Is this really just me; maybe something wrong with my phone, or do others see this problem? I'm starting to get concerned that no one else is confirming it. I'm running 4.6.1.250 OS. Any chance that's relevant to the issue?
    I have the same problem. With every theme.
    07-02-09 03:45 PM
    The OTA link for the hidden today and weather icon slot seems to not be working. Is this just happening on my bb?
    07-02-09 04:56 PM
    Been going back and forth between themes but always come back to this one.I couldn't use weather eye cause I'm in VA but weatherbug seems to be working fine. Thanks for upgrading it!
    07-02-09 05:36 PM
    The OTA link for the hidden today and weather icon slot seems to not be working. Is this just happening on my bb?
    Links should be working. I just checked and it works fine on my end.
    07-03-09 03:00 AM
    Been going back and forth between themes but always come back to this one.I couldn't use weather eye cause I'm in VA but weatherbug seems to be working fine. Thanks for upgrading it!
    Ahh you made my day! Lemme know if you find any bugs in the theme.. or ANYTHING! lol..

Im not through with BG
    07-03-09 03:01 AM
    Very nice. I like it!
    07-03-09 08:40 AM
    Way cool. I am liking the green. Thanks mate.
    07-03-09 10:17 AM
    Lots of luv for BG
    07-03-09 05:56 PM
    Cleaned up. Discuss the theme itself or move along please.
    07-03-09 09:11 PM
    Man, I really hope someone else can help you. Im thinking it's a setting??

My weatherbug updates automatically whether or not I click on it. Hopefully someone else here can help you out with the fix. HELP!
    Just a little follow-up...

Found this information at the top of the "Known Issues" thread in the BerryWeather support forum:

"The title of the homescreen icon does not correctly update. It will only update after you go to the icons screen and back. The icon itself does correctly update. (This is a known bug in the BlackBerry OS. There has not yet been a fix for this. This bug is present in all known OS versions.)"

At least now I can be pretty sure this is a consistent problem for everyone, every theme, every Blackberry. I'm just surprised that more people (who care about home-screen weather app/icons) don't seem to notice the problem.
    07-04-09 02:10 PM
    I love this theme. Very nice job.

Any chance of getting a version for the 83xx devices?
    07-05-09 01:23 AM
    I love this theme. Very nice job.

Any chance of getting a version for the 83xx devices?
    Sorry man, I dont think I will get around to that.
    07-05-09 07:38 PM
    Just a little follow-up...

Found this information at the top of the "Known Issues" thread in the BerryWeather support forum:

"The title of the homescreen icon does not correctly update. It will only update after you go to the icons screen and back. The icon itself does correctly update. (This is a known bug in the BlackBerry OS. There has not yet been a fix for this. This bug is present in all known OS versions.)"

At least now I can be pretty sure this is a consistent problem for everyone, every theme, every Blackberry. I'm just surprised that more people (who care about home-screen weather app/icons) don't seem to notice the problem.

Maybe people are like me, and click on the app often to see weather reports. LOL.. never knew I was doing what needed to be done to have it work properly.
    07-05-09 07:40 PM
    great job!
    07-05-09 09:34 PM
    Woa!!! This theme is off tha chain man!! Clean and simple. Icons are def legit. Outstanding...thanks again for another kick-*** free theme!!
    07-07-09 04:46 AM
    Maybe people are like me, and click on the app often to see weather reports. LOL.. never knew I was doing what needed to be done to have it work properly.
    Just to clarify: Clicking on the weather app itself isn't enough to get it done. To actually make the home-screen weather text update, you have to go to the full icon screen (e.g., by hitting the Blackberry menu buton from the home screen).
    07-07-09 07:41 AM
    Just to clarify: Clicking on the weather app itself isn't enough to get it done. To actually make the home-screen weather text update, you have to go to the full icon screen (e.g., by hitting the Blackberry menu buton from the home screen).

thanks for that. I will post your instructions on the main post.

Layout has been changed in the weather version so that the fonts are easier to read.

07-07-09 03:34 PM
    i didn't know it had a weather icon... i'mma hafta re-dl this...
    07-07-09 03:40 PM
    i didn't know it had a weather icon... i'mma hafta re-dl this...
    yup try it out! and your turntable is there too!
    07-07-09 04:02 PM
    yup try it out! and your turntable is there too!
    g'yeahhh!
    07-07-09 04:05 PM
    It doesn't HAVE a weather icon it just has a spot for one
    07-07-09 06:23 PM
    Same ish Roxy. Back off pls. I don't wanna get in trouble b/c of u...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 07:22 PM
    No more Curveballs Roxy! Lets all get a long, c'mon
    Last edited by dannieloco; 07-07-09 at 07:30 PM.
    07-07-09 07:26 PM
    I don't play baseball
    I didn't quote because I was stating that for those who don't know that they need to download a weather app to their phone first in order to have the weather icon on the HS. That's all. My apologies if I offended anyone. Wasn't my intention.
    07-07-09 08:03 PM
    What is it with the weather apps/icons anyways. If the suns out it sunny, if its raining, bring ur umbrella. How bout looking out the window first instead of the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:29 PM
604 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD