What happened to the link to the non-hidden today theme?
    05-18-09 04:59 PM
    What happened to the link to the non-hidden today theme?
    The link is posted in the top link. I removed it thinking people rather just use the Hidden Today version. Ill leave both links up there from now on.
    05-18-09 05:07 PM
    Hi, Ill try making this concise..
    All icons on the home screen are programmed to point up to the hidden today screen. This way, it doesn't matter which icons are in your top row of applications, they will all point up to the Today screen. SMS/MMS will show only the messages that was received and hasn't been opened yet.

The dial screen background is locked to whatever the theme image is. You cannot modify that image from your BB. Sorry

I dont know if I'll get around to making this into yellow. I have some other ideas, that I would choose starting over converting this to yellow. =/ I read your post on the first page, sorry for not replying sooner coach.
    No worries on the yellow. Love this theme and will use it regardless.

Tested some things out and just wanted to let you know that the TASKS, EMAIL and SMS/MMS DO NOT point to the today screen and show there whether messages are read or unread. Not sure if you need to tweek or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your efforts.
    05-18-09 09:55 PM
    hotttt great job
    05-18-09 11:01 PM
    No worries on the yellow. Love this theme and will use it regardless.

Tested some things out and just wanted to let you know that the TASKS, EMAIL and SMS/MMS DO NOT point to the today screen and show there whether messages are read or unread. Not sure if you need to tweek or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your efforts.
    Hi,

Those icons will only show the New messages in the today screen. If you viewed it from the inbox but havent clicked it to read it, it wont show it in the today screen anymore. It has to be a new received message. There is no way to have it show all the messages, plazmic doesnt allow it.
    Is task suppose to show your entries? I thought only SMS/MMS, EMAIL and CALENDAR only used the today screen.
    05-18-09 11:06 PM
    I <3 this theme so much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 11:13 PM
    Outstanding Theme, LOVE IT!!!!
    05-19-09 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the comments!

I have now posted the Weather + Hidden Today version of BerryGreen. Check out the screenshots on the first post.

This is a constant work in progress.. Any feedback is appreciated!
    05-19-09 12:27 PM
    Hi,

Those icons will only show the New messages in the today screen. If you viewed it from the inbox but havent clicked it to read it, it wont show it in the today screen anymore. It has to be a new received message. There is no way to have it show all the messages, plazmic doesnt allow it.
    Is task suppose to show your entries? I thought only SMS/MMS, EMAIL and CALENDAR only used the today screen.
    Not sure. I did get the SMS/MMS to show but even the unseen EMAILS are still not showing up. Is it working for you? Maybe I have some setting wrong?
    05-19-09 01:38 PM
    Are you going to make a non-hidden today version with weather?
    05-19-09 03:45 PM

I LOVE IT
    05-19-09 04:10 PM
    2 questions about the weather version (I have the today hidden version)
    1. where do I put the weather icon so it shows up in the upper corner (#7?).
    2. can I scroll straight up to the weather icon on homescreen to open the app or do I have to open it from the icon menu?
    EDIT: Nevermind I dl it. I can't stand it anymore!
    Last edited by thebignewt; 05-19-09 at 05:51 PM.
    05-19-09 04:18 PM
    One of the better themes i've used so far. Great job, and keep up the good work!
    05-19-09 06:14 PM
    2 questions about the weather version (I have the today hidden version)
    1. where do I put the weather icon so it shows up in the upper corner (#7?).
    2. can I scroll straight up to the weather icon on homescreen to open the app or do I have to open it from the icon menu?
    EDIT: Nevermind I dl it. I can't stand it anymore!
    for question number 1, the answer is yes.
    and for question number 2, the answer is yes.

Glad you downloaded it.. was it how you expected it?

Are you going to make a non-hidden today version with weather?

I dont think I will be.. its becoming too many themes to maintain.
    05-19-09 07:37 PM
    AWESOME job
    05-20-09 08:29 AM
    thats a real nice looking theme love the icons
    05-20-09 04:17 PM
    Ok I'm new to this so I downloaded theme installed n all but where is iit?? Its not in the theme section??
    05-20-09 05:24 PM
    I can't find it either.
    Same here... a newbie.
    05-20-09 05:39 PM
    Ok I'm new to this so I downloaded theme installed n all but where is iit?? Its not in the theme section??
    It will only work on a 8900 BB. And if you have a 8900 and it's not there after ota, do a battery pull and reset your phone. After it boots, it should be there.
    05-20-09 05:41 PM
    Ok well I have bb curve n I did the download.. Its in my application list.. I took battery out.. Not in theme section.. This is soo wack.. Jus downloaded somethin on my phone that can't access! Wht did I do wrong then?
    05-20-09 06:36 PM
    I'm jealous. Having an 8330 and all.

05-20-09 06:39 PM
    Ok well I have bb curve n I did the download.. Its in my application list.. I took battery out.. Not in theme section.. This is soo wack.. Jus downloaded somethin on my phone that can't access! Wht did I do wrong then?
    Hate to say this but your not seeing it cuz you have the 8330 and this is for the 8900. Sp actually its not to wack

05-20-09 06:42 PM
    OOooo my bad! LoL thanks
    05-20-09 06:48 PM
    OOooo my bad! LoL thanks
    He made one for the 83xx as well...did u download the right one?

**SORRY..ONLY THE COACHBERRY HD IS MADE OR THE 83XX. HE'S NOT DOING THIS ONE**
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 05-22-09 at 09:51 PM.
    05-20-09 08:21 PM
    yup this theme also comes in the 83XX version

check it out here..

CoachBerryHD 83XX OS 4.5
    05-21-09 12:01 AM
604 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD