I'm still loving this theme. I have one stupid question. On the first build I was able to highlight the items in the calendar list and messages. On the second build when I try to move up to select a certain calendar event the cursor jumps to the profiles icon. Is this a change in the build or am I doing something wrong?
    I am having the same issue. But the the theme is sweet...
    05-14-09 05:41 PM
    I'm still loving this theme. I have one stupid question. On the first build I was able to highlight the items in the calendar list and messages. On the second build when I try to move up to select a certain calendar event the cursor jumps to the profiles icon. Is this a change in the build or am I doing something wrong?
    Im not sure yet how to make that possible. I know exactly what u mean, so Ill doo some research and try addressing that by tomorrow.

I joined this site just so I could comment on your theme! I LOVE IT. I really love the icons! So far they are the best I've seen yet.
    Thank you very much! I do this for comments like yours... =)
    05-14-09 06:06 PM
    Nice and free? Thank u!
    05-14-09 11:43 PM
    Dude, your theme ROCKS! The icons are super sharp, HD in effect.
    05-15-09 07:39 AM
    Really nice clean theme. Goodjob. Better than a lot that actually cost money.
    05-15-09 03:31 PM
    thank you!

Remember: Never pay for a theme! =)
    05-15-09 04:44 PM
    I just downloaded it today and I love it!! I'm using my green Tinkerbell wallpaper wit it
    Thanks Dannnyyy!!!!
    A+++++
    05-16-09 12:09 AM
    thank you!

I hope u remember ur words lol....so,when r we gunna get crackin on the next theme??? I'm ready!!
    05-16-09 12:14 AM
    lol.. I wont be chargin for a while. I just started this theme making like 2 weeks ago.

If I could rephrase my statement, I would say "dont pay for crappy themes". There are many themes out there for $5.99 or more that looks like the creator put it together during his lunch break.

A theme should take like a full day, atleast! I would say, about 8-12 hours of solid work, and then another day to do touch-ups on the icons and colors.

Lets make a theme and release it next week Roxxx!
    05-16-09 12:17 AM
    "Lets make a theme and release it next week Roxxx!"

Fo Sho!!
    05-16-09 02:55 AM
    thank you!

I agree with that. They're a waste of money.
    05-17-09 02:07 PM
    very nice theme, thank you for making it free was wondering how can i make one of the mailboxes show my 3 different email accounts? since i use sms and email alot and they have the same icon, thanks
    05-17-09 06:18 PM
    very nice theme, thank you for making it free was wondering how can i make one of the mailboxes show my 3 different email accounts? since i use sms and email alot and they have the same icon, thanks
    Go into the msg folder, and hit the menu button (BB button). Then options. sms email inboxes Combined .
    05-17-09 06:35 PM
    ^^ok thanks man
    05-17-09 06:39 PM
    Hoping someone can help, I'm new to crackberries and just got an 8900. Wondering if there is a way I can make my first message icon (far bottom left one on main home screen) pull up only my sms messages instead of having to open it (when I do it takes me straight to my emails), select view folder and scrolling down to my sms folders. Or if there's a way I can just switch it to automatically just open my sms folder when I select?? I don't need two icons taking me straight to my email! Thank you
    05-17-09 06:58 PM
    Hoping someone can help, I'm new to crackberries and just got an 8900. Wondering if there is a way I can make my first message icon (far bottom left one on main home screen) pull up only my sms messages instead of having to open it (when I do it takes me straight to my emails), select view folder and scrolling down to my sms folders. Or if there's a way I can just switch it to automatically just open my sms folder when I select?? I don't need two icons taking me straight to my email! Thank you
    Go into the msg folder, and hit the menu button (BB button). Then options. sms email inboxes Combined .

Try the opposite of that post?
    05-17-09 07:00 PM
    I tried doing that ad selecting the Seperate option...don't think it did a thing..at least not that I noticed! Not a huge deal, but I prefer texting over talking and would eliminate some steps getting to my inbox and such! I know there's gotta be some way lol...
    05-17-09 07:03 PM
    Figured out how to move folders...solved my problem. Learn somethin new everyday right? BUT do have one more ? Is there a way to "delete all" in my email or sms folders? Instead of having to delete messages/emails one by one?? Thanks again for the help!
    05-17-09 07:18 PM
    Figured out how to move folders...solved my problem. Learn somethin new everyday right? BUT do have one more ? Is there a way to "delete all" in my email or sms folders? Instead of having to delete messages/emails one by one?? Thanks again for the help!
    Scroll to the top of the folder and hit the menu button and select ' delete prior '.
    05-17-09 07:25 PM
    Great, thank you Waldog!
    05-17-09 07:30 PM
    FIXED IT! Figured it out finally.. please redownload the theme everyone.
    And the today screen shows 8 entries instead of 6.
    This is a great theme. Can you have all the applications, downloads, IM, folders stay the same as the Tmo theme?
    I reset it to OEM folder icon. Looks good too!
    05-17-09 07:59 PM
    dang i just downloaded this theme 30 minutes ago and already a update....awesome thanks!! downloading now
    05-17-09 08:37 PM
    Not sure if I am correct. When I scroll over the calendar it shows my appointments. However, when I scroll over my email and SMS/MMS it doesnt show them. Shouldn't it be showing messages as well?

Can anyone tell me how to change the back ground? I have the image changed on the home screen, however when I dial a phone number the grass comes back up. Is there a way to change this?

Other thing is...thank you putting this together. Any chance of getting it in yellow?
    05-17-09 09:16 PM
    Not sure if I am correct. When I scroll over the calendar it shows my appointments. However, when I scroll over my email and SMS/MMS it doesnt show them. Shouldn't it be showing messages as well?

Can anyone tell me how to change the back ground? I have the image changed on the home screen, however when I dial a phone number the grass comes back up. Is there a way to change this?

Other thing is...thank you putting this together. Any chance of getting it in yellow?

Hi, Ill try making this concise..
    All icons on the home screen are programmed to point up to the hidden today screen. This way, it doesn't matter which icons are in your top row of applications, they will all point up to the Today screen. SMS/MMS will show only the messages that was received and hasn't been opened yet.

The dial screen background is locked to whatever the theme image is. You cannot modify that image from your BB. Sorry

I dont know if I'll get around to making this into yellow. I have some other ideas, that I would choose starting over converting this to yellow. =/ I read your post on the first page, sorry for not replying sooner coach.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-18-09 at 11:51 AM.
    05-17-09 09:33 PM
    I'd download this if you made a version for the pearl. I don't need the today, but if its just a matter of doing a quick screen resize or something simple, I'll take it. If its going to be a lot of extra work don't worry about doing it. PM me a quick "go/no go"

Thanks!
    Andrew

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 10:18 PM
604 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD