Great theme - sharp icons, nice n smooth animation, overall its great... Here are my reco's :

1 ability to change the font to whatever is in your options. I myself am a BBAlpha Sans 8 for life and anything else looks horrible to me.

2 whats up with the green tree on some of the windows? I actually changed the background to a blue'ish one so the tree doesnt actually 'fit' if you know what I mean.

3 add in the weather slot for homescreen movement... if you are on the number one slot a left move would go to weather then another left would go to profiles and vice versa going the other way

4 how about a today plus with weather?

- multiple color options (green theme, blue theme orange theme, etc)
    1. Any idea how to make the setting possible? I never set the font to be locked to any size.

2. The green palm tree goes with the green theme. Just like the green bars in the Messages menu and the green icons used in it. What would you rather see?? Ive seen people switch wallpapers, but they chose one that was green/yellow to match the theme itself..

3. I can definitely consider that for the next build.

4. There are 3 versions posted above, one has the hidden today screen + weather icon slot.
    06-02-09 11:28 AM
    lol.. 7.99 ?? haha I wouldnt even pay 7.99 for the worlds best 8900 theme. We should combine forces and make the best themes the CB forums has ever seen. Then maybe we can charge a small fee =).
    Yeah like a boy band super group- you, C and me. FBR will come to all our builds. LOL. BTW-you can handle all the icon replacements!
    06-02-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah like a boy band super group- you, C and me. FBR will come to all our builds. LOL. BTW-you can handle all the icon replacements!
    Yea I'm a theme builder groupie lol
    06-02-09 08:58 PM
    Yea I'm a theme builder groupie lol
    yah u are!?
    06-03-09 05:52 AM
    Hey i love the theme however, how do i change the colour font of the incoming call. It comes out red and not very visible with the green grass behind it. Thanks for your help.
    06-03-09 11:51 AM
    Hey i love the theme however, how do i change the colour font of the incoming call. It comes out red and not very visible with the green grass behind it. Thanks for your help.
    Welcome to Crackberry! That font is locked to the theme setting. Its the easiest Color to read. Ive experimented with other colors and they all seem touch.. any ideas on what color to try?
    06-03-09 12:48 PM
    I downloaded OTA twice and still can't find it on my device.

It is not with the themes but when I try to install the 2nd time it tells me I already have it. I THINK I have looked everywhere on my device.
    06-03-09 01:23 PM
    I downloaded OTA twice and still can't find it on my device.

It is not with the themes but when I try to install the 2nd time it tells me I already have it. I THINK I have looked everywhere on my device.
    and you're sure you have the 8900? Ur signature says you own the storm. This theme is for the 8900 phone.
    06-03-09 01:24 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! That font is locked to the theme setting. Its the easiest Color to read. Ive experimented with other colors and they all seem touch.. any ideas on what color to try?
    Not quite sure it was just a question, my surprised no one has asked about it. Maybe having a solid picture on the back with a colour contrasting it. Just a thought. thansk for the reply.
    06-03-09 01:29 PM
    yah u are!?
    keep bustin out with winners and I always will be
    06-03-09 01:36 PM
    and you're sure you have the 8900? Ur signature says you own the storm. This theme is for the 8900 phone.
    Whoops!

I have the 9530 and was not paying close enough attention when I saw the thread.

If I can't find it, how can I delete it?
    06-03-09 01:43 PM
    Whoops!

I have the 9530 and was not paying close enough attention when I saw the thread.

If I can't find it, how can I delete it?
    argh, quit being such a newb! OMG haha

Go to "applications" menu in the advanced options and hit the BB button and choose to delete. (something I never recommend to users who have my themes =)
    06-03-09 01:45 PM
    Still luvin this one...Holler!!
    06-03-09 02:21 PM
    I love the theme, but I'm confused as to how to get the "today" part to show on the main screen... am I missing something?
    06-03-09 06:16 PM
    I love the theme, but I'm confused as to how to get the "today" part to show on the main screen... am I missing something?
    Welcome to crackberry!

You want to place the Calendar Icon on the top row of the applications screen. Then when you scroll to the home screen and roll over the calendar icon, you will see your calendar entries on the screen. When you scroll off the calendar icons, the entries go away. Did that answer your question?
    06-03-09 06:18 PM
    Thanks for the quick response and welcome!
    That's exactly what I was looking for.
    06-03-09 06:23 PM
    Thanks for the quick response and welcome!
    That's exactly what I was looking for.
    you should also try putting your Messages icon on that top row too. The Today screen will come in handy for when you receive messages.
    06-03-09 06:26 PM
    Please tell me ur not seriously gunna update this again?? It's PERFECT....
    06-03-09 09:57 PM
    Lol. I gotta. It HAS to be Perfect! Ur still runing the beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 11:36 AM
    Danny,

I tried the 1.5 with the hidden today icon. I had series of recurrent meetings scheduled and I deleted them from my calendar. However, the today screen was not getting updated. Also I could see some past calendar entries showing up (dating back to Apr, May) and some repeated twice as well.

Do you sense some issue here?

I have reverted back to 1.5 with no hidden today.

Regarding the font on the caller screen, I guess changing to a backdrop with complete green with a lower contrast or a dark green background (to be in line with the concept of this theme) would help.
    06-05-09 04:07 AM
    Danny,

I tried the 1.5 with the hidden today icon. I had series of recurrent meetings scheduled and I deleted them from my calendar. However, the today screen was not getting updated. Also I could see some past calendar entries showing up (dating back to Apr, May) and some repeated twice as well.

Do you sense some issue here?

I have reverted back to 1.5 with no hidden today.

Regarding the font on the caller screen, I guess changing to a backdrop with complete green with a lower contrast or a dark green background (to be in line with the concept of this theme) would help.
    First off Thank you for taking the time to write out your comment.
    In regards to the today screen entries, I have not received any complaint about the issue you are having. I have fully tested your situation by trying to simulate your problem. I have several entries in my calendar that were showing up on the today screen. I deleted all of them, and the subsequent entries replaced them in the today screen. It is working how it should be on my end. have you tried a battery pull or an OS upgrade? Im running OS .231 and do daily battery pulls.

Now, about the incoming call screen. I will work on making the call more apparent. I see the difficulty people have when they receive an incoming call.

thanks again
    06-05-09 11:15 AM
    Very nice!! And I'm so wanting an 8900!
    06-05-09 11:22 AM
    New "Incoming Call" screen now added. Please check out the screenshot in the original post..

OTA links updated.
    06-05-09 12:07 PM
    New "Incoming Call" screen now added. Please check out the screenshot in the original post..

OTA links updated.

OTA does not work, say "error:502, wrong server or not available"
    06-05-09 06:20 PM
    OTA does not work, say "error:502, wrong server or not available"
    He may not reply to you till tomorrow. I can maybe get the files that you can install with the media card. Do you want them?
    06-05-09 07:51 PM
604 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD