Thanks for this great theme. I installed it last night and had such a happy day looking at all the springy green.
    07-07-09 09:52 PM
    Very nice theme - thanks! Good font choices -- and I appreciate the large clock font on the home screen. Icons are gorgeous, and the whole thing is really "crisp". Think this may be my new fav theme for a while...
    07-07-09 11:31 PM
    Very nice theme - thanks! Good font choices -- and I appreciate the large clock font on the home screen. Icons are gorgeous, and the whole thing is really "crisp". Think this may be my new fav theme for a while...
    you just made my day! hit me up with any recommendations to improve this theme

What is it with the weather apps/icons anyways. If the suns out it sunny, if its raining, bring ur umbrella. How bout looking out the window first instead of the phone?

lol. I feel the same way, but it seems that many users prefer using the weather icon versions. I live in So Cal and the weather icon is always a sun.. nothing new to tell me ever
    But it IS nice knowing the weather.. i can see why people like it.
    07-08-09 11:47 AM
    Such a beautiful theme! It makes me soo happy every time I look at it! Just wanted to say thanks :-D
    07-08-09 12:09 PM
    Daniel

I like this one you came up with but the green part is hard to view OH WELL DARN IT.
    07-08-09 08:52 PM
    I actually DO check the weather icon when I'm indoors -- effortless way to check the temp before getting dressed, etc. It's also just neat to see something like that actually change as weather conditions change. Makes the whole screen feel more dynamic.

Re: fixes / changes: -- I noticed yesterday that when I had the font sizes set too big (in Options), some of the items in the theme didn't render well, such as the Profile selection. The lines overlapped each other. Can you lock in the font for items like that, so use of a large font doesn't mess up those items that have fixed inter-line spacing?

BTW: still loving the theme -- very nice indeed.

One last request: I wanted to try a different wallpaper with this, but realized the only way I could undo that if I didn't like it would be to "reset theme defaults" -- which would also mean that I lose my custom icon folders, icon ordering, etc. Any chance you might post the background image you use, so folks like me could try others walls, and then switch back to the "official one" without having to reset all theme defaults?
    07-08-09 11:33 PM
    Very cool Theme!
    07-09-09 12:39 AM
    ... I would prefer the same small font everywhere (size 7, name (on a french Blackberry) BBAlpha Sans) ; in your theme some fonts are a lot bigger (in mail or address list, in menus...) and not affected by a change in the options.

And again congratulations for your nice work !
    07-09-09 09:49 AM
    I actually DO check the weather icon when I'm indoors -- effortless way to check the temp before getting dressed, etc. It's also just neat to see something like that actually change as weather conditions change. Makes the whole screen feel more dynamic.

Re: fixes / changes: -- I noticed yesterday that when I had the font sizes set too big (in Options), some of the items in the theme didn't render well, such as the Profile selection. The lines overlapped each other. Can you lock in the font for items like that, so use of a large font doesn't mess up those items that have fixed inter-line spacing?

BTW: still loving the theme -- very nice indeed.

One last request: I wanted to try a different wallpaper with this, but realized the only way I could undo that if I didn't like it would be to "reset theme defaults" -- which would also mean that I lose my custom icon folders, icon ordering, etc. Any chance you might post the background image you use, so folks like me could try others walls, and then switch back to the "official one" without having to reset all theme defaults?

Hi, there is no way to lock the font size using plazmic. I have the manufacturer font setting and font size. I didnt modify anything with the font. I get requests from some people to please use larger fonts and some request smaller fonts. Since I cant custom make font sizes for everyone, I left it at the original BB size and font.

In order to reset the wallpaper, you should go to
    Media>pictures>all pictures>reset homes screen image
    a reboot would be required so that the image also changes back on the Apps Menu, but that is the proper way of resetting the theme's wallpaper.
    07-09-09 11:41 AM
    ... I would prefer the same small font everywhere (size 7, name (on a french Blackberry) BBAlpha Sans) ; in your theme some fonts are a lot bigger (in mail or address list, in menus...) and not affected by a change in the options.

And again congratulations for your nice work !
    Sorry, but because I receive requests for bigger and smaller font size equally, Ive left the original BB font setting in all my themes.
    07-09-09 11:42 AM
    Sorry, but because I receive requests for bigger and smaller font size equally, Ive left the original BB font setting in all my themes.
    In Bliss, the fonts are ok in the message list and the contacts lists (still big in menus, but this is less a problem)

So now I use Bliss (even if I prefer the colors in BerryGreen)... It's also a great theme !

Thx for your quick answer

Laurent
    07-09-09 12:18 PM
    ^ when my laptop is back up Ill see if i can match the BBB settings with BG.
    07-09-09 12:21 PM
    In Bliss, the fonts are ok in the message list and the contacts lists (still big in menus, but this is less a problem)

So now I use Bliss (even if I prefer the colors in BerryGreen)... It's also a great theme !

Thx for your quick answer

Laurent
    I received a screenshot from ReenaRox of what you are talking about. I will definitely get to this as soon as I receive my laptop back from the repair shop. ETA next Tuesday.

The fonts should be customizable by the user. Ill post an update ASAP.
    07-09-09 05:15 PM
    ^oh good i wasn't the only one having the problem... thanks homie!
    07-09-09 05:31 PM
    this is the best theme in the world!! haha...it's very nice
    thank you soo much ur awesome!!
    07-09-09 06:13 PM

In order to reset the wallpaper, you should go to
    Media>pictures>all pictures>reset homes screen image
    a reboot would be required so that the image also changes back on the Apps Menu, but that is the proper way of resetting the theme's wallpaper.
    Thanks -- I think I knew that once...

That's great. Now I feel free to experiment, knowing it will be easy to fall back to your included home screen image.

BTW: still really enjoying the theme. Crisp, appealing -- just looks great. Very nice work.
    07-09-09 09:51 PM
    I received a screenshot from ReenaRox of what you are talking about. I will definitely get to this as soon as I receive my laptop back from the repair shop. ETA next Tuesday.

The fonts should be customizable by the user. Ill post an update ASAP.
    I'm sorry you got problems with your laptop.

I'll be off until tuesday (french national day ), I can live with the Bliss theme until that date .

Thx again for this great job !

Laurent
    07-10-09 02:33 AM
    Dude, just wanted to say that this is hands down by far the best free theme I've come across here on CB or any of the other blackberry sites I frequent. Awesome work!!
    07-14-09 01:02 AM
    Hi, great theme. However, my SMS and MMS icon is missing (using the BerryGreen v1.6 with Weather Icon and Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries), the icon is not hidden (at the app menu, when I press the BB button, there's no show all option so I suppose nothing is hidden). Pulled the battery to no avail. Not not in any folder in the home screen. I tried moving back to precision zen theme and the SMS / MMS icon is back. What should I do?
    07-14-09 12:39 PM
    Hi, great theme. However, my SMS and MMS icon is missing (using the BerryGreen v1.6 with Weather Icon and Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries), the icon is not hidden (at the app menu, when I press the BB button, there's no show all option so I suppose nothing is hidden). Pulled the battery to no avail. Not not in any folder in the home screen. I tried moving back to precision zen theme and the SMS / MMS icon is back. What should I do?
    That's a theme default setting. To have sms and mms messages go into their seperate folder you have to enable that feature. Go to you "messages" folder and scroll to the top. Then hit the menu button and scroll to options >general options and scroll to sms and email. Select seperate. This will then put an extra mms icon on your apps menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:47 PM
    That's a theme default setting. To have sms and mms messages go into their seperate folder you have to enable that feature. Go to you "messages" folder and scroll to the top. Then hit the menu button and scroll to options >general options and scroll to sms and email. Select seperate. This will then put an extra mms icon on your apps menu.

Thanks Daniel, that does the trick! I'll let you know if I found any bugs.
    07-14-09 07:53 PM
    Dannieloco, I must say this theme is awesome! Icons are so clear and the colors are beautiful! Will you be making any more themes?

07-21-09 03:48 AM
    Dannieloco, I must say this theme is awesome! Icons are so clear and the colors are beautiful! Will you be making any more themes?

Thanks! Glad you like it. I have a theme in the works but not sure when ill release it. I figure berrygreen and blackberrybliss can hold it down for the meantime.

Ill be getting my laptop back soon and I might do some very minor updates to this theme.

07-22-09 01:35 PM
    Bumping your own theme Mr. DannieCoco????

LMAO!!!!
    07-22-09 01:38 PM
    haha, i do what i must cilantro! and its not about bumping my threads, its about my post count! lol, i wanna be at 3,875 one day too. haaa jp

dang, that danniecoco sounds fruity.
    07-22-09 01:44 PM
604 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD