We are happy to present to you BeNexus: First BB Theme w a working widget!

Includes:
    - Google SearchBar
    - Notifications Tab
    - AboutScreen

And much more as usual!

BUY IT NOW!
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-14-10 at 10:43 AM.
    01-12-10 11:56 PM
    Sweet! I was VERY satisfied with BeDroid. I will be checking this out.
    01-13-10 01:10 AM
    "There are no products in your shopping cart."
    01-13-10 01:19 AM
    "There are no products in your shopping cart."
    for some reason crackberrys cart is updating slow if your having issue there try using

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=46958
    01-13-10 01:28 AM
    I was having the same issue, I just went ahead and bought through handheld. Actually worked much, much faster.
    01-13-10 01:32 AM
    I'm guessing there's a navigation issue when you scroll up to notification tab and then back down and it ends up on the 6th icon instead of the 1st?

Btw, could you please upload the wallpaper that is displayed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 01:48 AM
    I'm guessing there's a navigation issue when you scroll up to notification tab and then back down and it ends up on the 6th icon instead of the 1st?

Btw, could you please upload the wallpaper that is displayed?

its not an issue, its due to the notifications screen, you have to do it that way otherwise theres no way to get into the notifications screen to see the messages/calendar hidden today. theme button 1 goes up to show notifications tab button, and show notifications has to go tot hidden messages button to get into the tab, hope that makes sense.

as for the image

01-13-10 01:57 AM
    Hey this is free for the storm. Come on roll out for the 8900.

01-13-10 06:26 AM
    Hey this is free for the storm. Come on roll out for the 8900.

My humble Apology. i was mixing it up with NEXUS ONE for the storm as i had downloaded it for a friend of mine with a storm yesterday. Again my humble apology. It would be nice if it was free though but as i can see alot of hard work was placed into making it. Again i apologise.
    01-13-10 08:59 AM
    How come mine doesnt look like the one on the You Tube video link? I spent the $3.99 because I liked the color and the background etc.??
    01-13-10 12:22 PM
    How come mine doesnt look like the one on the You Tube video link? I spent the $3.99 because I liked the color and the background etc.??
    The only difference between the video and the one available for download is the focus icon, the rest is identical. What else r u noticing?

01-13-10 12:27 PM
    The wallpaper is different. I see that you posted it up here in the forum, only problem is its not formatted for 8900 resolution. Yeah, I guess thats the only differences. I like the plain orange focus icon much better, also is there any way for me to change to color scheme from green to anything else?
    01-13-10 12:49 PM
    I also preferred the plain orange highlight, am not digging the colored google cross. Bg I was hoping was the one shown too and it would have been the same on app screen.

01-13-10 12:58 PM
    Would like if you changed the product to reflect accurately what you are advertising, or change the pics and video to accurately reflect the product. Anyway, you get the idea.

01-13-10 01:12 PM
    same here, i am quite disappointed with the whole thing. guess that was the last theme i spent money on.
    01-13-10 02:13 PM
    I also preferred the plain orange highlight, am not digging the colored google cross. Bg I was hoping was the one shown too and it would have been the same on app screen.

WOW! i just realized your all correct!... only the 8900 version doesnt have the wallpaper! i guess like theme builder decided to have a mind of its own again... im correcting this now!

If you really HATE the X send customer support and email and we can work something out... we are very flexible... keep in mind it is hard to please everyone.

thanks for understanding

edit... i am rebuilding it now w the correct images... should have an update in 10 min

also if everyone hates the X i will make another version w the orange square... we are here to please r customers
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-13-10 at 02:23 PM.
    01-13-10 02:16 PM
    as you are already updating: i would expect some more accuracy in your work for a "premium" theme - home screen and application screen meters are slightly moving when you change the screens.
    01-13-10 02:25 PM
    as you are already updating: i would expect some more accuracy in your work for a "premium" theme - home screen and application screen meters are slightly moving when you change the screens.
    i cant help when theme builder has a mind of its own... im updating bc of an issue... if you would like a refund ill be happy to issue it for you jsut send an email to jmaldesigns at gmail dot com

things have bugs you have to understand not everything is perfect... i cant tell you how many updates your computer gets or even your blackberry...

as far as the banner goes its IMPOSSIBLE to get them perfect... theres no alignment tools and no way to make sure everything is the same size, i spent 45 min lining them up alone.
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-13-10 at 02:39 PM.
    01-13-10 02:28 PM
    I was about to buy it, thanks for those comments, if the theme isnt what it looks like, thanks!!! but no...
    01-13-10 02:28 PM
    I was about to buy it, thanks for those comments, if the theme isnt what it looks like, thanks!!! but no...
    the theme is exactly what it looks like... im pushing update now... and im making a version with the orange highlight for those who like that better
    01-13-10 02:29 PM
    update released to fix the bg issue... now i will get one ready with orange highlight for those of you who want it.
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-13-10 at 02:39 PM.
    01-13-10 02:35 PM
    I noticed the banner thing too, but I have dabbled with theme builder and getting stuff perfectly aligned IS really, really tough so that's not a big deal. I don't notice any bugs in the theme which is a huge plus. I didn't mean to call it a "navigation issue" previously. I meant limitation I suppose. Working around it is just fine and I'm well aware of all the work you put into BeDroid with the tab so again it was not a big deal when you proffered the explanation for BeNexus.

BeDroid was everything that I wanted in a theme, and I'm happy that you are correcting things in BeNexus. Just received the update with the wallpaper, but I'll wait for the update with the orange highlight. =)
    01-13-10 02:42 PM
    I noticed the banner thing too, but I have dabbled with theme builder and getting stuff perfectly aligned IS really, really tough so that's not a big deal. I don't notice any bugs in the theme which is a huge plus. I didn't mean to call it a "navigation issue" previously. I meant limitation I suppose. Working around it is just fine and I'm well aware of all the work you put into BeDroid with the tab so again it was not a big deal when you proffered the explanation for BeNexus.

BeDroid was everything that I wanted in a theme, and I'm happy that you are correcting things in BeNexus. Just received the update with the wallpaper, but I'll wait for the update with the orange highlight. =)
    exporting it as we speak... should be up in a few, but it will be a different product number can you shoot me an email and ill get the orange version as soon as i get it upped to mobihand

edit... orange version is ready for those who want it shoot me an email with your order number and ill get u swapped out
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-13-10 at 02:50 PM.
    01-13-10 02:44 PM
    exporting it as we speak... should be up in a few, but it will be a different product number can you shoot me an email and ill get the orange version as soon as i get it upped to mobihand

edit... orange version is ready for those who want it shoot me an email with your order number and ill get u swapped out
    Nice, ive just downloaded it, hope you can send me the orange version with the issues fixed, i boughy with yojosefo at gmail dot com, you can check it!
    Nice work btw!!!

01-13-10 02:57 PM
    Any chance of seeing some more screen shots since your updates? Im interested and just curious about the final product. Really like your BeDroid, still looking into this one. Thanks
    01-13-10 02:57 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD