home screen that shows the date doesn't completely fit now. It's trying to show, "Wednesday, September 1" and it's getting truncated. Screen shot attached.

Any ideas about this? Is there a way of allowing larger fields sizes for these text items?

BTW: wallpaper is a shot of my backyard taken yesterday while I was warming up the grill for dinner. Gorgeous day!
    09-02-09 10:25 PM
    I do like this version of the app.
    However, I noticed yesterday that the date on the main screen was cut off.
    It was Wednesday, September 3. I could not see the number at all. I believe these are the two widest days and months.
    09-03-09 09:39 AM
    I do like this version of the app.
    However, I noticed yesterday that the date on the main screen was cut off.
    It was Wednesday, September 3. I could not see the number at all. I believe these are the two widest days and months.
    ...as in my picture in the post above. Funny -- you and I *both* got it wrong: it was Wednesday, September 2 .

Anyway -- dannieloco -- any chance of making these fields (date field described here, and possibly dialog buttons?) wider to accept largest text string they'll need to show?
    09-03-09 09:46 AM
    Nice theme
    09-03-09 04:15 PM
    ...as in my picture in the post above. Funny -- you and I *both* got it wrong: it was Wednesday, September 2 .

Anyway -- dannieloco -- any chance of making these fields (date field described here, and possibly dialog buttons?) wider to accept largest text string they'll need to show?
    Lemme see what I can doo.. Ill try but the banner seems full already..and since the fonts are bigg, it's tough to fit the entire date.
    09-11-09 10:24 AM
    Lemme see what I can doo.. Ill try but the banner seems full already..and since the fonts are bigg, it's tough to fit the entire date.
    Thx! I'll be happy to try out a test version if you want a guinea pig as you look into this...

- Jon
    09-11-09 11:12 PM
    Thx! I'll be happy to try out a test version if you want a guinea pig as you look into this...

- Jon
    Hey Jon,

The image you posted above is BerryGreen v2 not v1. Ill get around to fixing this for you today.

Thanks!

btw, thanks for the screenshot.. i love seeing 'em

09-12-09 09:51 AM
    Thanks! Looking forward to this!
    09-12-09 03:33 PM
    Fix was made. OTA's are updated, Check the berrygreen v2 thread..
    09-13-09 02:14 AM
    Fix was made. OTA's are updated, Check the berrygreen v2 thread..
    Thanks! I assume you mean this thread -- there's no comment or edit in the post itself, so I'm just trying the OTA again from there. Rebooting now after download... Have to run out now, but will get back with feedback later.

Thanks again.
    09-13-09 09:07 AM
    Thanks! I assume you mean this thread -- there's no comment or edit in the post itself, so I'm just trying the OTA again from there. Rebooting now after download... Have to run out now, but will get back with feedback later.

Thanks again.
    yah man! We can continue this on tha other thread. Lemme know
    09-13-09 12:04 PM
    just got this theme yesterday...i love it! so far no bugs to report. thank you for sharing!
    09-14-09 12:28 PM
    I'm a noob, I dunno how to use .jad files only alx since I do all my installation on desktop manager, and no I have no data. Can someone enlighten me?
    09-14-09 06:07 PM
    use your Blackberry Browser to click on the OTA Link posted in the original post. It should then prompt you to begin installation. Simple as that, just make sure you know which style of theme you're into..
    09-15-09 01:44 AM
    how do you put the theme to your phone !!! HELPPPP !!!
    09-18-09 10:58 PM
    Just use ur ? browser to click the OTA link. It will prompt you to install
    ... Done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 11:07 PM
    Awesome theme!! Great work
    09-19-09 08:55 PM
    I just found this theme today and installed it right away. Its beautiful! Thank you :-)

10-04-09 07:35 PM
    beautiful theme
    10-04-09 10:11 PM
    Thank you all for the nice comments . A 5 star vote on this thread would be awesome!

10-05-09 02:23 PM
    Thank you all for the nice comments . A 5 star vote on this thread would be awesome!

I had *totally* forgotten about voting! Consider it done!
    10-05-09 02:56 PM
    Both links are posted above. Click on the OTA link that has the hidden today theme.
    Can you make this for the Curve (8330) os 5.0?
    10-07-09 09:33 PM
604 ... 2122232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD