More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

This is the 2nd theme that I'm sharing here on Crackberry.
    It's one of my favorite themes because it's simple and clean.. just like the title states =).

Over 100 new Icons were included in this build and they were all made from scratch.

Check out the High Resolution Screen Shots here!

(Call screen and incoming call screen use your BB's set font. The screen shot shows a very thin font being used, but the actual font used on the BB is much bolder and easier to read)

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

v1.1
    Replaced 3 icons
    Remapped the home icons so that they each point up to Profiles
    Removed gray background from each icon in Applications Menu

v1.2
    Replaced 1 icon
    Added a background image to the icon that is selected in the Applications Menu
    Changed button's Delete/OK/Cancel to the color green

v1.3
    Replaced two icons
    Made 4 icons stand up vertical
    Added the bb logo on to the search bar (see img3)
    Added very light backgrounds to the icons on the home and applications screen

v1.4
    Added Voice Notes Recorder icon
    Replaced Default Inbox icon
    Replaced green title bar with a charcoal gray (image posted above)
    Setup and Games folder are moved in to the main applications menu
    Added Saved Messages icon
    Added 1 entry to the Hidden Today Screen, Now 9 Entries.

v1.5
    Replaced clock icon with clearer img
    Added New Messages icons
    Added New Battery Meter icons
    New Incoming Call wallpaper and font color

v1.6
    Replaced 2 icons
    Reset theme font to default font
    Added black glow to banner fonts
    Improved the Weather icon slot
    Added Network name slot on the apps banner

NEW BerryGreen Version out!
    BerryGreen now comes in a Weather + Hidden Today Screen version.

Thanks to Dermanj:
    "The title of the homescreen icon does not correctly update. It will only update after you go to the icons screen and back. The icon itself does correctly update. (This is a known bug in the BlackBerry OS. There has not yet been a fix for this. This bug is present in all known OS versions.)"

Link to download Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.6 with Weather Icon and Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.6 with Hidden Today Screen - 8 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen v1.6 No Hidden Today Screen

Outside shoutouts:
    FREE! BerryGreen, Shift Into Gear and BlackBerry Pro v3 themes for the BlackBerry Curve 8900 | Themes & Wallpapers | BlackBerry Rocks!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-20-10 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Posted v1.6
    05-07-09 03:17 AM
    Very nice. The icons are fantastic, must have taken you AGES.
    05-07-09 03:23 AM
    Love the icons! However, the font is not customizable, no matter what font I try, it stays the default. Also, maybe do the buttons (OK, Cancel) a green to flow with the theme? Other than those, great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 06:35 AM
    It looks great. A very nice job done on this one...
    05-07-09 06:37 AM
    Outstanding!! This is one of the sharpest themes that I've seen yet. After going through about 20 different themes(paid for and free), this and combox 4 are by far the best (hidden docks are cool, but are more trouble than they are worth). The icons in this theme are beautiful and crisp. It would be totally awesome if you could add a small calendar icon in the top left that reveals maybe the next 5 or 6 calendar entries when hightlighted. I think that the "today" themes that stay up on the screen are helpful but just clutter things up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a second version that has this feature!!
    05-07-09 07:02 AM
    Outstanding!! This is one of the sharpest themes that I've seen yet. After going through about 20 different themes(paid for and free), this and combox 4 are by far the best (hidden docks are cool, but are more trouble than they are worth). The icons in this theme are beautiful and crisp. It would be totally awesome if you could add a small calendar icon in the top left that reveals maybe the next 5 or 6 calendar entries when hightlighted. I think that the "today" themes that stay up on the screen are helpful but just clutter things up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a second version that has this feature!!

Here is your request. I just spent 30 minutes playing with it and all seems good. Lemme know if this was what you were asking for. Thanks

BerryGreen with Hidden Today Screen - 6 Entries

ps. Thanks for the feedback
    Love the icons! However, the font is not customizable, no matter what font I try, it stays the default. Also, maybe do the buttons (OK, Cancel) a green to flow with the theme? Other than those, great job!
    The font that is used in your incoming call screen is bolder than what is pictured. The font is not customizable on Plazmic because the font used is the one that the user has setup on their blackberry phone. I wanted to point that out because I felt that the font shown on the screenshot was very thin and hard to read, but in reality, the font is much thicker when installed on the BB.
    I will be working on the buttons tonight.
    05-07-09 01:13 PM
    Great icons! Does the link above do OTA to the one with the hidden today items?
    05-07-09 03:48 PM
    Great icons! Does the link above do OTA to the one with the hidden today items?
    Both links are posted above. Click on the OTA link that has the hidden today theme.
    05-07-09 03:54 PM
    Ok, I thought you meant that the fonts were user customizable throughout the theme (like in message lists and menus). I thought I'd be able to change it from the BB Millbank.

05-07-09 04:01 PM
    I'm not usually one to change themes very often but I do read through these threads. I downloaded this one. It's a keeper. Nice job!
    05-07-09 04:11 PM
    Trying this in about 10 minutes as soon as 5.0.0.93 finishes loading. This theme will be likely the first non-carrier one tried on 5.0.0.93!
    05-07-09 04:53 PM
    Sweet theme!
    05-07-09 05:26 PM
    Awesome theme. Good job and thanks for making it free.

05-07-09 05:46 PM
    Well done theme. I'm not a fan of the green, but overall this theme is very nice.
    05-07-09 08:49 PM
    That is an amazing theme! Great job!
    05-07-09 09:13 PM
    Awesome theme. Good job and thanks for making it free.

you're very welcome. Several users here sell their themes and hate it how when they offer free themes, no one ever leaves comments or bothers to thank them for providing free themes..

I dont plan to charge for the themes I put up, but its koo to read feedback from people on CB.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-07-09 at 09:24 PM.
    05-07-09 09:19 PM
    awesome theme man... thanks!
    05-07-09 10:21 PM
    I am new to the BB thing... I love your theme, but how do I install it? Everyone says I need a .jar file?

Please help.
    05-07-09 10:24 PM
    I am new to the BB thing... I love your theme, but how do I install it? Everyone says I need a .jar file?

Please help.
    You need to log on to this webpage from your BB browser. Then click on the OTA link posted above. It will then try installing.

You can also email yourself the link to download the link and open it that way. It must be clicked on with you BB browser to work though.
    05-07-09 10:25 PM
    Looks cool from the mobile forums.

I must say that there is no way I will download this theme onto my phone.

Cuz I have an 8130 and you didn't make a version for the pearl

05-07-09 11:01 PM
    You need to log on to this webpage from your BB browser. Then click on the OTA link posted above. It will then try installing.

You can also email yourself the link to download the link and open it that way. It must be clicked on with you BB browser to work though.
    Wow! So very cool!
    You should be proud of this D.

Thanks for the help in getting this downloaded/installed. Made all the difference in the world...

Thanks again, and GREAT JOB!
    05-08-09 12:07 AM
    great theme! my favorite so far!

the only suggestion i wanted to make was to maybe allow navigation up to the profile icon from all of the lower icons, not just from the far left icon.
    05-08-09 02:52 AM

the only suggestion i wanted to make was to maybe allow navigation up to the profile icon from all of the lower icons, not just from the far left icon.

Ok thank you! I love hearing suggestions! I will work on that now.
    05-08-09 11:32 AM
    I will dl this as soon as I get to my phone. I am becoming a theme junkie. I've only used the baseball theme for a week and now this......
    05-08-09 11:47 AM
    I will dl this as soon as I get to my phone. I am becoming a theme junkie. I've only used the baseball theme for a week and now this......
    lol. I Love the baseball theme. I switch between these two themes..

For those who havent give BaseballBerry a look, check it out

BaseballBerry 89XX

Please redownload this theme. The link above has been updated to have each icon point up to the profile icon.
    05-08-09 12:28 PM
604 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD