if i switch themes, my bbm disappears, its in my application list but the actual icon to open it is no where to be found in any folder.

where is it hidden? rather frustrating
    07-19-09 12:56 PM
    if i switch themes, my bbm disappears, its in my application list but the actual icon to open it is no where to be found in any folder.

where is it hidden? rather frustrating
    have you tried the instant message folder?
    07-19-09 01:01 PM
    yes, not there. its listed in my application list,

but its literally not in any folder, no where to be found. i dont understand
    07-19-09 01:02 PM
    Did you try showing all?

Themes can NOT remove any icon. If it is installed correctly, then it is just hidden.

If you tried upgrading your BBM to the 5.0, then there has been many problems with that.
    07-19-09 01:13 PM
    no i use 4.6 BBM, and yes show all is on.. still can't find it. but its in application list...this makes no sense, did a batt pull and still can't find it
    07-19-09 01:14 PM
    I'm having the same problem. This used to hapen with my 8350 but switching back to a stock theme and doing a battery pull would fix the problem. I have tried this to no avail. I have swapped between many other themes too. I don't even have an instant messaging folder. Biggest problem of all is that I don't currently have internet and I can't reflash the stock OS. What a pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 07:49 PM
    Try rebooting your blackberry and uploading backup files using desktop manager.
    07-20-09 11:04 PM
    I am completely stumped because, I for one, have already tried this and desktop manager does not show BBM or many other files that still are on my berry. Looks like I am going to have to get out of the boonies and borrow a friends pc to reload the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:40 AM
    Run DM and Backup your data right away
    07-21-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD