Ummm, Im married with 9 kids.
    yea, to me!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

And.. Ms Flybabyroxy gets numerous PM's from every guy here on CB. Shes quick to reply too. =)
    jackazz
    05-24-09 07:25 PM
    Ummm, Im married with 9 kids.

And.. Ms Flybabyroxy gets numerous PM's from every guy here on CB. Shes quick to reply too. =)
    No harm meant dan. I was just asking. Its just cool that a couple hangs out on a forum together. Btw. Did you like those sites?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:25 PM
    No harm meant dan. I was just asking. Its just cool that a couple hangs out on a forum together. Btw. Did you like those sites?

nah..Danny's just my...idk?? wth is he??
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-29-09 at 11:04 AM.
    05-24-09 07:30 PM

We're just SMS friends. Never met FBR. She's always on CB so it's hard to keep up with her posts.

(and jk on the 9 kids/married stuff)

And those sites were great. I havent had much time to browse all of them, but I will be spending some time on them tonight. Thanks again!
    05-24-09 07:32 PM
    Cool. Haha.

05-24-09 07:35 PM
    JUST HAVIN SOME FUN
    05-24-09 08:24 PM
    Great Theme!!! Have in up and running on my 8900 right now. Is there a 83XX version???? Would love to put it on my 8320.
    05-25-09 01:31 PM
    Great Theme!!! Have in up and running on my 8900 right now. Is there a 83XX version???? Would love to put it on my 8320.

NO BUT HE MIGHT BE WILLING TO MAKE IT FOR A DONATION??
    05-25-09 05:13 PM
    New v1.4 now available!

Please download the new version posted above.

Changelog is also posted..

Finally had some time to improve a bunch of little details that I've been meaning to fix.. Happy memorial day!
    Enjoy!
    05-25-09 08:21 PM
    New v1.4 now available!
    Please download the new version posted above.
    Awesome. Thank you.
    05-25-09 08:29 PM
    Will download it now.

dannieloco check your pm box.
    05-25-09 08:41 PM
    awesome work
    05-25-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks! Feedback on the v1.4 would be awesome too.. Otherwise, thanks for showing the love peeps!
    05-25-09 09:12 PM
    It is a great theme I've been using for a week and love it with a couple of minor issues (it's fine as is but if more revisions are due something to consider)
    -weather eye does not update status in the "weather" location until you scroll over 7th icon
    -menu font is a bit too large and cuts off rightmost text in the "status" options for instance
    -would love to have the option to move the setup folder back to home screen
    05-25-09 10:44 PM
    It is a great theme I've been using for a week and love it with a couple of minor issues (it's fine as is but if more revisions are due something to consider)
    -weather eye does not update status in the "weather" location until you scroll over 7th icon
    -menu font is a bit too large and cuts off rightmost text in the "status" options for instance
    -would love to have the option to move the setup folder back to home screen
    have u updated to the v1.4?
    05-25-09 11:31 PM
    how come when i lock my bb, the backlight goes off then turns back on after a couple seconds and stays on. anyone else having this issue?
    05-26-09 12:58 AM
    Hello,
    Thanks for the theme it is very nice. I just had one question, I don't have the icon for the phone like you have in the screen shots. The only phone icon i have is for manage connections. Just wondering if there is anything i could do.
    Thanks again
    05-26-09 01:14 AM
    Thanks Danniel. I really appreciate your work. Hmm, was looking for 1.4 OTA links. Looks like you forgot to change the version number from 1.3 to 1.4 :-)

BTW, did you get a chance to change the big fonts on the message(s)? I would prefer the "user" selected font as the one that you have in this theme does not seem to change. These fonts look fine for pop ups and trackball menu options. But message screen looks a bit messy :-( and this mars the otherwise the great theme. I would wait for 1.5 :-) as others have mentioned about the font too !!
    05-26-09 03:19 AM
    Thanks Danniel. I really appreciate your work. Hmm, was looking for 1.4 OTA links. Looks like you forgot to change the version number from 1.3 to 1.4 :-)

BTW, did you get a chance to change the big fonts on the message(s)? I would prefer the "user" selected font as the one that you have in this theme does not seem to change. These fonts look fine for pop ups and trackball menu options. But message screen looks a bit messy :-( and this mars the otherwise the great theme. I would wait for 1.5 :-) as others have mentioned about the font too !!
    Have you cleared you bb browser cache? If your cache has v1.3 stored in it, then it will show v1.3 as an install. Clear your cache by going to options and clearing it out. The v1.4 is uploaded and should be installing fine.

Ill consider the message screen font, the thing is that I happen to like the font... Ill wait another week before putting out v1.5
    05-26-09 04:28 AM
    Hello,
    Thanks for the theme it is very nice. I just had one question, I don't have the icon for the phone like you have in the screen shots. The only phone icon i have is for manage connections. Just wondering if there is anything i could do.
    Thanks again
    It should be there, what icon do you have?? I have had that same icon since v1.2 and the theme should show it.
    05-26-09 04:30 AM
    how come when i lock my bb, the backlight goes off then turns back on after a couple seconds and stays on. anyone else having this issue?
    I use my BerryGreen theme every day and have NOT noticed this issue. Maybe someone else can verify??? Have you tried a batt pull? or maybe updating your OS?
    05-26-09 04:31 AM
    Have you cleared you bb browser cache? If your cache has v1.3 stored in it, then it will show v1.3 as an install. Clear your cache by going to options and clearing it out. The v1.4 is uploaded and should be installing fine.

Ill consider the message screen font, the thing is that I happen to like the font... Ill wait another week before putting out v1.5
    Oops! Sorry for not making myself very clear. Yes, the BB Browser shows the version correctly. What I meant was the version number on the first post of this thread on page 1 that still has 1.3 :-)

Good to know that you like this font :-) However to me this font chops off the last character on some of the screens (e-g., Options->Status) :-)
    05-26-09 04:48 AM
    I'm having a problem w/ the phone. When its dialing, it shows the plant wallpaper, which is fine, but at the bottom of the screen it shows the top of my home screen, including some of the wallpaper and signal strength.

05-26-09 04:51 AM
    have u updated to the v1.4?
    yes, I posted feedback after testing the new version. thanks for your continued effort to improve it even more.
    05-26-09 07:17 AM
    It should be there, what icon do you have?? I have had that same icon since v1.2 and the theme should show it.
    I dont have any icon that looks like the phone. I just have a mailbox for the messages but not the phone like on your screen shots. The only icon that looks like a phone is for manage connections.

Thanks
    05-26-09 11:57 AM
604 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD