BerryFresh was designed to evoke a feeling of fresh and cool while navigating through your blackberry. All the icons are modified to flow with the theme and the custom wallpapers will make you fall in love with your blackberry again.

This theme is meant to be used with HOTKEYS but can still be used regularly if you prefer.
    By pressing 0 while in the home screen, you can change profile settings or verify which profile is active. The lock screen is user customizable and will display whatever wallpaper you're using on your home screen.

Added functions include
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    F = Facebook
    $ = SMS/MMS
    0 = Profiles

Already included with all BB's
    M = Messages
    B = Browser
    L = Calendar
    O = Options

I appreciate screenshots posted on this thread and also monitor the posts here regarding bugs or issues regarding the functionality of this theme. Please remember I only consider reasonable requests and sometimes even ignore the absurd ones.

Thanks and Enjoy!

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Hidden Today (6 Entries)

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Weather and Hidden Today (6 Entries)
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:11 PM.
    03-28-10 08:29 AM
    great theme..Thanks!

No bugs noticed so far.. I usually like more icons on the home screen, but i can definitely get accustomed to this. the only thing i'm really missing is the sounds/profiles icon somewhere on the homepage
    03-30-10 09:35 PM
    03-30-10 09:36 PM
    while on the home screen press the #0 to bring up the profiles menu

great theme..Thanks!

No bugs noticed so far.. I usually like more icons on the home screen, but i can definitely get accustomed to this. the only thing i'm really missing is the sounds/profiles icon somewhere on the homepage
    03-30-10 09:38 PM
    Your themes are really great. You are definitely in the upper tier of theme makers that's for sure. Have been enjoying tour themes for quite a while now. Thanks for keeping them free as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 10:42 PM
    I love it!! Thanks Dannie and you too Flybabyroxy for sending me the link =)
    03-30-10 11:44 PM
    while on the home screen press the #0 to bring up the profiles menu
    got it... thanks!!!
    03-31-10 07:34 AM
    Thanks for sharing the links! Icons are super girly on this one.
    03-31-10 08:03 AM
    Ur welcome ladies and u too Danny. I found some nice walls last nite some of which I uploaded to the wallpaper gallery =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:12 AM
    The screenshots and OTA's have been updated. Icons and notifications have been aligned better and some wallpapers were replaced with walls that better match the icon. Enjoy! Feedback appreciated.
    04-15-10 10:15 AM
    bump for download
    12-14-10 12:52 AM
    i love the girly version but their should be a pink version to match me gummy case ;] lol! danieloco, now have 2 of your themes on my phone 8-] xx
    12-14-10 11:28 AM
    lol.. Dang, i dunno how girly my themes are.. theyre themes I use for my own bb..

Im glad u like em. I love making themes with CLEAR *** icons..
    12-26-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD