Similar to Danny's. Not as good. But i fell in love with the icons =]

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/bea...heme_beach.jad
    This theme is fantastic! Beautiful! I wish it was for my flip. And it's free?! Amazing!!
    07-03-09 09:34 PM
    Awesome. anyway to put the weather icon on it?

Thx
    07-03-09 11:07 PM
    hey any way u could do a zip drive? dont have internet access on my bb so i need to do the old way.
    07-10-09 04:59 AM
    sooooo pretty!
    07-28-09 04:36 PM
    I absolutely lurrrve this theme! Thanks xFluidx but I too can't get the link to work... is there anyway to get this theme at all, does anyone know? I've been searching for a lovely beach theme for ages and was gutted! when the link didn't work!!
    If anyone can help I'd love you forever!
    Thanks,
    Vix
    07-29-09 12:13 PM
    When I type in the direct .jad link it gives this error:
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Hope this helps.
    07-29-09 01:17 PM
    Would this work for the Bold and if not would you be willing to make it for the bold. This is one of the BEST themes I have seen, I also have Danny's themes too. You guys rock.
    08-28-09 06:46 PM
    wow that's nice
    08-28-09 06:54 PM
    aweome!!!! lots of colors!!
    09-29-09 10:21 AM
    Beautiful theme -- does it work on the 8300 as well?
    10-11-09 03:03 PM
    Just wanted to say that this is the most awesome theme I've seen so far. You are very talented!! I can only use zip, never have figured out OTA, but if it were available in zip it would be my pick!! Great work and it's so nice that you offer it for free!
    10-11-09 04:23 PM
    this is uber cute! i am officially a theme *****
    10-12-09 04:01 PM
    Just wanted to say that this is the most awesome theme I've seen so far. You are very talented!! I can only use zip, never have figured out OTA, but if it were available in zip it would be my pick!! Great work and it's so nice that you offer it for free!
    Hi Mammy!
    I'll tell u how I get the OTA link. U copy the OTA link- u know how to right? Then go to your email Paste it and send it to yourself whichever email u use on your BB. Then simple open your email and voila! Highlight it, click on it that's it. It takes u right to the download page. It works even when some one would put only the world OTA use the same metod. Copy, paste email to yourself etc.
    10-12-09 08:02 PM
    Not sure why everytime I try to download I get shifted to a screen saying not to hotlink? What's up with that? =(
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-05-10 07:55 PM
    Not sure why everytime I try to download I get shifted to a screen saying not to hotlink? What's up with that? =(

Hey I got that message too. I dunno what the heck that suppose to mean.
    03-05-10 09:47 PM
    Excellent work on this theme. The icons are one of a kind! Keep up the good work!
    03-06-10 02:02 AM

i got this also when i tried to install,is there a fix or what's the problem.thanks.
    03-06-10 06:49 AM
    i cann't download,,why???!!!
    03-06-10 08:42 PM
    I also struggle to download - it brings up the downlooad option but the gives the following error message: 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable

03-07-10 10:39 AM
    Hello Hayley! Loved your theme but cannot download it. the link sends me to a message. could you help me? I would reallyu love to be able to download it to my bb storm.

Thank you!

Ari
    03-09-10 01:38 PM
    Hey Ariella,
    Glad you like the theme, the link is currently only available via my website, but unfortunately it's made for the Blackberry 8900 - therefore wont work on your storm.
    03-09-10 02:13 PM
    Hey Ariella,
    Glad you like the theme, the link is currently only available via my website, but unfortunately it's made for the Blackberry 8900 - therefore wont work on your storm.
    I went on yur website, tried to DL a different theme and got the message not to Hotlink yur theme. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-09-10 03:39 PM
    I went on yur website, tried to DL a different theme and got the message not to Hotlink yur theme. Any help would be appreciated.
    You must click the link, if you type it into your phone it wont work. Just temp for now, but theres nothing else i can do.
    03-09-10 06:09 PM
    You must click the link, if you type it into your phone it wont work. Just temp for now, but theres nothing else i can do.
    I can't remember which theme was that cuz i liked more than one, but I never type link addresses into my browser. I email the link to myself and just open it from my email. So that should not have been the problem.
    03-09-10 09:35 PM
    It is the problem, it HAS to be clicked on through my site. Otherwise youl get the hotlink picture.

03-10-10 01:38 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD